Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

where can I meet them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

where can I meet them

the girl reading this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
2012 was a different time. There are no more people in real life who resemble TF2's Heavy in TYOOL 2024.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
the mayans predicted this. we didn't listen

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

where can I meet them

Try rural mining towns in New Mexico to start with.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Paladinus posted:

2012 was a different time. There are no more people in real life who resemble TF2's Heavy in TYOOL 2024.

You can still find their skulls littering the earth beneath every K-Mart parking lot

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
is that ian weirdo the one who had ants crawling around on him in his house in multiple videos or do i have my right wing grifters mixed up

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

is that ian weirdo the one who had ants crawling around on him in his house in multiple videos or do i have my right wing grifters mixed up

that was your dad

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Yes on both counts

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
IMC is the sticky greasy ant boy who is a big "Western civilization" stan while also living in like the Philippines

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

remembering when Bust Rodd went off about Jeopardy winner Arthur Chu because he thought he was Ian Miles Cheong...

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

remembering when Bust Rodd went off about Jeopardy winner Arthur Chu because he thought he was Ian Miles Cheong...

hosed up, and probably not even the most racist thing he's posted.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Famethrowa posted:

Every time either of them comes up goons will inevitably do the routine where they comically confuse the two Asian guys and everybody :imunfunny: yes-ands* it for a page

*yes-ants

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i did not know bust rodd did that. unfortunately, i do now know that he posted this

Bust Rodd posted:

Look I’m just gonna ask a gross question:

Would you inherently know it was wrong to try and date a teenager as a 20-something adult if it weren’t very explicitly against the law? Have you ever stopped before hooking up with someone in the middle of it to check their age? (I have, it’s always the worst conversation lol)

Like obviously mentally and emotionally it’s a world of different difference but you don’t notice someone’s personality bounce gently when they walk so that’s not really helpful.

Bust Rodd

e:

Bust Rodd posted:

Stop being a backseat mod and put me on ignore. This entire page is about feet for crying out loud!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Famethrowa posted:

Isn't Arthur Chu a different flavour of weird fuckup?

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Bust Rodd posted:

Stop being a backseat mod and put me on ignore. This entire page is about feet for crying out loud!

chuggaaconroy moment

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Soul Dentist posted:

IMC is the sticky greasy ant boy who is a big "Western civilization" stan while also living in like the Philippines
tbf a lot of filipino right wingers see their country as the West becoz spanish and american colonialism

but also ian is from malaysia which is a majority muslim country lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Imc lives in his parents' house at a sleepy suburb like 4 to 5 hours' drive away from me. For all intents and purpose I can fix him but I just choose not to

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Heath posted:

Every time either of them comes up goons will inevitably do the routine where they comically confuse the two Asian guys and everybody :imunfunny: yes-ands* it for a page

*yes-ants

I thought it was just his racism I don't like that :chloe:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i did not know bust rodd did that. unfortunately, i do now know that he posted this

Bust Rodd

e:

Gah!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
excuse me but what does this gross shutin with bad opinions have to do with goons

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

People thought he was a banned goon which some gently caress wit on twitter reported as true but has been debunked. Anyway yes let's move on from the incel [casually turns on monitor]

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Al! posted:

excuse me but what does this gross shutin with bad opinions have to do with goons

pot, kettle

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Imc lives in his parents' house at a sleepy suburb like 4 to 5 hours' drive away from me. For all intents and purpose I can fix him but I just choose not to

You should kill him with a hammer

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i assumed that's what "fixing him" means

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

lol what?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i feel like he smells unpleasant. like a car that someone spilled fish sauce in during the middle of summer.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
ok so he really was infested with ants though? powerful aura

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
how can you be a western civ dude when you're literally contributing to a possibly global insect confederacy? picking the wrong side to shill for

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's worse than I remembered, he confused Arthur Chu for Andy Ngo and made that clear while calling someone else racist for not knowing who IMC was

Bust Rodd posted:

IMC is the Malaysian Ant Man who tweets about US politics all day despite having never been here, Arthur Chu is the Nazi incel reporter who faked a British accent on a bunch of podcasts to sound smart.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The last thing this thread needs is a billion people making bad jokes about some Twitter politics weirdo. There are infinite other threads for that.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Both of those dudes have ants crawling on them stories.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
some of y'all have never been invited to a picnic and im sorry for you for that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's ok if the ants are outside, and temporary. interior permanants are to be avoided

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

A neat trick I learned is how to sex ants. Take some ants and put them in a bowl of water. If they sink, they're girl ants but if they float they're boy ants.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

you don’t notice someone’s personality bounce gently when they walk

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Marcade posted:

A neat trick I learned is how to sex ants. Take some ants and put them in a bowl of water. If they sink, they're girl ants but if they float they're boy ants.

You're thinking of witches

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sex ants

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m horrible at League.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Danaru posted:

You're thinking of witches

Pretty sure I've never tried to sex a witch. :smith: