Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

kazil posted:

lol this graphic

I'm saddened that they did not use the mugshot. Weak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/1750189021743980773
lol

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Nah, thats mcconnel when the various demons come to collect,

please he's already a literal weekend at Bernie's example. he wouldn't even know what's happening or even what day of the week it is.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL!!!
:sickos:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I know a lot of folks aren't paying nearly as close attention as others, but trump has, for at least six months, directly called people who don't support him "traitors".

By the election, his base will fully believe if you don't vote for and support trump, you betrayed America. They will say people who voted for anyone else should be executed.

I'm willing to bet money.

I significant portion of his base already believes and says this.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I didn't think I'd be seeing Trump compared to bill in kingpin, but it's accurate.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mainstream media : why doesnt Biden have the same youthful energy of Don?

*donnie is making GBS threads in his diaper like an infant*

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Trump is gonna get Munson'd

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

mainstream media : why doesnt Biden have the same youthful energy of Don?

*donnie is making GBS threads in his diaper like an infant*

https://twitter.com/NoahSmith128/status/1750192636743344508
also this.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Nikki's pitch as the candidate for moderates is eerily similar to Hilary's. "I cater to the ultra rich, just like you want! Are you scared of change - no worries! Also, have you seen what a whackjob Trump is? Why would anyone vote for that??"

This doesn't track to me, days ago she was just as "radical" and "crazy" as Trump, and now suddenly she's a centrist?

With a few more dime than nickel words and some easy jabs ("He really gets scared when people don't hand him everything on a silver platter, it's pretty obvious") she can just KEEP chopping away at him while he shoots off in every direction, at everyONE blindly. God help him if anyone suddenly pulls funding.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Suspekt Device
Jan 9, 2017

rotinaj posted:

Ah, so that’s what rich guy meth is called

No way Trump is settling for Provigil. His crazy old man standup routine is driven by something way stronger.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

owning the libs by writing in trumo on the dem ballot

Someone voted for Gus Fring lol.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Serious_Cyclone posted:

a result that showed cosmic background radiation levels of native American

lmao

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Waffle House posted:

This doesn't track to me, days ago she was just as "radical" and "crazy" as Trump, and now suddenly she's a centrist?

She is radical, and crazy. And she is also pitching her candidacy to moderates instead of trying to also-Trump like DeSantis. I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lol

Biden 1200

Trump 3

Lol

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Ceasefire getting 71 seems potentially bad for Biden

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Okay, which one of you here wrote in "Hunter Biden"?

Fake edit: Gus Fring lol

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Voting for Al Gore in 2024 is based af

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1750150033205256640?s=20

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

She is radical, and crazy. And she is also pitching her candidacy to moderates instead of trying to also-Trump like DeSantis. I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

Goddamn you really can do ANYTHING if you run as a Republican.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Lol

Biden 1200

Trump 3

Lol

It's a democrat ballet though, why did they write in Joe Biden? Shouldn't he already be on it?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I remember a lot of "never Trump no matter what" talk in 2016, I expect about 90% of those folks to cave but the remainder can be enough to swing the election.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Waffle House posted:

Goddamn you really can do ANYTHING if you run as a Republican.

George W. Bush ran as a beltway outsider :lmao:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

They were trying to keep Randy Hardware Storecat out of the election! Interference! Take action Meow!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I remember a lot of "never Trump no matter what" talk in 2016, I expect about 90% of those folks to cave but the remainder can be enough to swing the election.

What do they call that, a Dark Horse? Where someone just comes right to the front counter to expectations?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I genuinely can't imagine a college-educated person who is both a Republican and not pro-Trump. It isn't like Trump isn't espousing the same views as the rest of the party, just louder.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dang it I wanted to see how many votes Bozo the Clown got.

Do the kids even know Bozo anymore?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

pixaal posted:

It's a democrat ballet though, why did they write in Joe Biden? Shouldn't he already be on it?

No, Biden wasn't on the ballot. The DNC decided to move around the order of primary states to get different and more diverse ones in beginning and they've been in conflict with New Hampshire over it since New Hampshire pins a lot on being 'first in the nation' for their primary and even has it written into law. So the Democratic primary that happened on Tuesday in NH was technically not DNC sanctioned, and awards no delegates, so Biden wasn't officially on the ballot, a Super-Pac ran a write-in campaign for him. The only people actually on it were Marianne Williamson and Dean Phillips.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Froghammer posted:

Voting for Al Gore in 2024 is based af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wait, do they publish every write in?

Like can I write in Oliver Clothesoff and they still gotta put it on that sheet and print it out?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I genuinely can't imagine a college-educated person who is both a Republican and not pro-Trump. It isn't like Trump isn't espousing the same views as the rest of the party, just louder.

they exist. mostly foriegn policy types and/or weird econ majors.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Zore posted:

No, Biden wasn't on the ballot. The DNC decided to move around the order of primary states to get different and more diverse ones in beginning and they've been in conflict with New Hampshire over it since New Hampshire pins a lot on being 'first in the nation' for their primary and even has it written into law. So the Democratic primary that happened on Tuesday in NH was technically not DNC sanctioned, and awards no delegates, so Biden wasn't officially on the ballot, a Super-Pac ran a write-in campaign for him. The only people actually on it were Marianne Williamson and Dean Phillips.

goddamn what a stupid rear end system

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

Most of my family is Republican and each of those are college educated. None of them voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020 and I am 99% sure they won't vote for him in 2024.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Mons Hubris posted:

Ceasefire getting 71 seems potentially bad for Biden

click to read the whole article

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Most of my family is Republican and each of those are college educated. None of them voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020 and I am 99% sure they won't vote for him in 2024.

But they still vote Republican otherwise? Weird.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ImpAtom posted:

I'm not sure that he actually does this, I think he just says whatever gets handed to him, which isn't always policy. Like maybe 50-60% GOP "stuff," and the rest of it is just him in Press Release mode decrying whatever court case or scandal he's embroiled in.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

college makes you not vote trump? time to ban college

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

But they still vote Republican otherwise? Weird.

Their standpoints are all along the lines of "we are fiscally conservative and like many of his policies on the economy, but the dude is loving crazy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I feel like the college-educated Republican draw for Trump in 2016 was "wow we are going to get some absolutely wild tax poo poo passed with this moron, through his handlers", which was basically true. In 2024 it seems like Trump has so completely cut himself off from the McConnell old-guard Republicans and that particular shine has come off the bronzer.