Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749533177159262296

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749534483915669706

This guy is infested with so much dementia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The result was just fine

Wrap it up

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

I can only dream that the inevitable endgame here is an IQ-off, and somehow they both lose.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pick Flicki!

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

snorch posted:

I can only dream that the inevitable endgame here is an IQ-off, and somehow they both lose.
Tmup wins, and if he doesn't, it's because the DEEP STATE rigged it against him. Haven't you been paying attention???

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hollismason posted:

Wait does Texas actually have a airforce

Texas is home to 6 active Airforce bases along with at least 1 Army & Navy base each with air. Along with the Air National Guard that is everywhere.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Do you really think Nikki "Birdbrain" Haley could tell the difference between a lion and a giraffe???

Do you think she could remember a half dozen words?!?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

He loves throwing in these little digs that he seems to think wins him points, but all he’s doing is giving them direct reasoning to not let him unedited onto Fox News

Like, they lost a fuckin’ major court case over this, trungo. Watch the product, gently caress

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"you media people are liars and scum and we'll have you executed first thing when i'm reelected"
*laughs* "oh president trump, you're so great. why does everyone love you?"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749536277232337013

Gas is very high, except it isn't because Biden is cheating with it or something?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I hope Trump’s dementia gets so bad that he starts to straight up admit to poo poo he’s done.

“So then I promised Putin Ukraine if he would help me beat Crooked Hillary! So what? No collusion!”

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Three Olives posted:

Gas is very high, except it isn't because Biden is cheating with it or something?

He is the best, in regards to vocabulary, and has the most bigly words

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I hope Trump’s dementia gets so bad that he starts to straight up admit to poo poo he’s done.

“So then I promised Putin Ukraine if he would help me beat Crooked Hillary! So what? No collusion!”

Lol the man admits to fraud literally every time he talks about the NY case, him admitting poo poo won't matter at all to 40 percent of the country

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Three Olives posted:

Clearly it's an election year so Biden has turned the gas price dial down. Because Trump will tell you, the president is fully in control of all the prices in the country.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

He already does and the consequences for it are coming any day now for sure

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“When I heard the word cognitive, you know,”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol Stefanik is so desperate to replace the guy that Trump tried to get his followers to hang

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.npr.org/2024/01/22/1226129926/nh-primary-biden-ai-robocall

quote:

MANCHESTER, N.H. — The New Hampshire attorney general's office is investigating recorded calls that appear to use a voice crafted to sound like President Biden to tell voters not to cast their ballot in the state's presidential primary on Tuesday.

"Although the voice in the robocall sounds like the voice of President Biden, this message appears to be artificially generated based on initial indications," the AG's office said in a statement.

The call, which was sent Sunday, said, "Your vote makes a difference in November, not this Tuesday."

Biden won't appear on the Democratic primary ballot because of a dispute between the state and the Democratic National Committee over the party's nominating calendar. Instead, some activists are urging New Hampshire voters to write in Biden's name so he wins the primary regardless.

These messages appear to be an unlawful attempt to disrupt the New Hampshire Presidential Primary Election and to suppress New Hampshire voters," the state attorney general's office wrote in the release.

The call was crafted to falsely suggest it was sent out by Kathy Sullivan, the treasurer of a political committee that has been encouraging voters to write in Biden's name on the Democratic primary ballot on Tuesday.

"My head exploded and I said, 'I can't believe that some son of a gun is trying to suppress the vote on Tuesday,' " said Sullivan, who formerly served as chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party and was a member of the DNC.

The Biden campaign said the calls are part of a disinformation effort that undermines the democratic process in New Hampshire.

"Spreading disinformation to suppress voting and deliberately undermine free and fair elections will not stand, and fighting back against any attempt to undermine our democracy will continue to be a top priority for this campaign," Julie Chávez Rodriguez, who manages the Biden-Harris campaign, said in a statement.

