Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Is this supposed to be an "alpha male pose"? It looks uncomfortable and like he's trying hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Is this supposed to be an "alpha male pose"? It looks uncomfortable and like he's trying hard.

So... entirely on brand?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

It's the "invisible lats" pose of every dweeb who reads Men's Health and the bodybuilding.com forums but never actually lifts. Also known as "holding invisible watermelons"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Padical posted:

No, because the line was extremely funny and it's nice to laugh once in a while.

:decorum: must be maintained at all times, even when trying to parse the absolute gibberish Trump shits out of his mouth hole

Like seriously, why do some goons feel the need to say "nah it's not actually dementia" when Trump is clearly sundowning? This seems to be happening a lot recently, where Trump farts some words out of his butthole mouth, most of us ITT make fun of his nonsensical word salad, and then someone feels compelled to try and defend it as anything other than the ramblings of an insane old man whose mind has turned to Swiss cheese. I honestly don't get it.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

bird with big dick posted:

I notice user The Bible never got his sixer mods please fix this.

bird dick snitches get bird dick stitches

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

My guy earned his red laces for those new balances

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Also holding onto the cellphone because he can't fit it into the pocket of his jeggings is :discourse:

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

That's not what's happening there, all the major shoe brands sell some shoes with red laces because colorful sneakers are in again and it's fun. A dude dressed like a Gen x dad is not trying to get white power cred through his shoelaces and the people to whom that means something wouldn't interpret it that way, any more than a suburban guy mowing the lawn in a red bandana would be taken as a Blood. Wear red shoelaces all you want as long as they're not in black 13 eyelet boots with a bunch of black denim.

i know, right? who would ever confuse mike cernovich for a white supremacist??

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Sydney Bottocks posted:

:decorum: must be maintained at all times, even when trying to parse the absolute gibberish Trump shits out of his mouth hole

Like seriously, why do some goons feel the need to say "nah it's not actually dementia" when Trump is clearly sundowning? This seems to be happening a lot recently, where Trump farts some words out of his butthole mouth, most of us ITT make fun of his nonsensical word salad, and then someone feels compelled to try and defend it as anything other than the ramblings of an insane old man whose mind has turned to Swiss cheese. I honestly don't get it.
post itt every time you lol that Trump has donkey- brains

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Was without power for 7 days, no functional internet until last night.
What did I miss in the last... 10 days (besides 6,000 posts)?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

otter posted:

TRUMP

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Three Olives talked about anal sex and we all lost our minds for like 17 hours

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

you may not like it but thi sis what peak performance looks like

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

otter posted:

You may not believe this, but it turns out that Ron DeSantis' is not a great candidate.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

otter posted:

Trump dementia got worse. That's about all. We all forgot about the rest because let me tell you about Vietnam!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

ron pisspants is

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

otter posted:

Buncha fresh rambly Trumpwords, also denying CRIMES! he's already been convicted of with a preponderance of evidence.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Aramis posted:

You may not believe this, but it turns out that Ron DeSantis' is not a great candidate.

actually, he's not a candidate at all!

lol!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

He is 100% posing. Toxic masculinity says being comfortable is for sissies I guess, so the only options for posing that red-blooded heterosexual American men are left with are holding a fish and this.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Aramis posted:

The guy who somehow rolled a 0 in Charisma?

You have a point there.

Glad to be back, you goony bastards.
I had to do real work, like cutting up tree limbs with a circular saw because I had no chainsaw. But now I have literally tons of free firewood for next winter. Thanks, Obama!

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Froghammer posted:

Excuse me he talked about sucking cock and taught us all that loving to suck a big hog is not a sin and we all grew a little more in our hearts that day

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

It's true and Donald Trump was so touched he talked about adding a Fourth Olive if he wins in November, four olives, WOW!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

between the testicular microwave thing from Tucker's mini-documentary and these grape-buster jeans I assume most very online toxic masculinity is an excuse for CBT

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

LoL! And furthermore LMAO

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Serious_Cyclone posted:

between the testicular microwave thing from Tucker's mini-documentary and these grape-buster jeans I assume most very online toxic masculinity is an excuse for CBT

can't believe you left Taserballs off this list

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

kazil posted:

can't believe you left Taserballs off this list

poo poo!

e: and then there was the guy who shot himself in the balls, double-poo poo!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

What portion of the 215lbs is the pole number

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
you can tazer a man in the balls to death once and have a friend for a day, but teach a man to taser himself in the balls to death and now you have a friend for life

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749842132716683545

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

otter posted:

The guy who somehow rolled a 0 in Charisma?

The one and only. There was ultimately a silver lining as one single person (the campaign chair, no less), managed to make the time they spent on this trash fire of a campaign productive.

He finished a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Golf cart warriors from The Villages ride down the mountain like the Rohirrim and descend on the Haley voting elderly snowbirds in NH

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Froghammer posted:

:wrong:

idiotsavant posted:

Excuse me he talked about sucking cock and taught us all that loving to suck a big hog is not a sin and we all grew a little more in our hearts that day

:right:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I don't think Trump is sundowning because he's talked like this for at least the last 20 years. I think his brain just plain doesn't work right

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

morningdrew posted:

why does it always look like he's doing the "I HAVE BEEN SILENCED!" pose from that one comic?

uh has anyone noticed Trump's face is the same shade as Vivek

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Youth Decay posted:

uh has anyone noticed Trump's face is the same shade as Vivek

BREAKING: TRUMP SECRET MUSLIM???

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Golf cart warriors from The Villages ride down the mountain like the Rohirrim and descend on the Haley voting elderly snowbirds in NH

Villagers invading New Hampshire in January would go about as well as Napoleon’s invasion of Russia.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

FuturePastNow posted:

I don't think Trump is sundowning because he's talked like this for at least the last 20 years. I think his brain just plain doesn't work right

Trump always had a pretty rough around the edges way of speaking, but something happened in 2008 to turn himself into the incoherent idiot he is now. this incoherent idiot was the president of the united states once. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

FuturePastNow posted:

Compare him speaking in 2016 to him speaking now and he's clearly much worse