Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
What time do the polls close in NH?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Lmaooooo is this really going to happen

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

withak posted:

What time do the polls close in NH?

8pm I think

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

It's interesting how they consider themselves moderate when they want to elect someone that has very openly tried to overthrow democracy and have his enemies killed.

Your average 'moderate' republican's beliefs are pretty much "I don't want to personally murder people in minority groups, but I don't care if someone else does".
'Somewhat conservative' is "minority groups should have no rights whatsoever because they are grooming our kids!".
'Very conservative' is "pass me my klan hood".

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Squibbles posted:

It's all part of the plan

Didn’t Superman stop this plan in Superman 3 before that lady got turned into a freaky robot?

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
What's the deal with all these articles about how Trump slurring his words and mispeaking mean that he's deteriorating mentally

Someone tell the liberals that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :xd:

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Squibbles posted:

It's all part of the plan

This is a fuckin slide from a slave master to the pharaoh.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Seal Team Six vs God.

Vegas better be taking bets.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Koburn posted:

What's the deal with all these articles about how Trump slurring his words and mispeaking mean that he's deteriorating mentally

Someone tell the liberals that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :xd:

My both sides.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

StrangersInTheNight posted:

yeah that's more of a self-jab bc at the time i was really caught up in the fevor that 'things are gonna change!!'

Yeah I made some really good big signs to go with my pussy hat

Back in the days when I still had naive hope

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I was just reading the political cartoon thread and found out that Bidrn is a rapist :(

Guess I have to vote Trump now.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Koburn posted:

:maga:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

has trump actually looked genuinely happy at any point since like 2010 or so ?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Koburn posted:

Welp, you got us. Time to pack it in boys. GG, well played.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

we don't need to dogpile on the extremely obvious trolls, ya'll

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Rockman Reserve posted:

He looks sorta happy in that taco salad photo and that other one where a wincing Mitt Romney is about to eat what I can only assume is a literal bowl of poo poo.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Rockman Reserve posted:

He was pretty jazzed to get in that big truck

gwarm01
Apr 27, 2010

Okay, thank our dethroned God that you posted this because I was having a Mandela about this not being a weather service. For a second I almost thought I was becoming presidential.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
When he watched the Gorilla Channel

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

gwarm01 posted:

Okay, thank our dethroned God that you posted this because I was having a Mandela about this not being a weather service. For a second I almost thought I was becoming presidential.
The weather website uses the name as a goof. I assume

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

what happens if Haley wins the primary? Like, actual process results, not Teubgo getting so angry he lunches the wall.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Rockman Reserve posted:

That photo where he's standing next to Jeffrey Epstein but I think that was earlier than 2010.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Shishkahuben posted:

what happens if Haley wins the primary? Like, actual process results, not Teubgo getting so angry he lunches the wall.
Tmurp has to fight and if he loses he’s definitely going to ratfuck

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Shishkahuben posted:

Wouldn’t he at that point just run as a third party and tank the GOP? If he couldn’t get on the ballot he would still say it’s rigged and do a write in campaign. He would absolutely spitefully destroy everyone.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Shishkahuben posted:

then she has a fighting chance and we do more primaries until there's a clear winner.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I am singlehandedly manifesting Nikki Haley's New Hampshire win using techniques I learned from The Secret

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Rockman Reserve posted:

When he got to pretend to be a trucker for a half-minute.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I was promised no more malarkey

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Aramis posted:

When he got to pretend to be a trucker for a half-minute.

215lbs

:lol:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Shishkahuben posted:

New Hampshire is probably the friendliest state for Haley. If she wins there's a possibility Trump's coalition could start crumbling. If she doesn't win, it's pretty much over, though she has said she'll stay in through South Carolina.

Vire posted:

Wouldn’t he at that point just run as a third party and tank the GOP? If he couldn’t get on the ballot he would still say it’s rigged and do a write in campaign. He would absolutely spitefully destroy everyone.

Trump can't be on the ballot in most states if he loses the primary, but yeah, he'll probably encourage his base to write in.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

they are trying to create a Supply Chain Issue or assembling for something stupid, or both

You Never gently caress With The Money

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Droogie posted:

I was promised no more malarkey

From malarkey we come, to malarkey we return. Goofs to goofs, gags to gags.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Shishkahuben posted:

January 6th only they're storming local congressional offices

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

if Haley wins no one has to pretend to care about Iowa ever again

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Shishkahuben posted:

Most likely she just loses at the next stop and everywhere else thereafter.

In my fantasies though, Trump goes on a RIGGED AND STOLLEN bitchfest and enough of the less hardcore chuds start to think maybe, just maybe, he is just a liar and a sore loser.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Trump has already planted the seeds for outrage and violent reactions if he doesn't get exactly his way during this election. Remember, this is the guy who whined for years about the election HE WON being unfair and rigged and everyone hates him and waahhhhhhhhhh. He's already so certain that he already won this one, if he loses, the bitching will not stop until his coal-black fat monkey heart stops beating someday.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Nikki Haley's initials are NH New Hampshire's initials are NH

Coincidence??? Or are they trying to tell us something???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008