Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

super macho dude posted:

Throw in the Torneo Cibernetico also thank you please

Instead of stealing from CMLL they should just send a team for the Grand Prix. It would be much better that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Fall - King of Trios
Winter - Men's Continental Classic
Spring - Some sort of rookie/youngster open as would befit the season
Summer - Women's Continental Classic

The spring one would be a good use of the men's and women's Owen. Smaller guys/gals on the come-up.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

flashy_mcflash posted:

The spring one would be a good use of the men's and women's Owen. Smaller guys/gals on the come-up.

:hmmyes:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
With the roster size the time is ripe for Lord of Ten-Man Tag.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

C. Everett Koop posted:

With the roster size the time is ripe for Lord of Ten-Man Tag.

There's no way it could be dumber than DDT's 10-man titles, where 37KAMIINA didn't defend the belts for more than a year and the members consistently forgot that they were the champs

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

MassRafTer posted:

Instead of stealing from CMLL they should just send a team for the Grand Prix. It would be much better that way.

C. Everett Koop posted:

tony book tournament of death you coward

Solution: AEW Torneo Cibernetico de la Muerte

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Solution: AEW Torneo Cibernetico de la Muerte

Every time someone gets eliminated, a new gimmick enters the match.

I think we're onto something here, get Brett Lauderdale on the phone.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

C. Everett Koop posted:

tony book tournament of death you coward

No thanks im too old to drive SeXXXy Eddy to a hospital and wait 5 hours in a foreign country's hospital waiting room while he bleeds

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

stab posted:

No thanks im too old to drive SeXXXy Eddy to a hospital and wait 5 hours in a foreign country's hospital waiting room while he bleeds

was the foreign country america or like Taiwan?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/StokelyHathaway/status/1748768210197840284?t=iZuPT89FieBJeRFslPV-Ww&s=19

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

stoke is a fantastic poster. little guy, big poster energy

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Shard posted:

was the foreign country america or like Taiwan?

A country with no free health insurance, so yes America

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

stab posted:

A country with no free health insurance, so yes America

owned lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What stops people just giving a made up name and disappearing forever to duck the bill after getting their poo poo sewn back together anyway

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

History Comes Inside! posted:

What stops people just giving a made up name and disappearing forever to duck the bill after getting their poo poo sewn back together anyway

the mounties

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

you need a little card or they will tell you to hit da bricks

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

this works but only if you go to the emergency room

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://x.com/JohnCena/status/1749075122944676221?s=20

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
Thanks John.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He did this when he eliminated himself in the 19th newLegacy 2024 Rumble

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

I fell face first into it and broke my nose, what now John

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the pros actually concentrate on the one in front of the one in front of them and time it based on that. if they don't do it that way they have a high chance of becoming overwhelmed by the urgency and messing up. like 20%.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

stab posted:

if he had just bled some more he could have gotten a helicopter ride like gage did

see that was the big brained play gotta think bigger

fake edit what happened to excess69 he was someone i thought had potential out of the iws crowd but never broke out

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I fell face first into it and broke my nose, what now John

You’re bad at hurdles, OP

But there are other sports you can try!

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Cause we bought health insurance and Eddy doesn't have a malicious bone in his body

stab
Feb 12, 2003

C. Everett Koop posted:

if he had just bled some more he could have gotten a helicopter ride like gage did

see that was the big brained play gotta think bigger

fake edit what happened to excess69 he was someone i thought had potential out of the iws crowd but never broke out

Still wrestles in a tag team with his son!

He got too many concussions in a row and had to take time off, and by the time he was ready to go again America forgot about the canadians

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/tigerstyiepro/status/1749128101684998434?s=46

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

stab posted:

Still wrestles in a tag team with his son!

He got too many concussions in a row and had to take time off, and by the time he was ready to go again America forgot about the canadians

Well that's good and bad to hear, I guess. I didn't see a ton of him but liked what I saw. Same with Jason Cross in the other geographical direction.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Hasn’t Suzuki answered like every open challenge made in AEW so far

Like this is at least the second time after Darby said he’d fight anyone, and I don’t remember if Danielson specifically called out Suzuki or not, but they do seem to be establishing that making an open challenge in AEW is like throwing bloody meat into the ocean, and Suzuki is the shark that’ll make you need a bigger boat

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The only thing Suzuki likes more than fighting and beating someone up is having someone that can take the fight to him

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

They tried stories and their overall ratings and attendance trended downward, you dopes

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The only thing Suzuki likes more than fighting and beating someone up is having someone that can take the fight to him

Which match was ut where Suzuki lost emphatically and while lying beaten and broken on the ground he just had the biggest drat smile on his face because he finally got a great fight from a worthy opponent

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

fart blood posted:

They tried stories and their overall ratings and attendance trended downward, you dopes

They tried lame stories that made the world title second fiddle to goofball bullshit. They can and do still have stories, it’s not like you can either have one or the other.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Lid posted:

Which match was ut where Suzuki lost emphatically and while lying beaten and broken on the ground he just had the biggest drat smile on his face because he finally got a great fight from a worthy opponent

Vs Kota Ibushi, G1 Climax 30, Day 13.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/tigerstyIepro/status/1748902014950449177?t=l_JBJ1PAcXevFewIH33Erw&s=19

BACK STATUS: WE ARE

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

It would be better if Copeland and Suzuki both wanted to be cast in the same shampoo commercial and were fighting over that.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

It would be better if Copeland and Suzuki both wanted to be cast in the same role in an episode of One Piece and were fighting over that.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I don't know the source on this promo but it sums it up and it's also really fun to see him immediately smile as soon as he mentions the match. There's your story!

https://twitter.com/Tzgrey77/status/1749178851308028347?t=uwwywFr1pV07M1VEjmTajA&s=19

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i am high af on cope(ium) love having him in aew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Do not tempt me with the idea of Suzuki actually appearing in the live action One Piece.