Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

I just want you to know I appreciate the screenshots you add when you quote twitter. It's about 50/50 for me for the embeds to load successfully so it's nice to have the image right there. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It is fuckwild watching something collapse this hard.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Do you mean the united states?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I honestly don't see the "collapse", he's just doing a zero-effort standup comedy routine. He's just freestyling, saying whatever. Call someone a name. Talk about their big ugly head. Joke or "joke" or unleeeess?? about how you say CHINA or about how you'll cancel elections. Gauge the laughter and applause, say another thing

Like what, are you expecting him to be going off a script here? He's just working a crowd, developing his material. thinks he's fuckin Seinfeld

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Data Graham posted:

thinks he's

Alright now I know you're making jokes.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

yeah he's gone
https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1748534604401614968

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

big nipples big life posted:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

It's so hard to tell if Trump just lies with complete impunity knowing his idiot supporters will believe anything he says or he has legit lost his goddamn mind.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao this is only going to get worse and worse as this election wears everyone down, by November he's gonna be saying President Reagan is destroying the economy or something equally/more wild

he'd be right on that one too lol

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What are you confused about?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

gently caress. Can we please have presidential candidates who aren't actively losing their mind in real time?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but have you considered that Biden shutters a bit and thats exactly the same?

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

The crowd sure quiets down as soon as they realize he's having a Moment.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I know it has only been like a week or whatever but I wanted to post a reminder:

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

I know it has only been like a week or whatever but I wanted to post a reminder:

Hey buddy

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

big nipples big life posted:

Generally, people, and/or things. Not just Teump, no.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Thesaurus posted:

Why does it matter if the DA was having a relationship with another prosecutor in her office or that they hired to join the team?

I keep seeing articles about this but haven't seen any way that it would impact the defendants or make any difference in their cases.

doesn't really impact the case, but it's a "probably wasted taxpayer money" problem

insofar as their actions impacted the Trump case, it's good for Trump, because one of the complaints is that Wade would instead have been replaced with someone more skilled in the relevant areas

pulling one or both of them for conflict of interest is not unreasonable afaict, and it's going to be a problem for Willis and possibly Wade career wise, but it's not a big deal for Trump other than buying him some delay, which he wants

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

wheatpuppy posted:

I just want you to know I appreciate the screenshots you add when you quote twitter. It's about 50/50 for me for the embeds to load successfully so it's nice to have the image right there. Thanks!

:agreed: Thank you for making the effort

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Murdstone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8H1bg65TaM

I saw this way back when we were mostly all on 56k.

I don't think it counts as a viral video if it's a Cartoon Network production.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Google Jeb Bush posted:

doesn't really impact the case, but it's a "probably wasted taxpayer money" problem

insofar as their actions impacted the Trump case, it's good for Trump, because one of the complaints is that Wade would instead have been replaced with someone more skilled in the relevant areas

pulling one or both of them for conflict of interest is not unreasonable afaict, and it's going to be a problem for Willis and possibly Wade career wise, but it's not a big deal for Trump other than buying him some delay, which he wants

Apparently the people that would appoint their replacements are super conservative and could just say, eh, we will get around to it whenever and run out the clock on purpose and completely allowed to do that.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

It is absolutely fuckin insane how the election of Donald Trump accelerated the United States' collapse by like 20 years.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Catastrophe posted:

He looks like a roast duck. Greasy and golden brown.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the wettest, from the standpoint of presidents.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They stole the election the first time. No way they'd steal the election the second time.
yeah but they're in charge now. they stole an election while not being in charge...

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Luv 2 worship are mmoist and glistening President.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Hey how sure are we that Trump isn't just a elaborate psy op

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Data Graham posted:

I honestly don't see the "collapse"

Yeah, about that...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

InsertPotPun posted:

i mean...those are eyes and not cheek bones, right?

