Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

hoping punk will wear a tshirt opposing this ❤️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah in retrospect that was a lovely posted which I have deleted. Was trying to voice my frustration with fans eagerly ignoring this poo poo in order to consume a product they like. Failed at that and just made a lovely post.

Understandable; it's a shocking situation that goes disgustingly deep and our first impulse is to Post Through It, for better and for worse. I appreciate you deleting it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/sodutw/status/1750572067085246542?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ill allow it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Found this X post from who seems to be an incredibly smart and charming person

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1750577361064435996

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

yea ok posted:

this company ran as a sex trafficking ring as recently as 2021, with top stars complicit and engaged in the assaults. rotten from the top to the very bottom. if you work there you are complicit

The SLOM is buying your humanity. Anyone giving this company a dime is also horrible.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Pylons posted:

Punk still a good guy?

You have to understand. Hangman was being unprofessional.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Here's the lawsuit. I can't put a big enough CW for sex crimes on this.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ctd.157647/gov.uscourts.ctd.157647.1.0.pdf

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Netflix is also supposed to be releasing a "pull no punches" Vince McMahon documentary series soon too, wonder how thats gonna go.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
That article is graphic.

quote:

Meanwhile, McMahon allegedly sent her sexually explicit messages and his sexual demands increased. He forcefully used sex toys on her, including dildos he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding, the suit said. Grant alleged that she complained to McMahon and made attempts to end the relationship.

I mean at the very minimum I think Vince is gone. Brock too. Maybe a whole bunch of people.

Great timing, Netflix!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's loving gross that the WSJ felt the need to include a photo of a SA victim in their article

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

It's loving gross that the WSJ felt the need to include a photo of a SA victim in their article

yeah, i thought that was a bit weird as well.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

1glitch0 posted:

That article is graphic.

I mean at the very minimum I think Vince is gone. Brock too. Maybe a whole bunch of people.

Great timing, Netflix!

laurantis too, he's one of the defendants in the suit

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I think he's already gone

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

s-so probably a pass on the rumble then...

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

post hole digger posted:

Netflix is also supposed to be releasing a "pull no punches" Vince McMahon documentary series soon too, wonder how thats gonna go.

Any WWE aligned documentary is bullshit anyway, this thing's either getting sealed away in a vault or it's just going to act as a promotional package for WWE without actually talking about anything beyond "wow, vince had a tough childhood!"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Johnny Ace was named in the sex as a work thing the first time this news came out and what got him fired

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
edit: deleted

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
gently caress this company

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

frankly wish i hadnt read that wsj article.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

at this point ive watched this company simply ignore so many scandals that I can only assume they will easily wriggle out of this and the next 10 unspeakable acts they commit, simply because the company continues to make money from the most disgusting rubes on earth.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

FYI, Netflix makes it really easy to cancel subscriptions and you can even leave a note why.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I guess we'll see loyal Dwayne is to Vince too. I know TKO has overlooked stuff with Dana but this is a whole different level. So many people need to be gone from WWE.

post hole digger posted:

haha oh man I forgot about that. Yeah that ain't ever seeing the light of day

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

post hole digger posted:

I assumed back when it was announced that pull no punches meant he will at most express slight remorse for the Montreal Screwjob, but not in terms of taking any form of responsibility. More of a the situation could have possibly been handled better by all involved.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

ItohRespectArmy posted:

at this point ive watched this company simply ignore so many scandals that I can only assume they will easily wriggle out of this and the next 10 unspeakable acts they commit, simply because the company continues to make money from the most disgusting rubes on earth.

The way TKO is setup sadly they'll more than likely escape mostly unscathed but Vince and Brock may not. They way they've set things up is they can easily cut Vince lose and they probably did it cause they knew something else could drop and whelp it did

And I'm.not sure they can just ignore it like they did Dana slapping his wife

Also gently caress this company

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Guess this tantrum from the last time Vince left makes more sense

gently caress these people

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
gently caress you if you watch WWE. Now and forever.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/CommonS37481141/status/1750580222297059693

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
WWE needs to die.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gonzo McFee posted:

WWE needs to die.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This isnt poo poo from the 80s or 90s, this was stuff still happening 2-3 years ago

Everyone knew. Its going to be really hard to downplay that going forward

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I always knew Vince knew more about the Ring Boy scandal than he let on but this new stuff is making me rethink just how much he covered up or was involved with

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Dont watch the Rumble this weekend, please

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

If this doesn't get you stop watching I don't know what will at this point.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Dont watch the Rumble this weekend, please

Saturday nights alright for fighting

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i hope that woman takes every cent of his money

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

SatoshiMiwa posted:

just how much he covered up or was involved with

pedophila, murder, rape, sex trafficking, exploitation, hazing, physical mental and emotional abuse, drug and steroid addiction, just to name a few

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1750581286425760073?s=20

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

yea ok posted:

pedophila, murder, rape, sex trafficking, exploitation, hazing, physical mental and emotional abuse, drug and steroid addiction, just to name a few

Yup...just gently caress this company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I wake up from a nap to find out about this.

I've never felt more justified about switching to AEW fandom from day one. Say what you want about Tony Khan but at least he's not a loving monster.