Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about the goon who hated podcasts, radio and audiobooks because they were right wing media. goons ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about the goon who hated podcasts, radio and audiobooks because they were right wing media. goons ftw

he was right

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I love that we have places for people to cook up weird conspiracy theories and then it just escapes into the rest of the forums sometimes

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Yeah GBS is a problem

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Yeah GBS is a problem

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

VostokProgram posted:

I love that we have places for people to cook up weird conspiracy theories and then it just escapes into the rest of the forums sometimes

We created the Chinese Needle Snake forum to combat the Bolivian Tree Lizard forum, and then brought in the Snake-Eating Gorilla forum to clean up the Chinese Needle Snake forum. Except now I'm not sure if we'll get any winters cold enough to kill the Snake-Eating Gorilla forum off.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it's amazing that we have so many different flavors of terminally online mental breakage to offer. politics brain? gbs pervert brain? re-reg guys and gals? whatever your poison may be, you're free to pick it here at somethingawful!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Like the Baskin Robbins of weird brain worm perverts

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it's amazing that we have so many different flavors of terminally online mental breakage to offer. politics brain? gbs pervert brain? re-reg guys and gals? whatever your poison may be, you're free to pick it here at somethingawful!

Also a distinct gbs politics brain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
every last goon is, with the right buttons pushed on the wrong day, is capable of going completely nuclear over some minor detail of their silly hobby and that is what keeps posting here exciting

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

iwentdoodie posted:

Also a distinct gbs politics brain

for sure. it's like the difference between dr. pepper and mr. pibb. subtle, gross, unmistakeable.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

euroshopper posted:

never implied the "ok hand sign is racist" guys were normal but i don't see that take as much as i used to

actually the ok sign means you're gay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Al! posted:

every last goon is, with the right buttons pushed on the wrong day, is capable of going completely nuclear over some minor detail of their silly hobby and that is what keeps posting here exciting

Not me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nor I.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

love being normal and not brain-damaged

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

going to go absolutely ham on anyone who disrespects the men at war series by w.e.b. griffin.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

symbolic posted:

love being normal and not brain-damaged

same

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Al! posted:

Hercule Hoigan

Don't you disparage the man who saved us all from Cell

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
interesting responses. personally i dont consider myself a goon

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

Al! posted:

i'm going to fick you up

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hockey goons are cool but then again they also have brain damage.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I haven't ever had a deranged breakdown on here and looking at my post history for them is doxxing

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I haven't ever had a deranged breakdown on here and looking at my post history for them is doxxing

:twisted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

My favorites are the ones that aren't even breakdowns, they're small talk, because goons will now offer up deep old-school-Usenet-style conspiracy theories as random asides in PYF Adequate Mid-Budget Saturday Morning Cartoons or wherever and the conversation just goes on

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

the uighur.

I really wanted to make a joke about the pronunciation but.

it's pronounced like the Tim Allen grunt

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol at the speedy turnaround between the bans and a sad thread about "the alleged genocide"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

NoiseAnnoys posted:

you forgot the guys who pay nintendo msrp

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol at the speedy turnaround between the bans and a sad thread about "the alleged genocide"

frankly I'm surprised it wasn't quicker

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

😬

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

you forgot the guys who pay nintendo msrp

freaks. absolute mutants.

are we sure they were really banned, or is that just what the shadowy forces undermining leftism want you to believe?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

interesting responses. personally i dont consider myself a goon

yep

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

Like the Baskin Robbins of weird brain worm perverts

holler all you want, I'm still getting my 31 samples

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Antivehicular posted:

My favorites are the ones that aren't even breakdowns, they're small talk, because goons will now offer up deep old-school-Usenet-style conspiracy theories as random asides in PYF Adequate Mid-Budget Saturday Morning Cartoons or wherever and the conversation just goes on

This is always amazing. Having a perfectly normal conversation about Minecraft and someone posts 'heh, well sure, if you believe the moon is real I guess you could say that'

e: when I worked in a bookshop we used to sell one called 'Who Built The Moon' and you know, I never read it. I still don't know.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Gotten really into OOT randomizers lately...Can't wait till the PC port of Majora's Mask is finished and combined rando can be added to it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yo what's the OoT equiv to the LttP Blind hideout?

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Why is half the posts in the thread gamergate lite right now?

thinking about the guy who said this and never elaborated lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm not

people say dumbass poo poo all the time it just happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yeah and sometimes it's pretty funny like the time i.m. gei thought you could get pregnant from anal sex.