Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Silly Burrito posted:

Go Lions
Go Ravens

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That loss is on Allen. He badly mismanaged that last drive.

Alternately, Allen was the only reason the Bills were in it at all.

That and the rule of chaos.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Diggs looks washed. Bills have so many holes now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
rip a Bill.

So the Lions gotta beat the 49ers, then they get a rematch against the Chiefs Except With Kelce and Jones This Time or a rematch with the team that gave them their worst loss of the season. Allllllllllllrighty then.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Go Lions, Ravens or Niners

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Diggs looks washed. Bills have so many holes now.

Dropped two perfect bombs from Allen.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Lions vs Chiefs for rematch of opener

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That loss is on Allen. He badly mismanaged that last drive.

He played really well. The WRs are trash. Diggs blew the game.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Well, at least KC is going to Baltimore so we don't have to hear the loving chop until at least the Super Bowl :shepface:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Great game, no better show in sports than Penalty Pat in the Playoffs

Don’t take Mecole Hardman to Baltimore

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyhAJEPEHk4

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can’t wait to see the Tom Grossi video about this

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I ain't rooting for the Ravens screw that poo poo

epic bacon posted:

Lions vs Chiefs for rematch of opener

Fine with this if the Lions win again :unsmith:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
reminder that the bills are responsible for domestic terrorism

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Go loving lions.

Seriously go lions.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
god why are ravens posters making it so hard to cheer for them over the chiefs

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

josh allen is the best quarterback in the league

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Man the Chiefs really did feel like the Patriots this game. That was the exact kind of poo poo it always was. Oh it's not their year this year it's San Diego's. Or Pittsburgh's. Oh look at all this wild bullshit that happens in the game and somehow Cena wins yet again. Now it's the Ravens turn. It feels like Lamar's year in terms of narrative. But nope those Chiefs are ever present. And if they're there they're getting fate's call. Can Lamar Jackson and the Ravens defeat them?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bellmaker posted:

I ain't rooting for the Ravens screw that poo poo

Fine with this if the Lions win again :unsmith:

I am rooting for the Ravens

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the ravens own the chiefs and this team barely beat the bills

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

as a chiefs fan i apologize

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

chamois posted:

josh allen is the best quarterback in the league that has never won poo poo

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Bills had such crazy T.O.P. that It felt like they were more in control than they actually were

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mixed feelings of having a really poo poo team for so long and now they're the new patriots is the weirdest poo poo

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

They need to shake things up in Buffalo. Coaching, a big roster move, something. The way the team is built can’t get it done and they should be getting better results by now.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

wide right, imo.

go ravens.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

chamois posted:

the ravens own the chiefs and this team barely beat the bills

We've beaten Mahomes one single time on a crazy comeback and had an insane fumble at the end. Yes I think we're better than they are, but again they're the new Patriots they always find ways to win these late playoff games even when it seems like it's finally their time to lose like it did early in this game when the Bills were running for like 6 yards per carry

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
The Chiefs' WR issues were not as relevant in this game (the Hardman fumble notwithstanding) because they could just attack the Bills' linebackers. Plus, they're just not relying on the ones that struggled all year very much. The Bills were hanging onto that game by their fingertips the whole third quarter while the Chiefs just casually drove down the field. The better team won, as much as it pains me.

Against the Ravens it'll be much tougher sledding.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the chiefs were beating the hell out of them it was only close because a guy fumbled on the 1

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Go Lions!!!

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Kawalimus posted:

Man the Chiefs really did feel like the Patriots this game. That was the exact kind of poo poo it always was. Oh it's not their year this year it's San Diego's. Or Pittsburgh's. Oh look at all this wild bullshit that happens in the game and somehow Cena wins yet again. Now it's the Ravens turn. It feels like Lamar's year in terms of narrative. But nope those Chiefs are ever present. And if they're there they're getting fate's call. Can Lamar Jackson and the Ravens defeat them?

No, chiefs are gonna beat the 49ers in the Superbowl but for now we can all enjoy Lamar and the lions having great wins

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

chamois posted:

the chiefs were beating the hell out of them it was only close because a guy fumbled on the 1

Yeah the Bills had one of the luckier 4th quarters I can remember and didn't do poo poo with it

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Paracausal posted:

I put Kawa on ignore a very long time ago and it's been an infinitely better experience for me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

chamois posted:

it was close in the same way the first half of texans/ravens was close where a single fluke play wildly swung the score but one team was clearly outclassing the other

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

mixed feelings of having a really poo poo team for so long and now they're the new patriots is the weirdest poo poo

That is exactly the Patriots experience.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

The Bills need to think hard about replacing McDermott I think. 4 years without winning anything meaningful, plus he runs the defense that just got gashed for an average of 7+ yards on every play and didn't force a single punt. At home.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Paracausal posted:

It's really just one insufferable poster, the rest are pretty cool for the most part

Fire McDermott, hire Bill and win a Superbowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Number19 posted:

They need to shake things up in Buffalo. Coaching, a big roster move, something. The way the team is built can’t get it done and they should be getting better results by now.

That roster at a glance is old and overpaid. They don't have a choice but to shake it up. There's so much money tied up in dudes that are just done