The calls are a "canary in the coalmine for what we're going to see" the rest of this election cycle when it comes to misinformation, said David Becker, the executive director of the Center for Election Innovation and Research.

"It could very well be that this wasn't designed to help the campaign so much or to hurt President Biden, but to be one of the first shots in 2024 by some actors, whether they be foreign or domestic, to just get us to generally distrust our overall election system," Becker said. "Those who are pushing disinformation, whether they use AI or not, have an easier job than those who are pushing accurate information."

:getin: gonna be a great year

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

here's the call going around
https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1749432442258083882

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Preoptopus posted:

I think it's been established this dude is a troll

He should still be wedgied by the entire Kansas City Chiefs roster anyway for being a lovely troll.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1749477989018948088
look at this stupid poo poo.

whats funny is you could write a genuinly interesting piece of media where a higher power is genuinly benificent and good faith and etc do for people but like chuds like this clown cant comprehend it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

whats funny is you could write a genuinly interesting piece of media where a higher power is genuinly benificent and good faith and etc do for people but like chuds like this clown cant comprehend it.

Bombsfall is a known leftist behind the rust belt video game “a night in the woods”, a small-town exploration of how capitalism has ruined major portions of the middle of the US

Maybe hit the brakes and stop jumping to conclusions, dapper

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

I'm sure this person will face consequences as soon as the person who "swatted" (e.g. called the police on) the white house does

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why would you tell people not to vote in the democratic primary? That game is so over it never even started

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
what if every time i pwned my woke librul professor in a showerthoughts debate i earned the right to kill them, the book

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Does he actually think that the cognitive tests he's taken are the same as an IQ test?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

dare you brave the printed word? (not an advertising campaign)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

rotinaj posted:

Bombsfall is a known leftist behind the rust belt video game “a night in the woods”, a small-town exploration of how capitalism has ruined major portions of the middle of the US

He didn't write the book. The book is in fact stupid poo poo.

Itchy_Grundle posted:

Does he actually think that the cognitive tests he's taken are the same as an IQ test?

Yes. We've been making fun of him about it since the get-go because he thinks he aced the SAT's.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Is Habba going to accidentally give Trump COVID again?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

The Robert Evans Rule remains intact: when chuds write fiction, it's simply a recitation of their innermost true thoughts and desires, a literal window into what they really think and feel all the time.

Also lol "Is it morally right for me to kill you?" "Uh... no." "[gunshot] Sorry, prof. You argument wasn't... convincing. [sunglasses fall onto nose, the YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH from "We Won't Get Fooled Again" screams out]"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jelly posted:

He didn't write the book. The book is in fact stupid poo poo.

Maybe, but I will defend the person who made a video game I enjoyed

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
What if "Heads I win, tails you lose?" :smuggo:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Is Habba going to accidentally give Trump COVID again?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

rotinaj posted:

i meant the picture, not the poster.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hope Don has his own robo call with the ship horn.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

rotinaj posted:

Maybe, but I will defend the person who made a video game I enjoyed
The guy you like is being sarcastic and also thinks the book is stupid poo poo.

Brian Godawa looks exactly like I'd expect the author of that book to look and I'd wager he's well over 40 and hasn't seen a college campus in years, if ever.

Guess what, Brian Godawa is the same chud who wrote "My Son Hunter".

e: Dude is 62 and obviously using an old photo

Jelly fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 22, 2024

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Itchy_Grundle posted:

Does he actually think?

No.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jelly posted:

Yes and I wanted to be sure Dapper wasn’t misinterpreting him as a CHUD. It appears that isn’t the case.

Bombsfall is good people, the chud book is a chud book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jelly posted:

Brian Godawa looks exactly like I'd expect the author of that book to look and I'd wager he's well over 40 and hasn't seen a college campus in years, if ever.

Guess what, Brian Godawa is the same chud who wrote "My Son Hunter".

e: Dude is 62 and obviously using an old photo

evil John green