Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Man this homicide is rough. Anyway anyone up for some mericallca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

I wonder who's going to fill the same "bag of hornets in a poorly fitting meat suit" niche next go around now that Ronny's hosed off and Ted Cruz is too much of a coward to try again.

Who on earth is the artist for your avatar? It's familiar but i can't quite place them.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Oh that is fantastic.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

citybeatnik posted:

Who on earth is the artist for your avatar? It's familiar but i can't quite place them.

For real. It’s adorable.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

BREAKING: Ron DeSantis Presidential campaign suspended... from the ceiling, by a noose

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
NH going to be pretty interesting now. I wonder what the split of DeSantis voters are. I have to imagine most are 'I love the bigotry and hatred of Trump, but want a lower calorie non-indicted version.' I think a good chunk (most?) of them return to Trump and he blows Haley away easily.

It does worry me a little if the primary is over this fast, the entire GOP will have no choice but to back Trump 100% and line up behind the WITCH HUNT and TOTAL IMMUNITY arguments.I guess this was inevitable.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Desantis voters are going to stay home

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Frankly I’m surprised that he gave up this quick, considering he wasn’t totally blown the gently caress out in Iowa like the other quitters were

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

kazil posted:

All 8 of them?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Rescue Toaster posted:

I guess this was inevitable.

Yeah it turns out when you're afraid of challenging a primary opponent out of palpable fear it's a dumbshit move.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

kazil posted:

Where they can take a seat, relax, and watch a movie with their families. Maybe one of the old Disney classics, like-
...oh.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I think DeSantis voters are trad Republicans who think Trump is too liberal on LGBT issues.

They probably vote for Trump over Haley for reasons.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
how the hell do you let Kelce get THAT open

TRUMP

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Silly Burrito posted:

TRUMP

Wrong thread but I concur

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Silly Burrito posted:

TRUMP

Trump would never allowed it to happen

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Silly Burrito posted:

TRUMP

:laffo:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Buffalo's defense needs to build a wall

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Drunk Nerds posted:

Buffalo's defense needs to build a wall

They need to shut this whole thing down until they know what the hell is going on!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The only thing sadder than Bill Mitchell holding on to hope that DeSantis is still in the running is that Bill Mitchell will also ultimately vote for Trump

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Catastrophe posted:

~1hr old:

Ron DeSantis' campaign was over when he decided to have a popularity contest against Mickey Mouse

https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-campaign-disney-mickey-mouse-reedy-creek-2024-1

The funniest part of this is that whoever next wins the governor’s seat in Florida is going to have to deal with an enraged Disney corporation who not only represents like 90% of the state’s tourism budget but is absolutely out for blood

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Millions of Kelces streaming across the goal line. Kelce Caravans, they call them.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Millions of Kelces streaming across the goal line. Kelce Caravans, they call them.

Gotta be careful when Kelces get loose:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1749231771407843660

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749230894748143665

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749233576741314927

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Regalingualius posted:

Frankly I’m surprised that he gave up this quick, considering he wasn’t totally blown the gently caress out in Iowa like the other quitters were

Pretty sure a graceful exit after the first caucus has been the plan for a few months now. They've had no success raising funds or enthusiasm, and there's no convenient off-ramp after this.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749235225362886701

lol his mush brain loving this up so bad

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

In my defense, I'm like a crooked cop or a child molester, anyway, that's why you should vote for me and let me do it again, thank you.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Lmao DeSantis endorsing Trump is the nail in the coffin for his career. What a loving goober.

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare

kazil posted:

Literally does not matter to like 47% of the population.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

kazil posted:

Vote for me, the priest who molested your son!

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

That's Solidus Snake, not Senator Armstrong.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

So he wants cops to shoot churchgoers? :confused:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
My cognitive impairment has people answering a lot of questions already by my shirt cognitive folks impairment don't we

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Already gassed them.

Besides, he could shoot them himself and not lose any voters. Trump's behavior, consistency, etc. literally does not matter to his voters.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Is he trying to say that he's the rogue cop who's off the case, give me your gun and badge, etc.?

That's the only thing that could make sense, but holy poo poo is he failing at getting his point across.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

can't do anything about those rogue cops or molesting priests or crimes presidents :shrug:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Aramis posted:

Is he trying to say that he's the rogue cop who's off the case, give me your gun and badge, etc.?

That's the only thing that could make sense, but holy poo poo is he failing at getting his point across.

I think his point is “Someone else, certainly not me, may someday do bad things as president, but that’s the risk we have to take in giving me immunity for my crimes.”

The Bible
May 8, 2010

He's going for "You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall!", but he probably doesn't know that reference because that movie didn't have explosions every three minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Lazyfire posted:

Losing hard in Iowa and polling at single digits in NH presaged a very embarrassing couple months of primary losses for a guy who was seen as the future of the GOP just a few months ago. NH has a history doing the "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me" thing in primary voting and is probably the best hope in the early states for someone to get a win over Trump. DeSantis being so far out of second place with just a couple days to go and dwindling funds along with a dysfunctional campaign (his Iowa campaign chair spent the last week leading up to the caucus putting together a 1000 puzzle in the office and not doing any actual work) even someone as egomaniacal as DeSantis had to have seen that he had no chance at flipping the script. There's a high percentage chance that this was clear as soon as the votes were tallied in Iowa and DeSantis has been talking to the Trump people behind the scenes since then to negotiate his exit from the campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if he or his wife didn't get cabinet positions promised out of this. Ron needs a way to keep his name in the news and soak up the Trump glory after he leaves the governorship and Casey would probably love to build her political profile.

It'd be pretty hilarious if Trump gave Casey a cabinet position and not Ron.

Not hilarious enough to be worth Trump back on office, but at that point I'd take my laughs where I could get them