Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

mobby_6kl posted:

https://i.imgur.com/MnKkWPW.mp4

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but that is an out of control man. If you cannot stop your man doing that then you shouldn't be allowed to take it out in public.

The worst of it is man owners just think it's funny 'ha ha look how excited he is'. When my nephew was 4 we were sitting on the beach eating sandwiches and a man got away and ate the sandwich out of his hand, the owner just ran up laughing like it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen. After a lot of work and 5 years my nephew has gotten over his crippling fear of mans, to an extent.

shameful seeing bros who still haven't learned about leverage. how can you even call yourself a man if you don't understand torque?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/8JDpsAn.mp4

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Vlaphor posted:

Dipshit streamer fucks around with toasters and forks and shits himself on stream (no poo shown, just the stain). Audio needed, especially the last thing he says.

https://i.imgur.com/hw8osDr.mp4

Edit: Most likely faked, don't care, still amazing

I caught my 5 year old trying to get toast out of the toaster with a knife the other day and showed her one of this guy's videos to demonstrate why you don't do that.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Literally the first punch drops him. Amazing.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
He was acting up so they had to do a hardware reset

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I caught my 5 year old trying to get toast out of the toaster with a knife the other day and showed her one of this guy's videos to demonstrate why you don't do that.

My girlfriend was trying to use a knife to get crumbs out of an unplugged toaster a few years ago because she didn't know that crumb trays on toasters were a thing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
goddamn twitter links, I can't link just the amusement park video without the other link, what a joke.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1748435796846059971

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
All of those people died because he forgot the shoulder strap.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Roblo posted:

Literally the first punch drops him. Amazing.

he walked right into that hook lol

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

https://imgur.com/a/rKhsNMD

E: DeSantis drops out and endorses Trump fuckin lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

madmatt112 posted:

https://imgur.com/a/rKhsNMD

E: DeSantis drops out and endorses Trump fuckin lol

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Bertha the Toaster posted:

My girlfriend was trying to use a knife to get crumbs out of an unplugged toaster a few years ago because she didn't know that crumb trays on toasters were a thing.

So I grew up without a two slot toaster and also didn't know this. When I moved in with my now wife, I'd shake hers out upside down over the sink to clean it until she showed me the tray.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Wait a minute was the toaster YOU?

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
Toasters are self-cleaning, the crumbs will burn off naturally if you just leave them.

https://i.imgur.com/8DJzUGj.mp4

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dumb. posted:

Toasters are self-cleaning, the crumbs will burn off naturally if you just leave them.

Are you saying I shouldn't have just taken it into the bathtub to wash it?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

mobby_6kl posted:

Are you saying I shouldn't have just taken it into the bathtub to wash it?

No, but you were supposed to leave it plugged in.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

dumb. posted:

https://i.imgur.com/8DJzUGj.mp4

I want the version with sound, if it's out there!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Yeah the monologue has to be great.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

So I grew up without a two slot toaster and also didn't know this. When I moved in with my now wife, I'd shake hers out upside down over the sink to clean it until she showed me the tray.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BiggerBoat posted:

Bad fish...

Swallow ya whole

I liked your last av better but I'm glad you're keeping the theme. :)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
A little late to the road rash party, but the worst part of road rash isn't the fall itself.

It's when they have to clean the gravel out of the wound at the hospital. They use a plastic comb like the kind you'd use to groom a dog, and they just go to town on it.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

dumb. posted:

[video of a guy throwing a bottle onto a wooden floor]

loving renters. And I say that as a renter myself.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That strikes me as AirBNB vacation house

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

:golfclap:

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

A little late to the road rash party, but the worst part of road rash isn't the fall itself.

It's when they have to clean the gravel out of the wound at the hospital. They use a plastic comb like the kind you'd use to groom a dog, and they just go to town on it.

I gave a fake name to the responding fire truck, declined ambulance, and did this part myself in the shower with a stiff bristle nail brush.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Can we move onto the next logical derail now, about how America is a third world country?

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I hope you had your own morphine for that, yikes.

ante posted:

Can we move onto the next logical derail now, about how America is a third world country?
As a comparison, I have recently been feeling sad in the brain and consequently have not been chasing new clients. My publicly-funded GP noticed me being down, asked a few questions, then a short bit of paperwork later the government gave me a pat on the head and a stipend to keep me going until I was feeling better. It's not the best system in the world, but I'm sure glad that it's here to help me. Suck it, yanks!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

ante posted:

Third World refers to countries that weren't explicitly aligned with America/Western Europe (first world) or the USSR/China communist block (second world) during the cold war. I'm pretty sure America is aligned with America, so is definitely a first world country.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Air Skwirl posted:

I'm pretty sure America is aligned with America

Is it, though?
:thunk:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Lol if you think the government sees regular citizens as part of the country

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Didn't that wacko chud Bill Mitchell go from Trump to deSantis? His brain (what remains of it) must be having a hard time of it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Air Skwirl posted:

Third World refers to countries that weren't explicitly aligned with America/Western Europe (first world) or the USSR/China communist block (second world) during the cold war. I'm pretty sure America is aligned with America, so is definitely a first world country.

Yeah but Sweden was in the third world.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Platystemon posted:

Yeah but Sweden was in the third world.

Yeah, so was Ireland, it's an archaic term with no real meaning in the present day.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Air Skwirl posted:

Yeah, so was Ireland, it's an archaic term with no real meaning in the present day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

ante posted:

Let's not do that, thank you. Post people accidentally hurting themselves instead!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Accidentally? That's a self harm plank

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Air Skwirl posted:

Every time language tries to evolve it makes me literally explode in anger

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Sentient Data posted:

Every time language tries to evolve it makes me literally explode in anger

1 + 1 = 3

3 is how I spell two

Also I pronounce 1 with a silent w now

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004