Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

Celebrity lines don't count!
so unfair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

kazil posted:

He posting about Carroll again

I don't blame him, Coach Pete was the best thing to happen to the Seahawks in decades. We are all going to miss him!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The upcoming generations will carefully think about their votes and soon put everything right.

https://youtu.be/Ufmcubp2szg

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I don't blame him, Coach Pete was the best thing to happen to the Seahawks in decades. We are all going to miss him!

Did you see the gum wall tribute?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

forget gumwall

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Further proof the most dangerous place for kids is not with drag queens but with evangelicals

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1748035494640828443?s=20

few pages back, but that dude's nose looks like an extremely low budget star trek prosthetic.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Junk posted:

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

theres a blast from the past

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Well it's not an "easy out" because again, it will run against the state constitutions. The states collectively elect their federal president, not congress telling states who to elect. The logical flow of holding office as president of the states by being elected by the states invalidates the Trump team's argument that it's "only holding office, not holding elections". Since the president is a federal position, if they ruled in favor of Trump as not "holding" but rather "seeking" office and he won, then Colorado and any other state that refused to put him on the ballot wouldn't recognize him as the elected president and you'd have another civil war situation brewing.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I can show you a ton of better art in that medium. Can you show me a better piece of gum art?

e: Okay I am now finding some pretty impressive gum sculptures

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nothing is better than barn owl Jesus.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Escape From Noise posted:

Who?

mystes
May 31, 2006

I assume they mean that painting two posts up

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Escape From Noise posted:

Have you seen the owls in the thread
are there any hungarians in this forum and if so would you please explain what's up with your owls?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ecce Mono

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

mystes posted:

I assume they mean that painting two posts up

Owl jokes.

Dad, get me a burrow owl. I’ll never ask for anything else as long as I live.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Catastrophe posted:

You know who in Trump's orbit I'm glad is no longer really around? Kellyanne. She was so god dang obnoxious. Every time she opened her mouth, you could practically smell through your monitor the mountain of pure lies that would then pour out.

I have an image.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

twit666 posted:

I have an image.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

motion to vacate

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:mods:

mystes
May 31, 2006

Serious_Cyclone posted:

motion to vacate my brain

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

redshirt posted:

She's still doing the Right Wing Propaganda circuit, spreading lies and hate.

Her husbo meanwhile is doing the Left Wing Propaganda circuit as well, telling liberals what they want to hear about Trump, but I guess they're divorced now so lol, double lol that their kid emancipated herself from them as well so literally no member of the Conway family wants to be legally related to anyone else in the Conway family anymore.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:jackbud:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Ah, gotta get that last bit of blood off the corner of the mouth from when she was feasting on babies, earlier.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Don't make me kill you nooner

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Junk posted:

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

Didn't that get shut down?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stoatbringer posted:

The upcoming generations will carefully think about their votes and soon put everything right.

https://youtu.be/Ufmcubp2szg

The YouTube streamers have caught up to Jay Leno bits from 1991

Wait until you hear what this lady said when we asked her to name a woman

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I will never not be disgusted by Donald Trump's tongue, it's like he has an entire human liver stuffed in his mouth

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Asterite34 posted:

I will never not be disgusted by Donald Trump

same

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Asterite34 posted:

I will never not be disgusted by Donald Trump

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Catastrophe posted:

You know who in Trump's orbit I'm glad is no longer really around? Kellyanne. She was so god dang obnoxious. Every time she opened her mouth, you could practically smell through your monitor the mountain of pure lies that would then pour out.

The gently caress. Did they add her to the hall of Presidents at Disney, too?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I don't think this was posted yet, though it happened on Tuesday and this thread moves fast:
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/the-recast/2024/01/17/nikki-haley-race-election-00136121

quote:

...Haley did not shy away from her Indian heritage, first swatting at Reid — she “lives in a different America” — before saying, “I mean yes, I’m a brown girl that grew up in a small rural town in South Carolina who became the first female minority governor in history, who became a U.N. ambassador and who is now running for president.”

But she didn’t leave it there when Kilmeade followed up: “Are you involved in a racist party?”

“No,” retorted Haley, a child of the Deep South. “We’re not a racist country, Brian. We’ve never been a racist country.”

She said more, but it’s irrelevant....

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

nine-gear crow posted:

Her husbo meanwhile is doing the Left Wing Propaganda circuit as well, telling liberals what they want to hear about Trump, but I guess they're divorced now so lol, double lol that their kid emancipated herself from them as well so literally no member of the Conway family wants to be legally related to anyone else in the Conway family anymore.

Don't be fooled. George "Moonface" Conway is a republican, just anti-trump. Don't be thinking that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

tUmp!

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I was trying to get bing image creator to produce a picture of trump like this but it keeps threatening to ban my prompts or saying "sorry but unsafe content has been detected" lol

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I was trying to get bing image creator to produce a picture of trump like this but it keeps threatening to ban my prompts or saying "sorry but unsafe content has been detected" lol

Bing will not make images of known people, you cannot use the name Trump there, you used to be able to used President long tie Donny Two Scoops to get him, but that doesn't work anymore. Get creative in describing him.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ahegao to the polls

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Dad, get me a burrow owl. I’ll never ask for anything else as long as I live.
They found his head over by the snow cone concession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

They really are going full mask off.

quote:

An Oklahoma lawmaker is facing backlash for proposing a discriminatory bill that deems people of Hispanic descent as “terrorists”.

The Republican state representative JJ Humphrey introduced the bill, HB 3133, which seeks to combat problems in the state, such as drug and human trafficking, and lay out punishments to those who have committed these “acts of terrorism”.
The punishment for such a crime would be forfeiting all assets, including any and all property, vehicles and money.
In addition to “a member of a criminal street gang” and someone who “has been convicted of a gang-related offense”, the bill defines a terrorist as “any person who is of Hispanic descent living within the state of Oklahoma”.

Humphrey apologized but then doubled down.
He said: “I apologize for using the word Hispanic, but I was not wrong. Again, these are Hispanic. Reality is they are Hispanic. There’s nothing to be ashamed with.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/18/oklahoma-bill-labels-hispanic-people-terrorists?CMP=twt_b-gdnnews