Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

This is from weeks and pages ago but I'm just catching up on the thread now and felt the need to let everyone know that when I first saw this thumbnail I thought the cat was spewing a fountain of diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

ryde posted:

Same here in the US. It was kinda awkward for me since I didn't own a car, and despite my apartment being within walking distance they wouldn't just let me walk out.
They wouldn't let you leave without a car seat for the car you didn't have? How did you resolve that? Or are you still living in the hospital to this day?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Tiggum posted:

They wouldn't let you leave without a car seat for the car you didn't have? How did you resolve that? Or are you still living in the hospital to this day?

Horrifying, it's the neonatal equivalent of the Man Who Never Returned from the Boston MTA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tc1GUXxr2o

Their fate is still unlearned. :ohdear:

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
The Dingbat Family/The Family Upstairs(July 22, 1910)

Baron Bean(January 21, 1916)

Positive Polly/Polly and Her Pals()

No strip for Friday, December 20, 1912

Gasoline Alley(September 9, 1919)

Us Boys(October 22, 1911)

The Gumps(February 16, 1917)

Krazy Kat(November 14, 1913)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF9bgABboB4

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Crabgrass

Big Nate

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Corto Maltese

Blueberry

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

Cowslips Warren posted:

drat Flash Gordon is good. Is there a way to let the dude who does it know? Assuming it's one person and a dude.

Also active on what's left of the socials.

Groping back towards a sense of normalcy, but not normal enough that I didn't forget to pull Dok's Duck tonight. :doh:

Our Boarding House (February 23-25, 1925)

This fella, Paavo Nurmy th' Finnish runner.

Out Our Way: Wes Begins (February 24, 1925)

Toonerville Folks (May 8-10, 1922, timg for Italian stereotype)

Little Lefty (October 9, 11, 1939; no 10th )

This reminds me of Maggie Mae Fish's video about anti-vaping ads that really, really make you want to vape.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

EasyEW posted:

Groping back towards a sense of normalcy, but not normal enough that I didn't forget to pull Dok's Duck tonight. :doh:

I hope whatever's going on in your real life takes a turn for the better. :sympathy:

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Tiggum posted:

They let me know all this before hand (they had orientation classes) so I bought a car seat and rented a car. I had to confirm multiple times with the staff that this was the actual policy even though I lived 3 blocks away.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
There is an obvious solution to everyone's problems in Luann and it involves a tactical nuclear strike

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
With our luck it would just mutate Gunther into The Incredible Sulk and then we'd never loving be rid of him

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Daddy Daze

Take It From The Tinkersons

Macanudo

Dark Side Of The Horse

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
Heathcliff

Compu-toon

Garfield

Overboard

Monty

For Better or For Worse

Classic Arlo and Janis (February 16, 2002)

Rae the Doe, which you can support by pledging to the author's Patreon

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Zippy The Pinhead

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Hwurmp posted:

The Phantom's art has become terrifying

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice, is there a new artist?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Untranslatable Fingerpori

The Finnish term for bestiality is "eläimiin sekaantuminen", literally "interfering with animals". But the term "sekaantua" can also mean "getting confused" or "getting confused with", as in "someone thought you were an animal". So there we go.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Untranslatable Fingerpori

The Finnish term for bestiality is "eläimiin sekaantuminen", literally "interfering with animals". But the term "sekaantua" can also mean "getting confused" or "getting confused with", as in "someone thought you were an animal". So there we go.

Honestly? I can understand the linguistic logic there.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Samovar posted:

Honestly? I can understand the linguistic logic there.

Yep, it makes sense.

billymasqets
Jan 10, 2019

fondue posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice, is there a new artist?

Blevins has done fill-in art on Phantom before, guessing he's doing it here too.

I'm just tickled that with Brigman on Mary Worth and Blevins on Phantom we have two artists who drew mainline issues of Claremont-era X-Men, together again.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Mutts

Sally Forth

Peanuts (January 22, 1977)

Crankshaft

Rip Haywire

Li'l Abner, in which they're really making Sam work for it. (September 9-11, 1935)

Thimble Theater (August 24, 1940)

Out Our Way (November 4-6, 1943)

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

billymasqets posted:

Blevins has done fill-in art on Phantom before, guessing he's doing it here too.

