Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i'm sure he's grown, changed, and only talks like that in private now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
smyhte opening the lament configuration ftw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im sure one of you dumbasses are going to whip it out in a political argument with that dude, which will forever clear his name in the eyes of the mods

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im not getting involved in anything i will just lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Smythe posted:

:nws: very bad slurs and transphobia :siren:

(this is the URL so you don't have to retype or whatever: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&userid=170241)

There are a lot of extremely bad posts from forum superstars

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

My eyetalian beef sammie on a cuban with oh-jew (triple ethnicity) was, indeed, a top-tier meal.

I should've taken a pic but I saved a green pepper & half the cuban for the rest of the leftovers tomorrow & will snap it then.

That sounds very good

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'm going to buy chuck roasts from now on just to slow-cook & turn into italian beef, that's how good it was. And once cooked I can freeze it then have it on hand for guests, just add green pepper & rolls.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The next iteration of the trans thread was the one that was zapped away to the admin forum?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

they are also very old posts. unsure if that was the attitude de rigueur of 2015. certainly distasteful, very bad today,.

2015 ??? that's very bad

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

they are also very old posts. unsure if that was the attitude de rigueur of 2015. certainly distasteful, very bad today,.

I would have guessed maybe 2005

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

I would have guessed maybe 2005

actually this is probably more accurate lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yeah that'd be 2005 GBS easily. not 2015 lol

the only notable difference between 2015 and 2025 i think is goons have less praxisbrain these days

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Xaris posted:

yeah that'd be 2005 GBS easily. not 2015 lol

the only notable difference between 2015 and 2025 i think is goons have less praxisbrain these days

yeah that's more likely

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Smythe posted:

(this is the URL so you don't have to retype or whatever: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&userid=170241)

Yeah you probably should have acted on that one

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
yep looks like you were a garbage mod

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
by dec 10 i think i was already 'on hiatus' (resigned / executed / couped depending on perspective) or at least very close to it. most of the old unread pms are from around that period.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

actually i only have one its this

broken clock....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

lol putting this one in my files to whip out at the most opportune time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

qnqnx posted:

That's enough of this stupid honeypot, permaban the rape apologists, victim blamers and general psychopaths and FREE LARRY

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hes going to break larry out of prison using a helicopter

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
uh oh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
we missed our chance to destroy him due to smythe smdh. he was too busy looking at that freakin zoomer political science major

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

hes going to break larry out of prison using a helicopter

you're going to need a tinier helicopter

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
breaking larry out of prison in a tiny little helicopter made of twine and wire

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're going to need a tinier helicopter

one of those little photography quadcopters would be more than enough

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
larry flying away on the helicopter shaking his tiny little fist and yelling "i'll get you next inspector human being!"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you ever see innerspace

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ruddha posted:

I wish I had any kind of black friend, even if they were just regular kind, i.e. not rare or holographic

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm going to buy chuck roasts from now on just to slow-cook & turn into italian beef, that's how good it was. And once cooked I can freeze it then have it on hand for guests, just add green pepper & rolls.

you gotta come out to the sw burbs where covid has washed away all the big box stores and now they're getting sliced up into insanely good Indian and SE Asian joints

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Colie was standing trial for shooting Tanner Cook, the 21-year-old behind the YouTube channel "Classified Goons."

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

FirstnameLastname posted:

what's the test

Doesn't exist. The closest thing is antibody serology testing, but there are notable caveats:
https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices...s-and-consumers

Subsequently you can't test for never having had COVID, but you can sometimes (but not always) prove that you have had it, even if you didn't test at the acute stage.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Permaban Kirby for lying about the covid test or whatever. He did something hosed up

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I really need a country music career because I Had Covid On Election Day is such a perfect song title

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yep, took a test that proved i never had covid. right then and there, it was amazing

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

Permaban Kirby for lying about the covid test or whatever. He did something hosed up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anyway why do i have to prove ive never had airborne aids? simply have never tested positive for it, ever. the burdin of proof is on the covid thread poster

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

anyway why do i have to prove ive never had airborne aids? simply have never tested positive for it, ever. the burdin of proof is on the covid thread poster

Your honor I submit evidence A:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=162938

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

where is the evidence that any of that aids is airborne