She was huffing gold spray paint.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

https://apnews.com/article/trump-nikki-haley-58b7ffa7e49f626bae481060cf9975d2

Trump mocks Nikki Haley’s first name. It’s his latest example of attacking rivals based on race

quote:

Donald Trump used his social media platform Friday to mock Nikki Haley ‘s birth name, the latest example of the former president keying on race and ethnicity to attack people of color, especially his political rivals.

In a post on his Truth Social account, Trump repeatedly referred to Haley, the daughter of immigrants from India, as “Nimbra.”

Trump’s post was an escalation of recent attacks in which he referenced Haley’s given first name — though he’s misspelled it “Nimrada” — and falsely asserted she is ineligible for the presidency because her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born in 1972.

The attacks echo Trump’s “birther” rhetoric against President Barack Obama. Trump spent years pushing the conspiracy theory that the nation’s first Black president was born in Kenya and not a “natural born” U.S. citizen as required by the Constitution.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yeah, about that...

i genuinely laughed out loud at my keyboard with those two posts like right next to each other

even if it wasn't right there, tonight, there's so many things you can point to where trump is just progressively shutting down in front of our eyes that it's insane to pretend like he isn't collapsing. he looks like he hasn't slept in months, which is corroborated by his hosed up ramblings and the 3am TROOFIN'.

i think it's an open question of whether he manages to make it to election day without actually factually stroking out or making GBS threads himself in public at this point. he was old but vital in 2016. this? this is just... sad.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Catastrophe posted:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-nikki-haley-58b7ffa7e49f626bae481060cf9975d2

Trump mocks Nikki Haley’s first name. It’s his latest example of attacking rivals based on race

what the gently caress is Nimbra

Nimrod is right there

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

what the gently caress is Nimbra

Nimrod is right there

He has a limited vocabulary so ...

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Coolguye posted:

i genuinely laughed out loud at my keyboard with those two posts like right next to each other

even if it wasn't right there, tonight, there's so many things you can point to where trump is just progressively shutting down in front of our eyes that it's insane to pretend like he isn't collapsing. he looks like he hasn't slept in months, which is corroborated by his hosed up ramblings and the 3am TROOFIN'.

i think it's an open question of whether he manages to make it to election day without actually factually stroking out or making GBS threads himself in public at this point. he was old but vital in 2016. this? this is just... sad.

He's absolutely not working out new material like a standup comedian, either. He just lets poo poo fall directly from his brain out of his mouth, hoping the crowd will cheer it. He's not keeping what works and discarding what doesn't, because he clearly doesn't have the mental capacity to even remember what did and didn't work from one rally to the next. Let alone the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I love my deep-fried broken robot president

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

He's absolutely not working out new material like a standup comedian, either. He just lets poo poo fall directly from his brain out of his mouth, hoping the crowd will cheer it. He's not keeping what works and discarding what doesn't, because he clearly doesn't have the mental capacity to even remember what did and didn't work from one rally to the next. Let alone the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley.

So you're saying him speaking is like opening a sluice gate and not even he knows what's about to come gushing through

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

So you're saying him speaking is like opening a sluice gate and not even he knows what's about to come gushing through

Exactly, it's like the barrier between thought and speech has been collapsed, like a castle wall during a siege. Except that in this case the besieging forces are very likely composed of the remnants of cocaine, adderal, fish delites, aspartame from Diet Coke, and untreated syphilis.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

and untreated syphilis.

I've been to the Mutter Museum many times. I've seen bones and skulls of people who had untreated syphilis. They make Swiss cheese look solid. I don't want to post photos but think big giant holes in the skull or entire regions of it missing because of it. It's wild. That would explain some of Trump's behavior if his brains are oozing out of skullholes.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

I've been to the Mutter Museum many times. I've seen bones and skulls of people who had untreated syphilis. They make Swiss cheese look solid. I don't want to post photos but think big giant holes in the skull or entire regions of it missing because of it. It's wild. That would explain some of Trump's behavior if his brains are oozing out of skullholes.

There is an alarmingly long list of things that have possibly spongified his brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1748559265978097747