Yeah, it wasn't too long ago that Mike Manley was having health issues and someone else had to fill in for him on Phantom.

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 1/19/04

Stephen Collins

Welcome to American health care.

Brenda Starr 6/22/52

Smokey Stover 4/19/59

Everyday Movies 3/1/37

"I see they're paying ten dollars for a single room in Miami, but our roomers kick about our low rents although they OWE them."

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 12/20/42

Well, at least the Lee Sung story is over. But hooboy, that last panel.

And by 1942 standards, Stamm is being enlightened in pointing out that not all Asian people are those sinister, untrustworthy Japanese.

And for those who haven't been following the story: Scarlet convinces a hard-hearted, greedy rich man to change his ways by faking a letter from his doctor telling him he has only six months to live. I'm sure there'll be a lot of jolly Christmas spirit when the guy sues his doctor.

Closer Than We Think! 4/19/59

The Automat model of food vending has mostly fallen out of favor, but I suppose this might count as foreseeing the likes of Wawa, Sheetz, or Buc-ees.

Also, I would love to work for a company called National Rejectors, Inc.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

SCARLET YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Vintage Valiant (May 07, 1961)

Forum accident
Jun 15, 2006

All hail Thor...the THUNDER GOD!
Frank and Ernest

(10/25/1993)

(10/26/1993)

Ziggy

(7/26/1971)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

THORN, April 26-29, 1983

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Cul de Sac

FoxTrot Classix

Rose is Rose

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

looking at frank and ernest is an experience that sucks

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Comic Strips 2024: He has become a man-child now

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Selachian posted:

The Automat model of food vending has mostly fallen out of favor, but I suppose this might count as foreseeing the likes of Wawa, Sheetz, or Buc-ees.

Also, I would love to work for a company called National Rejectors, Inc.

In the future, food vending, payment, and disposal will all be fully automated! There will still be a guy in Dickies to pump your gas though.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Selachian posted:

This strip must be where they get all their ideas for stuff in Fallout. This looks a lot like a Red Rocket station.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Selachian posted:

plastic bones!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Presto posted:

This strip must be where they get all their ideas for stuff in Fallout. This looks a lot like a Red Rocket station.

50s futurism as a style was a very big thing.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!
Pluggers

I should start looking at the comments, too.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pancho Jueves posted:

Pluggers

I should start looking at the comments, too.

Luann commenters out here catch strays

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Selachian posted:

The seated woman is one tiny elbow movement away from knocking her purse into the giant maw of the trash disposal chute that takes up about 75% of the table. (And once that happens, good luck getting it back before the hyper-efficient robots under the floor have started recycling its raw materials into tomorrow's ham & eggs.)

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Ah yes, the Jovicentric model of the solar system.

Slylock Fox

Flash Gordon

Dun dun DUNNNNN!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
well that solves the line of succession problem. did anyone actually like ming 2 anyway

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

In the future, food vending, payment, and disposal will all be fully automated! There will still be a guy in Dickies to pump your gas though.

Maybe they're in Jersey or Oregon.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Page 998 is well in the end notes in that edition, the text ends on 981 :colbert:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

since Flash definitely did not kill Miing, who really dun it

my money's on the goth milf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Powered Descent posted:

Flash Gordon

Dun dun DUNNNNN!

So we were all getting ready for a big spectrum of military problems. Was Ming Jr gonna try to assassinate his sister? Raid Mongo lands with a Ming remnant army? Attack the capital and seize the throne?

And this freaking mastermind hits us with Flash: You've had this coming a long time, Jr... I'm gonna enjoy this! A murdery mystery!

Bravo! :allears:

Jucika "512 - Jucika And The Playful Dog"

"cipo = shoe"

"513 - Jucika And The Virtuous Landlady"