Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Dell_Zincht posted:

For what it's worth...

The footage of President Dipshit talking about Vietnam and Desert Storm is from 2020, when he was still President.

Imagine just HOW much his brain has deteriorated since then.

If he wins the nomination and then refuses to debate Joe Biden, or debates Biden and then talks like this, he is toast.

Yeah, the lush green foliage behind him is a backdrop we typically don't see at the beginning of the primaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Dick Jones posted:

Yeah, the lush green foliage behind him is a backdrop we typically don't see at the beginning of the primaries.

Maybe he's on a speaking tour in Iraq?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Swift Swipp! Ding ding ding ding boom whoosh boom!

These are Tingle’s magic words! Don’t steal them!

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
He’s swippity swooshing one day, and calling for the execution of journalists, college professors, and eventually everyone who wears glasses the next.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
At least we’ll be free of Matt Walsh then

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Thank you Desert Storm vets (but not the losers and diers) for winning the battle of World War 1 during the civil war, swippy and swiftly sweeping the airports at the Alamo on D-Day, so much sweeping, which many are saying stands for Donald Day, but you didn't hear that from me."

:byodood: He's so great!

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
So over the years Trump has blessed us with phrases and words such as:

swipp sweep
hamberder
thighland
Tim Apple
Swami Tendular
ulicious, capsicle and infantroopen
saahven and renoverse, criminacle

yo, semite
pivotal obama amnesty
contingee and plosma
nevahda

I feel for his speechwriter aka speech therapists in his case. Yes these are links to multiple videos of how bad it was going back multiple years, of course without much overlap.

notwithoutmyanus fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Jan 23, 2024

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Having a normal one since 2016

I don't remember if it was Venezuela or not, but I do remember some SA country making a super-prison for the mass amount of gang members in the country and basically placing them there, forcibly if needed. From the footage, it would be a GOPers wet dream with the amount of human rights abuses the guys suffer in there, clearly taking inspiration from places such as Guantanamo Bay. Of course, the citizens were all for it, because these were excessively violent criminals that effectively ran the country until then.

Somehow, I doubt that country would want to create a diplomatic incident by dumping said prisoners into another country, especially one with the means and motive to pull some retaliation down the line!

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
I think that was season 3 of Prison Break

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Logic Probed posted:

I don't remember if it was Venezuela or not, but I do remember some SA country making a super-prison for the mass amount of gang members in the country and basically placing them there, forcibly if needed. From the footage, it would be a GOPers wet dream with the amount of human rights abuses the guys suffer in there, clearly taking inspiration from places such as Guantanamo Bay. Of course, the citizens were all for it, because these were excessively violent criminals that effectively ran the country until then.

Somehow, I doubt that country would want to create a diplomatic incident by dumping said prisoners into another country, especially one with the means and motive to pull some retaliation down the line!

El Salvador

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Rhonne posted:

Is Habba going to accidentally give Trump COVID again?

You can't convict a sick man!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You would think having this much disrespect for The Troops would get the chuds off Trump's dick.

Trump accepted (and did not give back) a Purple Heart medal a Veteran gave him because Trump legitimately thinks he "earned" it because someone gave it to him.

He's never earned a loving thing in his life

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

notwithoutmyanus posted:

So over the years Trump has blessed us with phrases and words such as:

swipp sweep
hamberder
thighland
Tim Apple
Swami Tendular
ulicious, capsicle and infantroopen
saahven and renoverse, criminacle

yo, semite
pivotal obama amnesty
contingee and plosma
nevahda

I feel for his speechwriter aka speech therapists in his case. Yes these are links to multiple videos of how bad it was going back multiple years, of course without much overlap.

Lol yeah he has always done this poo poo. His signature move is "__X__ ... AND ___Y__". Like he'll say blatantly the wrong word, realize he said the wrong word, and then immediately try to paper it over by saying "AND (right word)".

I can't remember actual examples because what the gently caress lol my brain is no better after years of this poo poo. But it would be stuff like: "And the rockets launch off of their plastic, and off of their platforms..."

Most of his weird flubs follow this pattern. He just talks. And he stumbles his way into a sentence he realizes he doesn't know the way out of, so he interrupts himself mid-word to say LISTEN FOLKS, and go off in a different tangent, like gear-slamming from Vietnam (where he started saying it was "swift" and maybe got stuck thinking about the Swift Boats thing, and suddenly realized even he knew enough about Vietnam that he couldn't call it "swift") to Iraq so he could say that one was swift. But in the transition while he's cooking up that slick segue you just get a bunch of gibberish.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Trump accepted (and did not give back) a Purple Heart medal a Veteran gave him because Trump legitimately thinks he "earned" it because someone gave it to him.

