Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Famethrowa posted:

Obama invented the battlepass
His greatest crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Did call of duty ever add the Obama sword missile drone strike?

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Hey guys can you rank all 46 presidents by Fast Food introduced during their term?

Please also write at least 6 paragraphs about how much you love/hate Taco Bell/Arby’s and how it gives you diarrhea/serotonin.

In addition to that, here’s a presidential name generator. I’m really interested to know what your president name is. Please post it. It would also be good to post on your Facebook so you can see what your cousins and aunt’s President names are.

Make sure to write out a LOL or LMAO if by the twisted vagaries of fate, your presidential name matches that of a real president! How wacky. Someone will inevitable post Moon Moon, and that’s okay, but know that I will kill myself if I see it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

you doing ok

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

space uncle posted:

Hey guys can you rank all 46 presidents by Fast Food introduced during their term?

Please also write at least 6 paragraphs about how much you love/hate Taco Bell/Arby’s and how it gives you diarrhea/serotonin.

In addition to that, here’s a presidential name generator. I’m really interested to know what your president name is. Please post it. It would also be good to post on your Facebook so you can see what your cousins and aunt’s President names are.

Make sure to write out a LOL or LMAO if by the twisted vagaries of fate, your presidential name matches that of a real president! How wacky. Someone will inevitable post Moon Moon, and that’s okay, but know that I will kill myself if I see it.

Most insane moon_moon fan

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Most insane moon_moon fan

Call me Joe Biden cuz I’ve lost my mind.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Sephyr posted:

I always thought that the vassal state sent money and resources to the overlord, not the other way around.
Perhaps it would be more accurate to describe them as a colony.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Josh Ettingermentum is great and, God forgive me, I actually subscribed to his Substack. His voice is an asset; he sounds like one of those veteran reporters who got laid off from the Topeka Herald or wherever and now blogs about elections in exhaustive detail, instead of a 24-25 year old recent college grad.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

Josh Ettingermentum is great and, God forgive me, I actually subscribed to his Substack. His voice is an asset; he sounds like one of those veteran reporters who got laid off from the Topeka Herald or wherever and now blogs about elections in exhaustive detail, instead of a 24-25 year old recent college grad.

That two pods a day voice

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

You're not allowed to get mad about discussing video games.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

space uncle posted:

Dwight Bush? My name loving sucks

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Me too. I couldn't give less of a poo poo about electoral politics in America right now but it's a great digest of the fun parts (the freaks and the losers)

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lmao again with Felix popping up 8 minutes into an interview

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

You're not allowed to get mad about discussing video games.

I can, have, and will again.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Cosmik Slop posted:

Dwight Bush? My name loving sucks

I got Dwight Roosevelt :smug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Eric Adams sort of makes me want to be a New Yorker. I want him as my own local insane clown instead of the lickspittle fascists I have.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Eric Adams is my personal Chapo lore thing I don't care about.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Eric Adams is something I appreciate as like a 5 minute segment, not a whole episode.

"Guy in his 60s who constantly says crazy poo poo" is a stock character in American politics now

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Yeah. He's like when they try to make a whole episode around the Comic Book Guy.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Yeah an anecdote about him is funny every now and then but he's not got the absorbing inner life of a Rod Dreher to keep my interest for too long.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
I enjoyed it, a man who has that much obvious corruption is going to be surrounded by people that are stupid and crooked, which is a perfect blend to me.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I love Eric Adams because he hearkens back to a simpler time when you could just nakedly bribe the worst living examples of humanity, who were all city inspectors, or the second worst examples of humanity, beer and gaming distributors, would bribe you.

There’s a book called THE MIRAGE where a bunch of Chicago journalists had the budget (!!!) to set up an entire fake bar (technically a real bar, with added surveillance features) and caught every kind of local corruption in action. It’s a fun read because it just couldn’t happen in America anymore; the cops would probably end up arresting the journalists at the behest of local developers if they tried that poo poo today, which they couldn’t because no publisher wants to spend any money whatsoever.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i love adams content and am pleased

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

snoremac posted:

Eric Adams is my personal Chapo lore thing I don't care about.

You’re going to be my waiter at the table of success

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Eric Adams is a throwback to Gilded Age politics and I love it.

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'

MonsieurChoc posted:

Eric Adams is a throwback to Gilded Age politics and I love it.

I could definitely believe that he has neurosyphilis

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

Adams was born in Brownsville, Brooklyn, on September 1, 1960.[8] His mother, Dorothy Mae Adams-Streeter (1938–2021),[9][10] worked double shifts as a housecleaner and had received only a third-grade education.[11] His father, Leroy Adams, was a butcher who struggled with alcohol abuse.[12][13] Both of his parents moved to New York City from Alabama in the 1950s.[13] Adams was raised in a rat-infested tenement in Bushwick, Brooklyn, and his family was so poor that he often brought a bag of clothes to school with him in case of a sudden eviction from his home.[14] By 1968, his mother managed to save up enough money to buy a house and move the family to South Jamaica, Queens.[13] He was the fourth of six children and as a young boy he sometimes earned money as a squeegee boy.[14]
i remember this monologue from austin powers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

honestly i think he's more interesting than a normal patrician psycho like bloomberg. dude's just weird. i love him

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

I feel that anyone who wants to become a North American (Anglo only) mayor is weird by default. You’re blamed for everything. Your powers only exist so far as the legislature allow them. Up here in Canada they can just change the mayoral election boundaries during the election and tell you to eat poo poo.

It’s gonna attract weird little guys like Adams and Hazel McCallion and Rob Ford

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it depends. mayors on a city manager system are just ribbon cutters but many mayors have real power

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

weird mayors are the bedrock of American culture as demonstrated by cultural icon Jerry Springer

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1748830707110318408?t=h4fJH-jcjzPV_ayoY-OvJg&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

weird mayors are the bedrock of American culture as demonstrated by cultural icon Jerry Springer

he was mayor of cinci at the same time as dennis kucinich was mayor of cleveland

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It still cracks me up that Jerry Springer thought it would be a good idea to write a check to a sex worker

Which also begs the question, why would she take that?

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
Some days you don't have enough cash on you.

I guess these days you can pull a Matt Gaetz and label the venmo payments as tuition fees.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

FlamingLiberal posted:

It still cracks me up that Jerry Springer thought it would be a good idea to write a check to a sex worker

Which also begs the question, why would she take that?

It's that or don't get paid

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Really wild some of you can’t appreciate a story about a youth sprinkling pcp on their Frosted Flakes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Okay but for real though, where's Virgil??

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Okay but for real though, where's Virgil??

in the epstein flight logs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

He's been pouring over them carefully, looking like an old timer banker with green visor and desk lamp, trying to come up with the perfect killer joke that will enable his return