Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

[pleadingly] grandma..................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

stop pleading; it's all gone now but I'll make more when I get another chuck roast on sale. :)

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I would enjoy the bowl sandwich

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

open bowl sammy

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thats just some stuff in a bowl with bread. its essentially a salad

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Bread salad

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Salads ftw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

they’re ok

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

settle down

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I will not

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
salads are great but not that one

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Salads are good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
salad? do i look like a rabbit all i want is a picture of a got dang hot dog

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
had liver and onions for dinner

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
New job update: I'm so happy to have a boss that says gently caress

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

External Organs posted:

New job update: I'm so happy to have a boss that says gently caress

gently caress you

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you

shut up

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
fat bitch wont even eat a salad

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

vaping in your offic every 5 seconds ftw

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you

Kevin???

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hollow out a loaf of bread, put salad in it
you could also inject a mayonnaise type salad into it. tuna salad loaf, egg salad loaf, there's a lot of options

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lae'zel banned immediately for slurs

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
way ahead of these guys

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

way ahead of these guys

😂

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I gotta go on blizard supply run and I dont wanna, Id much rather stay inside and go all Donar Party this winter.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hatebag posted:

hollow out a loaf of bread, put salad in it
you could also inject a mayonnaise type salad into it. tuna salad loaf, egg salad loaf, there's a lot of options

Every time you get a salad bite with a crouton, that's a sandwich. I am a dietitian and take no pleasure in reporting this

speng31b
May 8, 2010

External Organs posted:

Every time you get a salad bite with a crouton, that's a sandwich. I am a dietitian and take no pleasure in reporting this

tell us which other unlikely food items are also a sandwich

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

speng31b posted:

tell us which other unlikely food items are also a sandwich

Paradoxically, a bahn mi is NOT a sandwich. The presence of paté classifies it as 2 crackers.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

External Organs posted:

Paradoxically, a bahn mi is NOT a sandwich. The presence of paté classifies it as 2 crackers.

don't like this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

External Organs posted:

die

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
bahn mi thread with the [HOT] tag

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

do not inject mayonnaise, it’s very spicy

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

External Organs posted:

Lol one of those things that bugs me is that the banh mi chay (vegan) at my local vietnamese restaraunt forgoes pate altogether. Is it even a banh mi at that point?? According to the menu it is, but honestly i think they're lying

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

one time I was on a stream call and I took a drink from my glass of scotch on camera without thinking. I know my boss noticed it because he cracked this stupid grin for like half a second

that's why the camera is off

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

genericnick posted:

that's why the camera is off

needed it on for that one alas. haven't turned it on once for the new gig

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Buck Wildman posted:

needed it on for that one alas. haven't turned it on once for the new gig

incredibly, I had someone who was actually reselling all work via fiverr and IT was like, you can tell because they never used their camera

well no, IT, you can tell because she was attempting to install a bunch of remote access applications and was chatting about it!

we did not change the policy of cameras off by default. you put a headshot in zoom. that's more than we had when we were all huddled around an Avaya conference call station talking with 4 other sites

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

fosborb posted:

Avaya conference call station

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
edit: posting a picture of a 4690 is not [peaceful]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004