Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
One of haley's funders has pulled funding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr Hootington posted:

One of haley's funders has pulled funding.

shes cooked. she really should listen to trump when he says drop out now or ill make your life hell

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

she will prob drop out before her home state assuming she has brain cells

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Al! posted:

shes cooked. she really should listen to trump when he says drop out now or ill make your life hell

There's been some reporting that she had a couple affairs. No idea if it's actually true but it's going to become functionally true for GOP voters if she keeps going.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Azathoth posted:

There's been some reporting that she had a couple affairs. No idea if it's actually true but it's going to become functionally true for GOP voters if she keeps going.

gop ppl dont give a poo poo about adultery lol. hell,

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Smythe posted:

They do when

1. It's a woman
2. Running against trump

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

really queer Christmas posted:

They do when

1. It's a woman
2. Running against trump

maybe but i dont think john q gop would blame nikki for having a tryst now and then. they wish it were them, the freaks

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Smythe posted:

maybe but i dont think john q gop would blame nikki for having a tryst now and then. they wish it were them, the freaks

they don't care in their hearts but they do care publicly and will tar and feather her for it. if it was true and she got ahead of it with a Jimmy Swaggart "I HAVE SINNED" where she gets some Tammy Faye Bakker style eyeliner running down her cheeks, they'll eat that poo poo up and forgive her immediately, but if she tries to deny it, real or not, they'll pillory her regardless.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Smythe posted:

haleys #1 enemy right now has got to be gavin newsom. his 2028 coronation is melting away and theres nothing he can do about it. unless?

Newsom is too slimy. I don't think he'd sell nationally.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Azathoth posted:

they don't care in their hearts but they do care publicly and will tar and feather her for it. if it was true and she got ahead of it with a Jimmy Swaggart "I HAVE SINNED" where she gets some Tammy Faye Bakker style eyeliner running down her cheeks, they'll eat that poo poo up and forgive her immediately, but if she tries to deny it, real or not, they'll pillory her regardless.

It’s only cause she’s running against Trump. MTG and Boebert have both had messy public affairs and no one cares.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1750211576177520710

lol

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Smythe posted:

They care just as much as dem ppl do about rape accusations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cenkmentum

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Cenk 3 Votes
Hank Pecker 1 Vote

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cenk is three times as electable as elizabeth "she's electable if you loving vote for her" warren

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I can’t decide if I’m ‘the bust’ or jowh biwden

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i dont think voting is working very well, as a concept, if people are so dumb they write in names that are on the ballot

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm one of the three Bernie Sanders votes. If we all chip in he can win this time. It's his turn.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

hello my name's ceasefire biden

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bart simpson no longer being a write in candidate is a sure sign nobody watches the show anymore

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i only write in GOKU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

The Bust

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

mcmagic posted:

Newsom is too slimy. I don't think he'd sell nationally.

I tend to agree but I don’t think the Democratic Party does

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Al! posted:

bart simpson no longer being a write in candidate is a sure sign nobody watches the show anymore

sad

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Smythe posted:

He's going to be following a sundowning racist rapist, primary voters are gonna see him as the second coming of FDR.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

I would absolutely vote for the constant cumtown youtube channel

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Azathoth posted:

He's going to be following a sundowning racist rapist, primary voters are gonna see him as the second coming of FDR.

the great arsenal of neoliberalism

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s nice to see tulsi and Liz Cheney still gettin some love

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i'm Hank Pecker

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Woke Mind Virus posted:

i'm Hank Pecker

tell yer brother Richard I said hey

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Woke Mind Virus posted:

i'm Hank Pecker

nice to meet you, my name is richard hurt

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

This is what you give up if Trump wins now. You're strip-mining the future.

feels like a deeply optimistic prediction on behalf of the democracy facade keeping it up that much longer

I'd rather cash out my lol now please

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

So if I understand this correctly, on February 6th Nevada holds a primary that doesnt matter, but Trump isnt on the ballot and Haley is so she wins by default and we'll get weeks of 'HALEY WINS NEVADA' headlines repeated by the stupidest people

Then the caucus happens on the 8th, the one that actually awards delegates, and Trump wins that one by default because Haley decided not to sign up for it because ???.

Then we have to wait all the way til the 24th for our next primary injection in South Carolina, but Haley probably drops out afterwards and we've got nothing until the general starts up

And even the general is going to be lame because theres no way they let Trump and Biden debate

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Nix Panicus posted:

So if I understand this correctly, on February 6th Nevada holds a primary that doesnt matter, but Trump isnt on the ballot and Haley is so she wins by default and we'll get weeks of 'HALEY WINS NEVADA' headlines repeated by the stupidest people

Then the caucus happens on the 8th, the one that actually awards delegates, and Trump wins that one by default because Haley decided not to sign up for it because ???.

Then we have to wait all the way til the 24th for our next primary injection in South Carolina, but Haley probably drops out afterwards and we've got nothing until the general starts up

And even the general is going to be lame because theres no way they let Trump and Biden debate

Drunk MTG is right!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

it's a brilliant system, yes.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

If the Dems are going to line up behind a Republican woman its going to be Liz Cheney, don't you remember how she didn't like Trump???

Haley hates Trump too.

It’ll be Thatcher all over again with libs patting themselves on the back for uniting with sensible Republicans to elect the first female leader of the country.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Nix Panicus posted:

lmao. i hadn't heard of this yet so i search for it and the news articles are like "Explaining Nevada's dual primary and why it matters" and not "Nevada is dumb as poo poo"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Smythe posted:

It's gonna be Whitmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

it's loving incredible to me that so many people vote based on immigration.