Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gresh posted:

Oh I've always believed that at least half of Trump's support comes from the fact that he sounds much more like a regular person than a rehearsed politician when he talks about any given subject. Sometimes he sounds really dumb and buffoonish but its an asset. People will take dumb but real over rehearsed and fake narrative chasers. Like compare Trump there hilariously talking about missile defense systems and Nikki Haley talking about being brown in the south as a child, that perfectly encapsulates the difference between the two and I know which one most people are going to prefer, especially Republican voters. Trump is talking to America and Nikki Haley is talking to beltway elites and npc media pundits. Gee, I wonder who is going to be the nominee! Total mystery.
In the Democrat party, it'd be Haley because pundits decide that party's nominee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

"Please, please, please leave the room if this will... if this will affect you.", Mr Desantis pleads to an empty conference room

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
R. Pudd Dwyer

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

grandmas ftw

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It was such a bonehead dumb move and I don’t know why she even did it. I mean, I lived in SC and knew people who’s families came from the subcontinent and I 100% believe what she’s saying is from true experience, because I saw it happen often enough, but at the same time, why would you bring this up in a republican primary? Conservatives have no appetite for this at all

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Nikki Haley went woke, simple as

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why does Nikki wear jackets that look like the weird pleather Starfleet uniforms of Picard season 3?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
What also ran is gonna get a post Haley departure bump to 3% of the vote on Super Tuesday?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

dave wasserman's gonna deliver his fastest "I've seen enough" yet, within 60 seconds of the NH polls closing.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Horseshoe theory posted:

Tyler wasn't ever elected President since he inherited it via William Henry Harrison (appropriately) dying after 30 days. :smugbert:

See above (Garfield got whacked instead).

Bill Clinton
Abraham Lincoln

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

it was all over the moment this came out several months ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Donald Trump, asked how he would get Nikki Haley supporters to back him in a general election, says, "They'll all vote for me. They're all going to vote for me again."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thoguh posted:

What also ran is gonna get a post Haley departure bump to 3% of the vote on Super Tuesday?

Kasich

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Donald Trump, asked how he would get Nikki Haley supporters to back him in a general election, says, "They'll all vote for me. They're all going to vote for me again."

He is correct.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Thoguh posted:

misspellings of trump

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

In Training posted:

when you're right, you're right

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

In Training posted:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
starting to think nikki haley might not, in fact, win
https://twitter.com/SophiaCai99/status/1749895950175219855

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Apraxin posted:

starting to think nikki haley might not, in fact, win
https://twitter.com/SophiaCai99/status/1749895950175219855

Spoken like someone scrambling to hold onto their sinecure for another few weeks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
desantis salty as hell lol
https://x.com/aaronblake/status/1749860922074484866?s=46

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!

Golden Bee posted:

this is the first time I’ve seen Trump laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JrW3VHSULw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
in philadelphia a chorus of voices echoes from the past: "i warned about mass democracy bro!!! i told you dog!!!!"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol he's going to disappear from public life completely

Trump chaos dunked him into the shadow realm

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

mdemone posted:

Nah he's gonna write books and probably get an interview on CNN when Trump does more nasty poo poo in his second term. All Republicans do this.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Nah he's gonna write books and probably get an interview on CNN when Trump does more nasty poo poo in his second term. All Republicans do this.

theyre going to give him a permanent slot on msnbc when he starts badmouthing trump after he realizes he will also lose his governorship. mark this post

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

he sounds just like cspam. get this guy an account.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mdemone posted:

he’s going through the Rubio stages of grief (who was also hit for wearing heels, gay soap party, etc and said he was quitting politics forever) and will soon reacquire his soullessness and be right back in the game

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

he’s going through the Rubio stages of grief (who was also hit for wearing heels, gay soap party, etc and said he was quitting politics forever) and will soon reacquire his soullessness and be right back in the game

Oh poo poo I hope he decides to take a shot at Rubio, just two weirdo soulless charisma black holes crashing into each other

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

lol I forgot about the gay soap party

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

mdemone posted:

lol I forgot about the gay soap party

just like dan quinn partying outside the gay bar, oh no poo poo john kasich

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Nichael posted:

Why does Nikki wear jackets that look like the weird pleather Starfleet uniforms of Picard season 3?

It is important to appear Martial in affairs of Earth politics

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Haley NH up to 11c on predictit and rising!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/1749917454292169005

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Haley still clocking a cool 100% of counted votes. Orange Man Done?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Seriously what's the loving point of that stupid town going before everyone else in the state. If I were governor I would make my state's primary the day before NH because gently caress you

Live Free or Die? Well that's up to you :dukedoge:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dokapon Findom posted:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if trump fucks this up for me im going to take down my giant maga flag i have in my front yard

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

betting on trump losing me more money than i lost betting on hillary in 2016 would be hilarious though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

I was trying to tell someone the other day about the Space Admiral campaign and no one believed me.