Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I just got home from the Lions game and the entire downtown is crawling with drunk dudes hitting weed pens for the first time

The vibes are immaculate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The AFC Championship game is going to be incredible.

The NFC Championship game...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'd love to be wrong but I just can't picture the Lions pulling it off

Still, Lions > Niners >> Ravens >>>> Chiefs

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I think the Ravens demolish the Chiefs next week

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
49ers > Lions >>>>>>>>> Launch the AFC into the sun >>>>>>>> Ravens > Chiefs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think the Bills probably should have leaned on Allen’s running even more

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
I guess it's been talked about a billion times already but if you have 1:45 on the clock and you're comfortably moving the sticks I just don't understand why you take those shots at the end zone

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
it appears the only team lovers of goodness, righteousness, and satan can root for are the Detroit Football Lions

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Getting trolled to death by 7 Ravens fans on a dead internet forum

ive asked this before but how are there so many loving ravens fans on a dead subforum

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Borsche69 posted:

ive asked this before but how are there so many loving ravens fans on a dead subforum

Five are Kawa arguing with himself :v:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toaster Beef posted:

I guess it's been talked about a billion times already but if you have 1:45 on the clock and you're comfortably moving the sticks I just don't understand why you take those shots at the end zone

Legit baffling

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

The stage was set on the very first offensive play

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/aschatznfl/status/1749271773990842717?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

Can’t believe Mahomes was an underdog.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Thinkin about that ICBM that bounced off Diggs’ hands

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

I think we're up to double digits, it is a bit weird

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
First and foremost, I want Patrick Mahomes to eat poo poo.
And second, I want the Loins to win the Superb Owl.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

There are a dozen of us! A dozen!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That just sucks all the way down for the bills. I really don't want to see the chiefs get another crack this year.

Go ravens and lions.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Came in to say im so sorry Bills Fans
Thats the single most soulcrushing way they couldve gone out and it happened to them again :(

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
49ers/Chiefs Superbowl is by far the most boring option. Lions/Ravens is clearly the best. The Ravens would be the proper villains in that match up. At least folks would have a solid cause to root against Lamar Jackson doing dope poo poo instead of the usual racism and "an internet autist likes football the wrong way".

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I don't think the Ravens would be seen as a bad guy. I'd love Lamar to get a ring

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
If you want a Heroes/Villains matchup - then Chiefs/Lions is much cleaner.

It's a fun bookend with the 1st and last game being the same matchup too.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

has that ever happened before? even if we umbrella it out to "one of the early opening Sunday games"

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TheKingslayer posted:

There are a dozen of us! A dozen!

Kawalimus is a force multiplier

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
As annoying as the chiefs are I can’t hate Andy Reid. I think I’d still rather see them win over the 49ers.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Lions, Lions, Lions, Lions

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Borsche69 posted:

My honest guess is strong overlap of computer toucher demographics in the midatlantic tech zones with Raven fandom, but that's pure conjecture.

Me, I'm a Titans fan because I hate myself and there weren't LA teams to root for as a kid, so I rooted for the one closest to me in Kentucky.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

nachos posted:

As annoying as the chiefs are I can’t hate Andy Reid. I think I’d still rather see them win over the 49ers.

I can't hate a man that clearly loves his nuggies.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Kawalimus is a force multiplier

For who?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
gently caress was that fake punt, man

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

The worst thing for the Bills is there wasn't even that much Mahomes bullshit in this game. Bills just got totally dominated in the run game and had some brutal brain farts

Woof

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
After the Toney thing when the Chiefs were crying like giant babies I was wondering if they might be able to pull their heads out of their asses to really cement themselves as the bad guys but thought they were just too flawed to do it. And yet here we are. I think there's a good chance the Ravens just beat us down, but the Chiefs are 100% capable of beating anyone if they actually show up and catch passes.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

baltimore aint a big town. maryland aint a big state. how were multiple of us living in fuckin eklridge and jessup the same drat year in 2012. how are there not a billion patriots/cowboys/packers/49ers/steelers fans like there are on every other internet site

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Getting trolled to death by 7 Ravens fans on a dead internet forum

It’s actually six of us, one psychopath that would murder the team so it could be perfect forever, and a dozen dumbshit fans of other teams who rush in to say “kawalimus was right” every time a play goes for negative yards

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

AndrewP posted:

Thinkin about that ICBM that bounced off Diggs’ hands

Allen had at least two bombs like that I saw that hit receivers in the hands or forearms.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all the other fanbases are weak. posting is combat and none of them could have forged a mind like kawalimus

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kull the Conqueror posted:

gently caress was that fake punt, man
Hmmm do I trust my superhuman bulldozer QB to get 2 yards or the make a wish ex-dead guy.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

My honest guess is strong overlap of computer toucher demographics in the midatlantic tech zones with Raven fandom, but that's pure conjecture.

Me, I'm a Titans fan because I hate myself and there weren't LA teams to root for as a kid, so I rooted for the one closest to me in Kentucky.

that makes sense. i was in fintech years ago and then 2020 happened and wfh popped up and this last year i saw the opportunity to escape back to maryland from the philly area. i know the lithicum heights area is all defense contractor poo poo although i'd understand if no poster on this forum would want to admit working for them

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Chiefs are peaking at the right time, the ravens have probably already shot their load.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Who I want to win it all

Ravens >>> Lions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chiefs > 49ers

Who I think is most likely to win

Ravens >>>> Chiefs >>>>>>>> 49ers >>> Lions