Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

rotinaj posted:

I was told that wwe was going to wb discovery specifically to upset me and ensure that AEW died

Did someone go on the internet and lie?

The vibes never lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

He’s going back to watching the fed

!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Red posted:

Ratings are no longer going to be publicly available, are they? Or will they be made public since WWE is publicly traded?

Netflix releases reports once in a while. Good luck figuring out what they actually mean.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

watch My Mister on netflix. it's not what u think...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Huge for wrestling to be featured live on the biggest streaming platform ever. Get AEW on Max and I can cut cable from my life.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

AsInHowe posted:

Replaced by Chunky

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okada always wanted to wrestle on Netflix.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lmao that the only way they could get to rock/roman was to put rock on the board

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

projecthalaxy posted:

lmao that the only way they could get to rock/roman was to put rock on the board

I just had a thought that I wonder if Rock’s place on the board will feed his ego in a way that he doesn’t want to take the L to Roman.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I just had a thought that I wonder if Rock’s place on the board will feed his ego in a way that he doesn’t want to take the L to Roman.

They keep telling him he's Head of the Table for the board and patting him on the head

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Cavauro posted:

watch My Mister on netflix. it's not what u think...

RIP that dude

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

rotinaj posted:

I was told that wwe was going to wb discovery specifically to upset me and ensure that AEW died

They tried but David Zaslav heroically fought them off.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I just think it's hilarious that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is almost certainly going to be a named defendant in Delaware Chancery litigation at some point.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Stock price has dropped to 89. I got rid of all my shares when it was 94 so woo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

could you at least give out a jacket nft

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

time to buy the dip

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Shard posted:

WWE is dying

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm not using the money for anything. Just gonna put it in my savings account to get a little growth. Well that's a lie I'm going to the dentist for the first time in nearly two decades. We'll see how well that turns out for me

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

time to buy the dip

Hold on it's 88 now. Be patient!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Shard posted:

I'm not using the money for anything. Just gonna put it in my savings account to get a little growth. Well that's a lie I'm going to the dentist for the first time in nearly two decades. We'll see how well that turns out for me

Don't tell britt baker you're a fed stan

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

AsInHowe posted:

Raw will become a Korean romantic comedy

Please no. I don't need my wife to start watching Raw

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

the mouth that nick khan built

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Don't tell britt baker you're a fed stan

If I tell her I am a big thunder rosa fan would that be better?

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Stock prices discourse is going to have to replace ratings discourse.

Truly a dark day for the iwc

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

rotinaj posted:

No it’s just that new management at TKO was shopping around and WBD is fine with having both WWE and AEW, and TKO doesn’t necessarily need or want exclusivity.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

fart blood posted:

No it’s just that new management at TKO was shopping around and WBD is fine with having both WWE and AEW, and TKO doesn’t necessarily need or want exclusivity.

It was actually all a rumor that Phil fed to his dirtsheet buddies.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

Please no. I don't need my wife to start watching Raw

Stephanie finally has the show she always wanted though

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

fart blood posted:

Could you imagine Smackdown signing off with “STAY TUNED FOR RAMPAGE!!!!”

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Also, part of the Rock becoming a board member is that he gets to have full ownership of “The Rock”.

No more Dwayne Johnson!!!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Digital Jedi posted:

I don't have Netflix nor will I get it.

Back to :filez: to watch wwe

Have you considered that if you're just using :filez: you could just watch something good instead? I hear All Japan is pretty great

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/masonreloaded/status/1749786143074259264?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Worst deal of all time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well let's be fair. can we be fair? for those billions disney bought the right to be allowed to spend 1 to 3 billion per year on creating content under those umbrellas. still a m uch better deal.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
In that two month gap of no raw couldn’t they either just end the brand split or use NXT time for raw?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if netflix tried to create their own 3 hour wrestling show they would end up spending $10 billion and the end result would still be cancellation so they’re coming out ahead if you think about it

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Pillowpants posted:

In that two month gap of no raw couldn’t they either just end the brand split or use NXT time for raw?

WWE will revive the grand old territories tradition of making workers do two house shows a day for those weeks

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dwayne will force UFC to host Raw matches on all shows

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
wwe probably puts out more content hours than marvel/star wars by something like a factor of 5, so in terms of dollars per content hour, it's a bargain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Also obligatory "hell yeah WWE, get that bag"