Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stereo Dragon Screws :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

When they hit the double dragon like that its called the jimmy and bimmy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HERE WE loving GO!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fujita has no shot

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

drat skipper

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Silly fujita you will NEVER beat okada

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol I bit

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Uh oh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

C'MON FUJITA!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JUST THE TWO OF THEM NOW! :derp:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright skipper time to close it out

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Noooooo.....

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

He is the greatest

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Zack screaming encouragement had me believing :smith:

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Can tmdk Australian frauds win a title

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Okada practicing having to give everyone a handshake or get put in Wrestling Court by the Miz.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

those aren't nearly as important as the ic title 6 six years ago but still i'm gonna be pissed if he just walks without dropping them.

at least let fujita beat ishii as they desperately need to build new stars if okada won't job

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahhh jeez man.... Rainmaker making it rain tears.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Thauros posted:

those aren't nearly as important as the ic title 6 six years ago but still i'm gonna be pissed if he just walks without dropping them.

at least let fujita beat ishii as they desperately need to build new stars if okada won't job

Apparently he announced he vacated

https://x.com/njpwglobal/status/1750123387278807227?s=46&t=aKcI5w-ITyMblbTTR26ohw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I can see why they wanted him to get a nice moment in front of Korakuen but I do think it would have been better to lose the titles rather than vacating them. It's gonna take awhile to get those titles feeling important again.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shooter will be iwgp world champion within one years time

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

yep. i get the point broight up in a discord that the crowd would've rejected fujita beating okada but either let him beat ishii or have a loving clear plan to elevate which i jsut don't trust they have rn.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I can see why they wanted him to get a nice moment in front of Korakuen but I do think it would have been better to lose the titles rather than vacating them. It's gonna take awhile to get those titles feeling important again.

the nakamura stuff eight loving years ago left a bad taste in my mouth as naito echoed years later

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Thauros posted:

yep. i get the point broight up in a discord that the crowd would've rejected fujita beating okada but either let him beat ishii or have a loving clear plan to elevate which i jsut don't trust they have rn.

Just have haste pin ishii if it comes to it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shooters tired of this dudes poo poo!!!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

If he wanted a nice moment in Korakuen he should've not left. You go out on your back. It didn't even need to be Okada being pinned by Fujita, have him put over Mad Mikey, he had a cracking 2023 AND has already washed out of WWE.

I can't decide what would make me madder, Okada puts over no one on this tour & takes no pinfalls, or Okada puts over only Tana.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
With as infrequently as they defend those belts they should just leave them on Okada until he returns in two years.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

forkboy84 posted:

If he wanted a nice moment in Korakuen he should've not left. You go out on your back. It didn't even need to be Okada being pinned by Fujita, have him put over Mad Mikey, he had a cracking 2023 AND has already washed out of WWE.

I can't decide what would make me madder, Okada puts over no one on this tour & takes no pinfalls, or Okada puts over only Tana.

it's not even "gently caress you for leaving" but they NEED to start establishing new guys. let him beat ishii as original tmdk holds okada back at least that mightve gone over better.

seven people have held the heavyweight title in it's current lineage. four of them are gone, one has been relegated to the midcard, and one is SANADA. naito is literally the only made tdome main event level guy they have seince tana hasn't been pushed at that level in a while. you need guys to make guys

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Thauros posted:

it's not even "gently caress you for leaving" but they NEED to start establishing new guys. let him beat ishii as original tmdk holds okada back at least that mightve gone over better.

seven people have held the heavyweight title in it's current lineage. four of them are gone, one has been relegated to the midcard, and one is SANADA. naito is literally the only made tdome main event level guy they have seince tana hasn't been pushed at that level in a while. you need guys to make guys

Tbh I think the young guys are doing an admirable job elevating themselves. They need to start picking up wins but shota is more or less there now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I wanted Shota to beat Ospreay in his match and I still think that would have been the right thing to do on the night. He was so loving incredibly over on that night, he's always looked like a star but he looked like a STAR on that night.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Good lord!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I wanted Shota to beat Ospreay in his match and I still think that would have been the right thing to do on the night. He was so loving incredibly over on that night, he's always looked like a star but he looked like a STAR on that night.

i was in the building and they absolutely should've done that

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Rens dead folks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thauros posted:

i was in the building and they absolutely should've done that

Still, Mox and Ospreay getting into it afterwards was super loving cool and I was really pumped up for the Mox/Ospreay match at Wrestle Kingdo.... oh for gently caress's sake here's David Finlay.... :doh:

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

They are swinging for it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

LETS GO SHOOTER

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

the amount of fans who just don't seem to give a gently caress compared to those who came to see the real star off is very concerning....

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SICK OF THIS

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I enjoyed Shota beating Narita's rear end earlier but unfortunately I simply didn't buy any of the nearfalls because I knew we'd have to wait for this unmitigated bullshit to happen before they got anywhere near the finish :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:laffo: Okay that DICK spot never fails to make me laugh

...wait what