Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah it was always basically hinging on the J6 case.

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1749425884074000775?s=20

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1749419065792508206?s=20

lol Listen to the hollering psychos that are surely this year's cornfield shooters

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jan 22, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Escape From Noise posted:

He's still mad about it.

Thanks Obama

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

WHY BONER NOW posted:

lol loomer is definitely going to claim much of the credit for defeating desantis

Surely, it was her shrieking at him at the breakfast buffet of some hotel that cost him the election and not his personality, poorly run campaign, or anything like that.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
This might be interesting. It's a trailer for "God and Country" a documentary from Rob Reiner about Christian Nationalism and American Politics. There's clips of our "fav" Cro-Magnon MTG and cos playing military chuds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MFQ2uESrjU

It features a number of actual Christian leaders speaking out against Christian Nationalism. I'm sure the fat orange baby will be in it too.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Okay all, I’m an undeclared voter in New Hampshire (but I definitely lean to the left) so I’ll have the choice of picking the Democratic ballot and writing in Biden, or taking the Republican ballot and voting for Haley. It’s only one vote, but I’m trying to decide which is the “smarter” decision. The most important outcome is keeping Trump out of office, but I’m concerned if Haley gets the nod, she might be more palatable than Biden to centrist/undecided voters in the general election. Any thoughts?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Vote for Haley in the primary and Biden in the general

Haley will suspend her campaign within 6 weeks anyways so it doesn't matter

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

lol

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

DamnCanadian posted:

Okay all, I’m an undeclared voter in New Hampshire (but I definitely lean to the left) so I’ll have the choice of picking the Democratic ballot and writing in Biden, or taking the Republican ballot and voting for Haley. It’s only one vote, but I’m trying to decide which is the “smarter” decision. The most important outcome is keeping Trump out of office, but I’m concerned if Haley gets the nod, she might be more palatable than Biden to centrist/undecided voters in the general election. Any thoughts?

Trump is going to win the nomination. If you're looking to "send a message" make it be that Biden has strong support.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Toxic Mental posted:

Vote for Haley in the primary and Biden in the general

Haley will suspend her campaign within 6 weeks anyways so it doesn't matter

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Bible posted:

It's weird to me. On the one hand, parading him through all this legal torture seems cruel when there's a good chance he doesn't really even understand what is happening.

On the other hand, good.

Yeah. I guess the way I see it is that it doesn't really matter now. He's gone.

I mean, gently caress him. He's a piece of poo poo and I'm glad his brain's melted, but it doesn't really matter what they do with him now.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MrEAnders/status/1749220491020349666?s=20

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah it was always basically hinging on the J6 case.

the whole point of the J6 case was to try a case in DC because they knew the docs case was hosed from the start in Floridia, and gave themselves an in to do it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Liquid Chicken posted:

This might be interesting. It's a trailer for "God and Country" a documentary from Rob Reiner about Christian Nationalism and American Politics. There's clips of our "fav" Cro-Magnon MTG and cos playing military chuds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MFQ2uESrjU

It features a number of actual Christian leaders speaking out against Christian Nationalism. I'm sure the fat orange baby will be in it too.

Good stuff, a topic we as a nation desperately need to address.

But, the people who most need to hear this message, will they even know about this film? Let alone see it? Let alone have it break through their mental armor?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

DamnCanadian posted:

Cornel West

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Karma Comedian posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with this thread

Thread yearns for a strong daddy type IK to probe everyone

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Night Crew needs to learn to fly close to the sun but not too close.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

Stop talking about 3O, and for god's sake don't post about your personal sex life, no one wants to hear about how goons have sex. jfc people keep it to yourself and talk about Trump

Mentioning your own personal or 3O's sex life is probation from here on out

what about horny posting is that allowed

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

He's looking extra orange for the Carroll trial today

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

digital penitence posted:

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Night Crew needs to learn to fly close to the sun but not too close.

only in the orbit of homophobia

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

digital penitence posted:

He's looking really tired. Even the nussy has an extra cleft.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Liquid Chicken posted:

He's looking really tired. Even the nussy has an extra cleft.

Yeah, his bloodshot eyes are blending in with his skin color lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

WHY BONER NOW posted:

lol loomer is definitely going to claim much of the credit for defeating desantis

Maybe he just couldn't shake off the Lovecraftian terror of seeing her close up, and wakes up each morning screaming about the cosmic void where the Many Angled Ones reside, waiting and hungry.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Do you think Haley will actually attack Trump now or PFFFFTTTTT HAHAHAHAHA

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jimlit posted:

only in the orbit of homophobia

:rolleyes:

Anyways, how long before trump goes from carrot to burnt tomato? He's looking darker and darker every time I see him.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:hmmyes:

e:

how is this man real

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Sorry, out of lols for the day

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Escape From Noise posted:

Loomer is now a train.

So that's why she got all that work done. Face first into a bus. I'll be damned.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

kazil posted:

Thread yearns for a strong daddy type IK to probe everyone

I think we can all agree that "Idiot King" should be changed to "Probe Daddy".

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

kazil posted:

So... you think she'll try her hardest to catch it herself or just lie about catching it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

The wheels begin turning at Trump Legal HQ....

"What if we just stagger Covid diagnosis for every trial until we get to November"?

"Genius!"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
cummies :madmax::madmax::madmax:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

The wheels begin turning at Trump Legal HQ....

"What if we just stagger Covid diagnosis for every trial until we get to November"?

"Genius!"

lol if it backfires and they just make Trump wear a mask

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

"Look your honor a lot of games come out these next few weeks, I need a delay for Steam time"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

I think we can all agree that "Idiot King" should be changed to "Probe Daddy".

Like the Paul Simon song?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Anders posted:

So... you think she'll try her hardest to catch it herself or just lie about catching it?

Being the dumbest possible lawyer, I expect her to lie that she has it, and then go on the usual press tour to all the right wing news channels boasting about her superior immune system and how gullible the radical left is when it comes to some stupid cold.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Trump is posting about E Jean Carroll again...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

kazil posted:

Trump is posting about E Jean Carroll again...

So is his plan to force her to keep re-suing him indefinitely until one or the other of them dies of old age, and it never reaches a conclusion?