Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

roomtone posted:

i don't know if you made this, but it's by far the best joke made in the thread for months

it's a joke with alotta buy in though

I can’t take credit for it unfortunately, it came from another RLM group I belong to. But yeah it’s the first meme I’ve laughed out loud at in a long time, I really lost it over the part about Kira’s mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Vim Fuego posted:

Who is the rear end in a top hat producer?

ur mom lol

or some would say god

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
So I know Rich created a clone and married it, and Jay is content banging his many boyfriends, but what about Mike? Does he have a significant other?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Collapsing Farts posted:

So I know Rich created a clone and married it, and Jay is content banging his many boyfriends, but what about Mike? Does he have a significant other?

the bottle?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Collapsing Farts posted:

One of the more well preserved gremlin puppets. He makes the baby binks watch.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Cubone posted:

the guy that made the gbs thread about that was pissed. he really hated when women were mistreated
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860204

:lmao:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cubone posted:

the guy that made the gbs thread about that was pissed. he really hated when women were mistreated

Havin a dark lol

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

No one famous, no one whose name anyone would know. That’s why it was so funny when they went through a bunch of celebrity hosts only to land on some smarmy Joe Schmoe that no one ever heard of, and who just so happened to be an executive producer of the show.

Luckily, like all narcissists, it turned out he had a podcast, and sure enough he said some lovely things about women on it, so he was host for a week, got canceled, and then lost both of his jobs as host and executive producer on Jeopardy. :hurr:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

lol im finally watching the newest TNG trivia and it is an incredible display of dementia, and being a touchy paranoid rear end in a top hat. <3 mike

I'm fairly certain Mike studied for that ep

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Collapsing Farts posted:

New Glarus Spotted Beer, or something

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I'm fairly certain Mike studied for that ep

lol that's even funnier

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No one famous, no one whose name anyone would know. That’s why it was so funny when they went through a bunch of celebrity hosts only to land on some smarmy Joe Schmoe that no one ever heard of, and who just so happened to be an executive producer of the show.

Luckily, like all narcissists, it turned out he had a podcast, and sure enough he said some lovely things about women on it, so he was host for a week, got canceled, and then lost both of his jobs as host and executive producer on Jeopardy. :hurr:

Yeah it was just so ridiculous. I think his name is Michael Richards which I only remember because that’s the Kramer guy.

I used to watch jeopardy a lot but kind of fell off before Trebek passed.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Vim Fuego posted:

You got the format right, but you do still need to give the name.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Collapsing Farts posted:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

saw LOTR return of the King in the theatre

what else is there to say? one of the best genre sagas ever put to film. and I don't care that an entire country was sacrificed at the altar of capitalism to make it; in fact I'm glad of it

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Origami Dali posted:

finally watched dial of destiny and the mutt reveal was the best scene

It’s crazy because while that plot thread was so stupid, the actual scene with that revelation features the best acting Harrison Ford has done in the last 30 years. He played the heartbreak so perfectly that he probably would have gotten an Oscar nomination of the rest of the film wasn’t…what it turned out to be.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

LanceHunter posted:

It’s crazy because while that plot thread was so stupid, the actual scene with that revelation features the best acting Harrison Ford has done in the last 30 years. He played the heartbreak so perfectly that he probably would have gotten an Oscar nomination of the rest of the film wasn’t…what it turned out to be.

And the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor goes to…*rips envelope*…Nasser Memarzia as Archimedes in Dial of Destiny!!!!!

*20 minute standing ovation*

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

LanceHunter posted:

That scene and the one at the end with Karen Allen are good but they feel like they're from a completely different movie.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
someone better check on mike the way the pack blew it last night

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

someone better check on mike the way the pack blew it last night
Packers fans are used to a Niners cleat stamping on their faces for ever

he’s no more dangerously intoxicated than usual

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Is Mike a happy drunk or a mean drunk?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cubone posted:

Lmao oh God

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

kalel posted:

what else is there to say? one of the best genre sagas ever put to film. and I don't care that an entire country was sacrificed at the altar of capitalism to make it; in fact I'm glad of it

You misunderstand. They destroyed NZ's film industry to film The Hobbit movies.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Post that gif of him fighting all those idiots

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Cubone posted:

lmao

Barudak
May 7, 2007

kalel posted:

If every genre piece had lines as good as the pre-charge death call and response, Id watch a lot more of them no matter how many idyllic island countries we had to destroy to make bad sequels.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Space Kablooey posted:

Surely you mean Hobbit movie?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

Now that is an unfortunate trade off

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

Surely you mean Hobbit movie?

Nah Rankin Bass didnt animate out there

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

He’s a chippy drunk

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Outpost22 posted:

please don't post in this thread if you've never seen a rlm video

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mike is a Sniper, we just watched a film all about this

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Barudak posted:

56 confirmed kills and has a necklace of ears to prove it.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

He loves instigating conflict

That or arguing about something for so long that he forgets what he's arguing about and continuing anyways

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

He loves instigating conflict

That or arguing about something for so long that he forgets what he's arguing about and continuing anyways

Mike is the sniper equivalent of those japanese guys who refused to surrender after the war, they had to keep fighting.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

PostNouveau posted:

Googling around, it looks like he shut down @midnight himself because he was overworked about a year before this happened, and then yeah, after this he went from doing Ryan Seacrest levels of workaholic poo poo to basically nothing other than hosting some NBC game show.

He also married into the loving Vanderbilt family so he probably lost the urge to work really hard.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Outpost22 posted:

Yes

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

priznat posted:

Now that is an unfortunate trade off

Eh we got what was coming to us

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Kingo Ligma posted:

Eh we got what was coming to us

Well thanks for Sam Neil and Karl Urban at least.

Come get your Waititi though he seems off now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

priznat posted:

Well thanks for Sam Neil and Karl Urban at least.

Come get your Waititi though he seems off now

He already came back with one of your denser popstars and moved in one suburb over from me (way too close)