Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I still think she sucks

Sniper no sniping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Shishkahuben posted:

holy guacamole they sure know how to pick substitute preachers in oklahoma

I can see chuds reading this thinking "What's the big deal I was hit 40 times with a wooden board and locked in my room for days without food or water whenever I forgot to take out the trash and I turned out fine!!"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Shishkahuben posted:

Yeah but you know what the real problem is, furries

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

rotinaj posted:

All other things aside, that is a doughy and immature looking 58, god drat

For real. I have family form Oklahoma so I was prepared to guess he was a rough and weathered 33.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

rotinaj posted:

All other things aside, that is a doughy and immature looking 58, god drat

Must be a pretty old picture, they look their age in mugshots.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

morningdrew posted:

Didn't even make TURMP a pallbearer!

I can’t look at funeral images like this anymore without imagining Coffin Flop. It is now my head canon that after this photo, she fell through the bottom and hit the pavement

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

LuckyCat posted:

I can’t look at funeral images like this anymore without imagining Coffin Flop. It is now my head canon that after this photo, she fell through the bottom and hit the pavement

You're allowed to photograph and bully all of them because they ain't got no souls.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Nocheez posted:

She dealt with the worst kind of people for 30 years in family law in NYC. I honestly can't blame her for having a poo poo view of her fellow man.

No, she was noted for being an absolute piece of poo poo during her time there too. She has always been an absolute trash person.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Must be a pretty old picture, they look their age in mugshots.

Hahahaha god drat

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

LuckyCat posted:

naked?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

No, she was noted for being an absolute piece of poo poo during her time there too. She has always been an absolute trash person.

Wow. Can't believe you'd say such mean things about notably not insanely draconian reactionary Judge Judy.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Escape From Noise posted:

Fuckin bowtie is a dead giveaway.

TUCKER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDhNRO4_7w

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Nocheez posted:

She dealt with the worst kind of people for 30 years in family law in NYC. I honestly can't blame her for having a poo poo view of her fellow man.

You know this is the same argument people use about cops, right?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You know this is the same argument people use about cops, right?

AJJAB

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

lol, she wrote an op-ed endorsing Haley on dailymail.

quote:

If you are a Republican angry at the weaponization of the justice system, fine. But don't get even by electing a former president who has so little respect for the system to begin with.

If you are a Democrat who has never voted for a non-Democrat, get over it. That's no reason to return mediocre leadership to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for four more years.

It's time for all of us to think like Americans. Not like Republicans or Democrats. It's time to elect a candidate who can heal our national wounds.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
A candidate that refuses to acknowledge racism exists.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

meanwhile, Vivek is on twitter playing along with the 7-11 "jokes"

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

You're going to have to be more specific than "Republican".

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Noted reasonable publication The Daily Heil.

Get hosed you lovely old barnacle.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I don't think "get over it" is going to make me vote Republican, Haley...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kazil posted:

God drat it. I can't believe I called that poo poo with almost zero knowledge of the guy. These people are so predictable.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

e: nvm

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Wow, it’s amazing to me that someone who was an actual judge is willing to adopt the “weaponization of justice department” line. That’s some uh…brain logic there.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

lol jesus christ, I hope it was worth it

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

There's always someone lining up to be the useful idiot I guess.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

kazil posted:

Self-respect is part of the toll on the road to being a true MAGAite, that’s just how it is

Just ask Cruz when Trump was calling his wife ugly on national television, or when he was forcing Christie to make Big Mac runs for him late at night

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

There's always someone lining up to be the useful idiot I guess.

Well, he's halfway there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cthulu Carl posted:

What about knee-high barriers?

holy poo poo this episode is from 1987, wtf.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

MechaX posted:

Self-respect is part of the toll on the road to being a true MAGAite, that’s just how it is

Just ask Cruz when Trump was calling his wife ugly on national television, or when he was forcing Christie to make Big Mac runs for him late at night

"I'm one of the good ones, I agree with all your slurs about me"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Shishkahuben posted:

why does he look like patton oswalt and Michael J. Anderson had a baby.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MechaX posted:

I think the ability to feel shame and guilt is a critical part of self-respect. Ergo, few Republicans are capable of it.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Catastrophe posted:

I don't think "get over it" is going to make me vote Republican, Haley...

at least she's speaking to Dem voters in the language they are used to hearing from their own party's leadership

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Alright, where's the YRLUMP disaster today?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Now imagine being the IK of the thread

I hope haljordan is doing well, wherever they are. :ohdear:

You already lost, pal! But I guess the point is to wring more cash out of his true believers. My mom takes care of an older guy and he gave our favorite president a big donation. She asked why because it wasn't an insignificant amount for him, apparently. He said it was to fight these corrupt cases. Nevermind that it's already lost. Lol!

This is why I say that scamming chuds is a moral act. Removing their money is like convincing a toddler to give you the sharp knife they picked up, because all that's going to happen if you don't is they'll use it to hurt someone.

free hubcaps posted:

Got this ad on the BBC homepage lol

Huge BBC enthusiast, are you? :grin:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

quote:

If you are a Republican angry at the weaponization of the justice system, fine. But don't get even by electing a former president who has so little respect for the system to begin with.

If you are a Democrat who has never voted for a non-Democrat, get over it. That's no reason to return mediocre leadership to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for four more years.

It's time for all of us to think like Americans. Not like Republicans or Democrats. It's time to elect a candidate who can heal our national wounds.

That isn't an argument for Nikki Haley, person who will not make it out of the primaries

I would be happy to have options for putting non mediocre leadership into the white house, but Nikki "unimpressive former governor of south Carolina" Haley is not it

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

haljordan is fine, they are currently happy and having fun and playing in a field in the sunshine, there is nothing to worry about.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"get over it" drat bestie, so true

Just gonna get over my disgust and vote for the party taking away everyone's rights

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

haljordan is fine, they are currently happy and having fun and playing in a field in the sunshine, there is nothing to worry about.

It's okay. I ran into Hal in Overwatch 2 earlier today. Doing just fine!

We even won that game! Just living their best life.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hal is currently living on a big open farm upstate where he can run and play with all the other IKs as much as he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Wait, she was born in 1972? I thought she was 10 years older. She's aging like Ron Desanctimonius.