Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Skill issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Hizke posted:

Skill issue.

Fungah! posted:

Skill issue.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is that really the best name you could come up with for your ultimate chocobo?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

is that really the best name you could come up with for your ultimate chocobo?

Skill issue.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

after two years I stumbled into Emelia's final boss still without really understanding how the game works, and got vaporized. I finally just read some guides and now I'm having more fun. Red and Emelia done, started Lute.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Did the lightning dodging mini game. Thought the trophy for 200 dodges popped during the dodges but it’s when you open the chest at Rin’s. Ended up dodging 244 bolts before being hit and going to see how close I’d gotten lol

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

playing thru FFV for the first time since the early 00s. it's really good. lots of flexibility in how to build and level your characters. it's probably the best classic/"pure" FF game. just got the airship.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pixel Remasters are finally on sale on console. $60 for the bundle

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

def still not worth $60 imo unless you're absolutely dying to have FF1-6 available at your disposal on Switch. it'd be worth grabbing a single game if you haven't played one of them yet though.

if the entire collection drops to like $30 during a summer or holiday sale later this year that'd be a lot more reasonable.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tmfc posted:

def still not worth $60 imo unless you're absolutely dying to have FF1-6 available at your disposal on Switch. it'd be worth grabbing a single game if you haven't played one of them yet though.

if the entire collection drops to like $30 during a summer or holiday sale later this year that'd be a lot more reasonable.

*gently patting my baseball bat* Youse not inta supportin' da devs?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Uurhrhrhh duurhhhh 60 dollars for 6 timeless games. too rich for my blood. [punches my other open palm while angrily grunting pantomiming me beating your dumbass like demonious famously did]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Uurhrhrhh duurhhhh 60 dollars for 6 timeless games. too rich for my blood. [punches my other open palm while angrily grunting pantomiming me beating your dumbass like demonious famously did]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Hizke posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Hizke posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I actually was dying to have 1-6 on my Switch. Mad?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I actually was dying to have 1-6 on my Switch. Mad?

seems like he might be

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

seems like he might be

https://voca.ro/1kEYDHgI5P51

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Hizke posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. 2 weeks to rebirth.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

In Training posted:

:worship: means I need to finish my ff16 play through that got absolutely sidetracked by 4 months of bg3

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I find FFXVI is a really easy game to come back to after an absence. It's very polite and accommodating, since you can press a button at any time to find out "Who are these people again?" So if you don't manage to get it done in time it'll probably be fine.

...but is it art?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

It’s going to kick rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chadley kicked my rear end repeatedly in Hard Fort Condor grandmaster challenge but I eventually figured out a winning strategy that took home the W in OT. Extremely satisfying

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Chadley kicked my rear end repeatedly in Hard Fort Condor grandmaster challenge but I eventually figured out a winning strategy that took home the W in OT. Extremely satisfying

good job hes brutal

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
chadley is epic

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Chadley blew out all my holes. Sorry I’m trying to delete it.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
LOL I just looked up who chadley was cuz I forgot so I’m going on record and stating chadley did not do that.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

LOL I just looked up who chadley was cuz I forgot so I’m going on record and stating chadley did not do that.

lmfao