Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm assuming ChatGPT wrote the novel that chuds will buy but never open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Godly Hugedick laughed, wiping the blade on his sleeve jacket. "Nice try, professor," he chuckled, looking extremely cool and a lot like me (the author), "but I guess this time I'm the one dismissing class."

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
This Godawa dudes bibliography is a terrific reflection of the religious rights' downfall into conspiracy and madness

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

big nipples big life posted:

I'm assuming ChatGPT wrote the novel that chuds will buy but never open.

chuds aren't going to buy a book

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The only good chud book is trigger warning. A book about a Marine who goes back to college to own both terrorists and snowflakes. It was also written by a woman pretending to be her dead chud uncle

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

kazil posted:

chuds aren't going to buy a book
Just because they can't read doesn't mean they won't buy books.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

evil John green

Real Elon energy here

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Chuds will buy a Trump book but they aren't going to buy a book from Rando #148869420 from Twitter

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Itchy_Grundle posted:

Does he actually think that the cognitive tests he's taken are the same as an IQ test?

He absolutely does think that the dementia screening test is an IQ test that he passed with flying colors.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

nice sword. for a clown to swallow. at the circus. idiot.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

evil John green

Live Action Diablo 1 movie looks like it's off to a great start.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol the man admits to fraud literally every time he talks about the NY case, him admitting poo poo won't matter at all to 40 percent of the country

Trump could degenerate into literally this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1yKK0UmIE

And it wouldn't matter. The usual sorts will find a way to get their fix. He is their stash.

The second you see woke being used as a pejorative should be enough to know exactly what kind of book it is beyond even the description, and promptly wholly dismissed. And that was before I saw the author's photo. I bet like Terry Goodkind, he also thinks he writes 'novels of deep philosophical reach'.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

kazil posted:

Chuds will buy a Trump book but they aren't going to buy a book from Rando #148869420 from Twitter

What if trump tells them to buy it but mispronounces the name and/or author?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Yeah Trump absolutely believes his dementia test was a intelligence test that he did great on

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hollismason posted:

Yeah Trump absolutely believes his dementia test was a intelligence test that he did great on

lol he's been bragging about it since the day he took it and it never gets less funny

my doctor doesn't make me take cognitive tests

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the debate is just going to be the two of them trying to draw clocks.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

What if trump tells them to buy it but mispronounces the name and/or author?

why would Trump help someone else grift?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s hard to say whether he thinks it’s an IQ test because to Trump that doesn’t really matter. He took it, he passed, so by definition it’s the most impressive thing a human has ever done

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"anti-woke"? It's a Sleeper Hit!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

My doctor makes me take the Very Smart Good Boy Test and I got TWO gold stars on it (normally I get three but next to 'today's date' I wrote 'girl').

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

MrQwerty posted:

lol he's been bragging about it since the day he took it and it never gets less funny

Sure sure tough guy but IF THEY DID how many cows could you notice? How many clocks? Checkmate.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CharlestheHammer posted:

It’s hard to say whether he thinks it’s an IQ test because to Trump that doesn’t really matter. He took it, he passed, so by definition it’s the most impressive thing a human has ever done

no, he very loving clearly thinks that it was an IQ test and has for years (probably because he was told that's what it was so he would do it)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

no, he very loving clearly thinks that it was an IQ test and has for years (probably because he was told that's what it was so he would do it)

Yeah, Trump doesn't so much care that he passed the dementia test, he brags how he ACED it

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1749477989018948088
look at this stupid poo poo.

whats funny is you could write a genuinly interesting piece of media where a higher power is genuinly benificent and good faith and etc do for people but like chuds like this clown cant comprehend it.

"Woke" university. All learnin' stuff and poo poo.

I don't know who this "author" is but considering the premise and the audience I'm going to assume every professor drinks Bud Light, drives a Prius, wears rainbow attire and/or has blue-dyed hair and the women's most successful sports team at the university is the women's volleyball team because it's all actually a bunch of hairy men saying they're women just to play on the women's volleyball team because that's somehow whatever "woke" is to these people. Just a bunch of trite right wing buzzwords du jour with some fantasy poo poo about getting to kill liberals.

Just a hunch.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

“Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV” was four years ago and he hasn't stopped bragging about it since.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jelly posted:

This Godawa dudes bibliography is a terrific reflection of the religious rights' downfall into conspiracy and madness

https://godawa.com/books/imagination-of-god/ some real big brains here.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Whispering closely to people without a mask should be encouraged in this instance.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrQwerty posted:

“Sir, here’s your cognitive test paper. I’ll just explain how -“
“Wait, wait. Coggy-what? What is that? What’re you trying to pull?”
“Erm… It’s like an IQ test. To see how good your brain is?”
“In that case, give it here! I brain bigly good as you know, probably the best ever. I’ll beat your score but that’s because I’m much brighter than anyone else.”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

Yeah, Trump doesn't so much care that he passed the dementia test, he brags how he ACED it

He also went on a rant a few weeks ago because he was mad that people were saying he had dementia and in the midst of his yelling and slurring he pronounced "cognitive" as "cognabule".

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

if we got a new group of chuds going to federal prison for this poo poo every election cycle, i'd never get tired of seeing it

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm pretty sure deep faking the Presidents voice and then robocalling people has got to be like a half dozen felonies at least.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/MarketWatch/status/1749539899886154096

People are really jazzed about Trump saving the economy.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
probably that same dude who has been convicted 10 times for doing this poo poo and they keep letting him out

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
If there's one thing I know about people who genuinely have good brains and large smarts, it's that they have to constantly remind people that they don't have soup for brains just to make sure everyone knows.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
If it’s from state actors from foreign countries I doubt they care about how many crimes it is.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Cornwind Evil posted:

The second you see woke being used as a pejorative should be enough to know exactly what kind of book it is beyond even the description, and promptly wholly dismissed. And that was before I saw the author's photo. I bet like Terry Goodkind, he also thinks he writes 'novels of deep philosophical reach'.

Add to that, the second you see “western civilization” being held up as some overarching virtuous ideal that must be protected at all costs, you know you can promptly and wholly dismiss some nazi poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

No court tomorrow in E Jean Carroll case

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

If there's one thing I know about people who genuinely have good brains and large smarts, it's that they have to constantly remind people that they don't have soup for brains just to make sure everyone knows.
I occasionally watch really bad television and reading this I immediately thought of Julie from The Trust.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Three Olives posted:

People are really jazzed about Trump saving the economy.
"The economy is only doing well because people are hyped for Trump being president again" is the smoothest brain poo poo I've ever heard

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/denverpost/status/1749403634574541168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I hope these dumb fucks keep giving each other covid and stay the hell away from non morons