Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm replaying BG3 and would like to work on Lies of P or a replay of FF7R but my gf is also playing BG3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

hopin to finish up echoes of the eye but these stealth sections in pitch black are some raw aids. maybe bloodborne or sekiro if i do beat it

yeah they're bad at first but stick with it and you'll get the hang of them. there's also a setting you can turn on that apparently makes them a little less annoying

Started up Astlibra last night and it already owns, gonna split between that, Bug Fables and Elden Ring as I kick the last of this cold

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Doing some gamer stretches and relaxing before taking on the Owl (Father) fight in Sekiro, probably going to take me all day if I beat it at all

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fortaleza posted:

Doing some gamer stretches and relaxing before taking on the Owl (Father) fight in Sekiro, probably going to take me all day if I beat it at all

That was my favorite boss in the game

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

dysosn sphere program. tarkov or poe later

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

dysosn sphere program. tarkov or poe later

Tyson’s Ear Program and Shartkov / Pee? Sounds like a blast man.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dark and Darker tonight.

lol escape from shartkov is pretty on point

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tyson's Ear Program is a mouthful.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
sunbreak

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Picked my Cyberpunk file back up. Also got talked into playing FFXI on Horizon again.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Picked my Cyberpunk file back up. Also got talked into playing FFXI on Horizon again.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I got tricked into loving bugs bunny dressed as a woman again. but hell, it might be an actual babe next time, and to be honest, it was pretty great so.. win win.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

I got tricked into loving bugs bunny dressed as a woman again. but hell, it might be an actual babe next time, and to be honest, it was pretty great so.. win win.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trick me into loving Bugs Bunny once, shame on you. Trick me into loving Bugs Bunny twice…

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Hizke posted:

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Silly rabbit, dicks are for.. oh no

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hizke posted:

lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Hizke posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

My life is now Pikmin 4

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That was my favorite boss in the game

It is done. The high after beating him is next level

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

I got tricked into tailoring the dress.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I got tricked into tailoring the dress.

lol

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

kicking my weekend off with some balls off gaming on Yakuza 6.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Finarufantajī 12

buff br0
Mar 22, 2020

Replaying witcher 3 w/ some warzone and BG3. probably a little soul silver mixed in there as well..

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ff7 original

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Clearing out the Dark Aeons in FFX

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FFV very gradually

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Going to give Ore no Ryouri a try and play more Dave the Diver or TotK. All this recent talk of Black Mesa makes me want to give it a try, though.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

FFV very gradually

i felt like the pacing for the 2nd and 3rd crystals is way too fast

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i felt like the pacing for the 2nd and 3rd crystals is way too fast

it's that or you get the fourth crystal's jobs too slowly. probably just a consequence of them changing something during the game's development but anyway it's one of the best games ever made.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Flew through most of earthbound but this last dungeon is kicking my rear end wtf, glad I havent saved before I went in because I definitely feel like I need more healing/pp supplies

Even with everyone above level 75 and Ness even higher, im getting bodied lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

DQ11 Act 2