He's never earned a loving thing in his life

It may be said (many are saying this) that he earned the shower of lawsuits he’s enjoyed in his career

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

boethius posted:

It may be said (many are saying this) that he earned the shower of lawsuits he’s enjoyed in his career

And quite a few rear end kickings I suppose :lol:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Data Graham posted:

Lol yeah he has always done this poo poo. His signature move is "__X__ ... AND ___Y__". Like he'll say blatantly the wrong word, realize he said the wrong word, and then immediately try to paper it over by saying "AND (right word)".

I can't remember actual examples because what the gently caress lol my brain is no better after years of this poo poo. But it would be stuff like: "And the rockets launch off of their plastic, and off of their platforms..."

Most of his weird flubs follow this pattern. He just talks. And he stumbles his way into a sentence he realizes he doesn't know the way out of, so he interrupts himself mid-word to say LISTEN FOLKS, and go off in a different tangent, like gear-slamming from Vietnam (where he started saying it was "swift" and maybe got stuck thinking about the Swift Boats thing, and suddenly realized even he knew enough about Vietnam that he couldn't call it "swift") to Iraq so he could say that one was swift. But in the transition while he's cooking up that slick segue you just get a bunch of gibberish.

Just recently when he said "clime" a few times before following it up with "They call it 'climate'"

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Lol between Trump giving a legit incoherent speech last night and Elon showing a bunch of fake tweets from actual Holocaust victims during his presentation on how X would have stopped the Holocaust, catching up on this thread gave me a ton of laughs this morning

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
An actual unironic "My source is I made it the gently caress up" found in the wild

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I only see Cerno when others post him, but every post is that "if Biden wins 'they' will rape and kill your family" poo poo

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Troublemaker posted:

Jungles of Iraq is a great username.

Swipp boat veterans for truth

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Preview of Trump's next meandering speech

quote:

I said a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie, to the hip hip hop-a, you don't stop

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol between Trump giving a legit incoherent speech last night and Elon showing a bunch of fake tweets from actual Holocaust victims during his presentation on how X would have stopped the Holocaust, catching up on this thread gave me a ton of laughs this morning

I'm absolutely certain Musk is developing dementia the same as Trump. It's not only the classic narcissism personality.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Donald "What You Hear is Not a Test I'm Rapping to the Beat" Trump

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

TRUMPACINO now at Dunkin

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

notwithoutmyanus posted:

I'm absolutely certain Musk is developing dementia the same as Trump. It's not only the classic narcissism personality.

He has absolutely wrecked his brain from drug use.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

That Trump Vietnam/Iraq clip. The way I'm hearing it, is he trying to suggest that the Vietnam war was swift, like Desert Storm? Like, we just swooped in to 'nam overnight, ended communism and rolled out? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but if he is, LOL! The guy was very much alive and well during that whole conflict (which he knowingly dodged the draft for) and would have noticed how drawn out that conflict was and what a disaster it was for the U.S.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
We're talking about a guy who decided that nuking a hurricane would simply blow it away. I don't believe "thinking" is his strongest trait.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

We're talking about a guy who decided that nuking a hurricane would simply blow it away. I don't believe "thinking" is his strongest trait.

He's just like me! An idiot!

- Trump Cult Member

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

didnt some white guy go "actually thats how THEY really say it" and thena bunch of thighland historians and language people tore into him about "authentic" pronunciations and spellings.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/23/desantis-florida-veto-trump-legal-bill

5m of state fund to trumbo

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

PhazonLink posted:

didnt some white guy go "actually thats how THEY really say it" and thena bunch of thighland historians and language people tore into him about "authentic" pronunciations and spellings.

It was Dinesh D'Souza.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lol

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I know he’s old but he might not be old enough to remember that one

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

Wasn't that the wolfpack guy from the hangover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgwr9r36zIU
Trump has been bing bonging for years.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Did Trump lose NH yet

Galginaitis
Oct 25, 2006

Diagnosis: Inflammation of the Galgin

cr0y posted:

Did Trump lose NH yet

He's currently down 6 - 0 after Dixville Notch voted at midnight. Not sure if it's possible to recover from that.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Galginaitis posted:

He's currently down 6 - 0 after Dixville Notch voted at midnight. Not sure if it's possible to recover from that.

STOP THE COUNT

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Galginaitis posted:

I've seen enough

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
So uh, registered Democrats cannot vote in the Republican pri...oh nevermind.