Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I prefer a qb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1123595032141381

Jason Kelce for President

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
jesus loves me yes i know

because the bible tells me so

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Diggs is either hurt in some way no one is talking about or age suddenly caught up with him and he's starting to get washed.

He was ok for half the year and then fell off horribly, so either scenario is still possible. He may simply need a change of scenery too. Sometimes guys just need to move for the sake of the move and I'm starting to wonder if Diggs just needs out of Buffalo.

E: maybe he just caught a bad case of the yips half way through the season and will be totally fine in the fall

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Jesus would have been a good edge, dude was tough as nails if the stories are to be believed

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I'll say it. I prefer Joe Rogan Guy QB to Jesus Guy QB.

That’s stupid

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

sponges posted:

That’s stupid

Yeah the overlap of the two must be pretty insane

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

“I prefer an alt-right psycho over a guy with bland religious beliefs”

-mcmagic (an actual fat idiot)

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
We dont know Jesus's position on nutritional powder though to be fair

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

kiimo posted:

Jason Kelce for President

Absolute hero.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

sponges posted:

joe rogan guys aren't nazis dude. a a ron isn't nick fuentes.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Antivax and moon crystals have always been staple Northern California beliefs. Way before the alt-right co-opted.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CJ Stroud listens to DC Talk 100%

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

mcmagic posted:

Lol and lmao

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'll take a vague man in the clouds reference over someone making wildly irresponsible and false accusations that could get people murdered but that's just me

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Black Sunshine posted:

I'll take a vague man in the clouds reference over someone making wildly irresponsible and false accusations that could get people murdered but that's just me

You know who else was a victim of wildly irresponsible accusations?

That’s right it’s Jesus Christ

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Aaron Rodgers and Joe Rogan murdered Jesus Christ

Kind of a dick move IMO

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Black Sunshine posted:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Alaois posted:

CJ Stroud listens to DC Talk 100%

I remember winning a radio station contest in like 96. I was under 18 so I had to have my parents get on the phone to claim the prize. It was a Jars of Clay CD. That one song was all the rage for like a month.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

joe rogan guys aren't nazis dude.

are you loving serious?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Joe Rogan fans aren't all nazis, but a lot of nazis have a tendency to listen to Joe Rogan.

Like there's a disproportionate amount of child molesters that are into Star Trek, but not all trekkies are child molesters.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

are you loving serious?

Some of them are proud boys, three percenters and the KKK.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Rodgers just did a retreat at a guy's house who defended his assault of a 14-year-old by saying "she was 14 going on 35"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

are you loving serious?

yes i'm serious. you think a a ron is loving walking around with a tiki torch shouting about the jews? lol

there might be some crossover but rogan is a dumb woo woo guy way more than he's a actual nazi tbh.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 23, 2024

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Probably.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Papercut posted:

Rodgers just did a retreat at a guy's house who defended his assault of a 14-year-old by saying "she was 14 going on 35"

Haha holy poo poo

Defending Rodgers and/or Rogan is a risky proposition these days!

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Did you see Strouds mom feverishly praying every single play when they cut to her? Thought she was going to start speaking in tongues. I can’t imagine living that kind of life where nothing is in your control.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Sure there's some crossover, they hang out and think nazis have a lot of interesting ideas but they're not nazis!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Ort posted:

Did you see Strouds mom feverishly praying every single play when they cut to her? Thought she was going to start speaking in tongues. I can’t imagine living that kind of life where nothing is in your control.

NFL Fandom is the epitome of that though.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pasaluki posted:

Lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

pasaluki posted:

That's the regular season. In the offseason, everything goes exactly as your mind's eye predicts therefore BRONCOS GONNA SUPER BOWL 2025-26 BITCHES

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Fun stat I heard today: Detroit has yet to trail in the playoffs this season. Anyway,

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

sponges posted:

how many of those guys with "bland religious beliefs" are like kirk cousins and donate to groups who want to kill all gay people

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

woo woo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Fun stat I heard today: Detroit has yet to trail in the playoffs this season. Anyway,

I'm happy for Goff, he turned a weird situation right upside down

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I kinda think the Lions are gonna beat the 9ers.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Has anyone figured out why the bucs didn’t call timeout after the third down kneel down

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wyoak posted:

Has anyone figured out why the bucs didn’t call timeout after the third down kneel down

the coach explained that he gave up due to low odds

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kids are gonna find this video in 10 years and be like “you seriously handed me over to a giant blackout drunk stranger” lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

mcmagic posted:

I kinda think the Lions are gonna beat the 9ers.

Lord willing.