Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

it's wild to me that they are finishing and releasing Rust. nobody gives a poo poo about that movie.

the cinematographer is watching from heaven and weeping that her legacy is this lovely low budget western.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lmao this is the main image for the movie on IMDB

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

frumpykvetchbot posted:

the producer douche bro who grabbed a random gun from the armorer's abandoned cart and declared it COLD GUN as culpable as the armorer. IMO the only fair outcome of this trial is that these two individuals have to duel with period revolvers and the first one injured or dead was the guilty one.

Baldwin and other producers were actively mocking and fighting the crew who wanted safer conditions. By the Hammurabi code it is clear what must be done. Until an exec or producer life is claimed in return, there is no justice. Baldwin is the best choice because we already have 30 rock and don't need him for anything anymore.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

smoobles posted:

it's wild to me that they are finishing and releasing Rust. nobody gives a poo poo about that movie.

the cinematographer is watching from heaven and weeping that her legacy is this lovely low budget western.
Her husband agreed to it in exchange for presumably some money and also a producer credit if I recall correctly. Pretty gross.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

smoobles posted:

lmao

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Facebook Aunt posted:

There was a time in the 90s when "Baldwin" was slang for "hot guy". Now it means "killer".

In Clueless she says “OK, OK, so he is kind of a Baldwin." That's gotta be confusing for people watching in the future.

We'll always have Stephen Billy Baldwin.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mods please make this image the thread title (the actual image, not the url)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Khanstant posted:

Baldwin and other producers were actively mocking and fighting the crew who wanted safer conditions. By the Hammurabi code it is clear what must be done. Until an exec or producer life is claimed in return, there is no justice. Baldwin is the best choice because we already have 30 rock and don't need him for anything anymore.

It's really upsetting to me that this aspect of the accident got so little attention legally. The only one of those chuckleheads they went after was Baldwin, and even then, it was for being the trigger man. Absolutely nothing on the blatant negligence

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I will fight Alec Baldwin in hand-to-hand combat in an open field of his choosing somewhere in the state of New Mexico. This is my public declaration of war against Alec Baldwin. Fight me, coward!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Cacator posted:

We'll always have Stephen Billy Baldwin.

I've watched too much 30 Rock because I inevitably thought of the episode where Jack/Alec Baldwin is doing a made-for-TV movie, so they used Billy Baldwin as his made-for-tv version lol

https://youtu.be/qoI4LacOER0

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jan 22, 2024

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

It's really upsetting to me that this aspect of the accident got so little attention legally. The only one of those chuckleheads they went after was Baldwin, and even then, it was for being the trigger man. Absolutely nothing on the blatant negligence

Yeah it's really annoying because so many people actively worked to make something tragic like this occur. They even made t shirts making fun of the crew! Seems like an easy headline, " cruel producers mock workers until one dies."

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I will fight Alec Baldwin in hand-to-hand combat in an open field of his choosing somewhere in the state of New Mexico. This is my public declaration of war against Alec Baldwin. Fight me, coward!

Wow you're gonna beat up an old man?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

FoolyCharged posted:

Yeah seeing that it's coming down legally to fighting over the validity of if he really pulled the trigger hard enough for a bullet to exit the gun is rough. They all saw him pull the trigger! The gun doesn't need more special investigation to prove it was him that made the shot. Jfc.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jan 22, 2024

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wow you're gonna beat up an old man?

Yes

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

smoobles posted:

mods set this as the default tiling background to every frame element in this thread plz thx.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Re-brand it as 'Krust'

Hell, I'm dumb enough to watch it.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Icochet posted:

Tricking a millionaire to shoot less wealthy people is hardcore findom by proxy

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

kntfkr posted:

That's our Alec!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I mean sure I think it's good that the US Justice system finally executed Alec Baldwin for all his many, many crimes, but has anyone thought what this will do the hundreds of billions of dollar a year US fertilizer industry now he won't be supplying them with all the mountain of dead bodies daily that he used to???

Why must the US Justice system always put justice and morality above capitalism and cold hard cash like this???????

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
His head and neck alone could probably fertilize half the Midwest tho

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Regardless of Alec’s involvement as a producer and whatever else, it seems insane an actor would be held responsible for pulling the trigger on what should have been a prop. If it was in any way dangerous it shouldn’t have been in an actors hands period.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
First rule of guns, never aim unless you intend to kill.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If you don't know what rounds are in it, you shouldn't be touching it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Regardless of Alec’s involvement as a producer and whatever else, it seems insane an actor would be held responsible for pulling the trigger on what should have been a prop. If it was in any way dangerous it shouldn’t have been in an actors hands period.

but. what if moments before the fatal shot was fired, the actor holding the gun was heard exclaiming furiously, "How about I just fuckin' shoot the both of ya!"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Can you believe Arnold killed all those cop extras with that minigun

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Prob couldn't trust him with a squirt gun tbh

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah but he had a license to kill from the British government so it's all good.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Toxic Mental posted:

He only kneecapped them. He’s a good shot!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

That's why this entire case is a smokescreen. He is 100% innocent in his specific role as an actor, but he's absolutely guilty in his role as a producer, supervisor, and especially as someone who misused a safeword with lethal consequences. The focus on his role as an actor is a legal "oh no don't throw me in that briar patch"

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Even if he only gets manslaughter, he deserved it imo.

I don't think he'll get murder.

The whole dang set was negligence

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That's kind of the problem in itself.

Oh, it shouldn't be on set in the first place?

You shouldn't have been screwing around with your bros while you were responsible.

Now someone is dead, gotta deal with those concesences

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Being an actor doesn't excuse first degree murdering an unarmed mother of two.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Alec could seriously be a good pick for the Make a Wish Foundation, because you could just ask him to shoot you.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Yes, yes, no, yes, yes

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Another day coming to an end. Still unshot by Alec (in my rear end), (with hot cum).

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

kntfkr posted:

Yes, yes, no, yes, yes

I have a weird thing for David Spade, I'll take him

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

David Spade looks like an oversized sperm with his haircut.

e. he also made me make a typo

ee. his conical head shape doesn't help

eee. but I am jelly of his silky smooth mane

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 24, 2024

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

in many ways, we are all an oversized sperm

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Nyan Bread posted:

David Spade looks like an oversized sperm with his haircut.

e. he also made me make a typo

ee. his conical head shape doesn't help

eee. but I am jelly of his silky smooth mane

Lmao at you tripping over your own rear end to make jokes about him.

I think he's funny too, and as far as I know, never killed anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I ment that in the best way possible, I needed the laugh.