Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Nah, the worst that will happen for TKO will be them forcing Vince out, probably for good this time. Which doesn't fix the corporate culture he created that let him pull this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gaz-L posted:

Nah, the worst that will happen for TKO will be them forcing Vince out, probably for good this time. Which doesn't fix the corporate culture he created that let him pull this poo poo.

If it were just this lawsuit in a vacuum, sure that's the worst that will come of this. This, combined with the lawsuit alleging misconduct in the sale itself and the UFC lawsuit all going on at the same time? The worst case is the whole TKO thing ends up getting split up and sold in pieces. The most likely case is they lose face and force Vince out. Somewhere in the middle is them having to do a major house cleaning on the WWE side because more reports come out and perhaps more lawsuits which name more executives and wrestlers.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Vince not having a lot of power in WWE and people on the UFC side not liking Vince cause of how WWE hosed with them over TV deals makes me think the knives are more likely to come out this time

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
At the very least Vince, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Johnny Ace and Nick Khan belong in jail

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

There are people unnamed in this lawsuit who were parties to this illegal activity like Brock Lesnar.

I’m not here to excuse Lesnar from being a piece of poo poo because god knows he is, but from what’s in the filing it reads more like he didn’t actually do anything illegal (in the scope of what Vince and laurinitis did, at least), he just talked about it (and would likely have actually done it had there not been an issue with his travel for the meeting they talk about having arranged), so that could still be why he’s not a named party.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jan 25, 2024

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

That DICK! posted:

nearly a half century of credible rape claims and whats gonna take him down is the BoyzChat message "hell yeah lmao i p00pz on da pu$$y"

It's amazing how much poo poo that used to take years of investigative journalism that people would be killed investigating that just gets posted in "FraudZone: The Boyz Fraud again"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Awful stuff all around, good god.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

might be controversial to say but i hope vince, laurenitis and the rest of the rapist scum in the wrestling industry die violently, horrifically and soon.

youre right and you should say it

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Id love to be a fly on the wall at Netflix legal right now

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

I’m not here to excuse Lesnar from being a piece of poo poo because god knows he is, but from what’s in the filing it reads more like he didn’t actually do anything illegal, he just talked about it (and would likely have actually done it had there not been an issue with his travel for the meeting they talk about having arranged), so that could still be why he’s not a named party.

His arrangement to have sexually explicit material filmed against a woman's will which appears to be a term of him signing a contract with WWE is not legal.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

might be controversial to say but i hope vince, laurenitis and the rest of the rapist scum in the wrestling industry die violently, horrifically and soon.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

brave and true to say

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

11. poo poo on someone's head.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

His arrangement to have sexually explicit material filmed against a woman's will which appears to be a term of him signing a contract with WWE is not legal.

I’m curious, though, if this is more Vince saying this as a way to continue his cycle of abuse than it’s Brock asking for it explicitly. Like, there’s a text cited in that lawsuit that says he decides who fucks her. It’s like Vince’s big power play the entire time.

It’s all horror story poo poo and they should all burn but it’s hard to know who initiated it all at every disgusting turn.

Edit to say I haven’t read the entire 70 pages or however long it is, so maybe this is specified as Brock asking to have sex with her as part of his deal. Either way, as I said before - burn them all.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pretty crazy that the " heel character" of Vince McMahon portrayed on television for 28 or so years is literally just him irl

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Brock directly texted her asking for footage of her engaging in a sexual act. No one forced Brock to do that, he was actively involved in this

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

super macho dude posted:

Pretty crazy that the " heel character" of Vince McMahon portrayed on television for 28 or so years is literally just him irl

less evil than the real guy tbh

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah and it’s unfortunately probably much easier to wave away as an “I was kidding around with Vince, read my contract it doesn’t actually have that stipulated in it and I figured she was in a weird consensual kink thing with him” thing than the other poo poo, so I imagine it could be a case of going after the things that (hopefully) can’t be dismissed so easily rather than risking putting Lesnar in there too, not being able to make it stick to him, and somehow having that doubt open up the gates for the whole thing to get thrown out because we live in hellworld.

Lawyers who know what they’re doing were probably paid a lot of money to put this together and they won’t have left him unnamed just for shits and giggles.

Edit; to be completely clear, Lesnar is a piece of poo poo and what he did was abhorrent, but he’s got money and potential excuses that the legal system could buy. I’m not trying to say “oh that Lesnar guy was obviously just doing some guy talk!”, I’m saying that’s how it could be portrayed by his defence if he were named.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 25, 2024

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I think Vince McMahon should die

And everyone else to suffer for their actions tbh

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I can't wish death on anyone, but Vince suffering, alone, sickly, in pain, penniless, colleagues and any complicit family & friends paying an equal price, while his treasured family business is picked apart by vultures and scattered to the wind would be a nice start.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Death comes to us all, and Vince deserves far worse.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Awful company rotten from the core. The only solution is complete demolishment and rebuilding from new foundations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The last thing they had Brock do knowing this was coming was put Cody over right?

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
Hey PSP heard any interesting news lately?

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
wwe at this point is pretty much self sufficient so there's no need for TKO to keep anyone named in the lawsuit around.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

That DICK! posted:

The last thing they had Brock do knowing this was coming was put Cody over right?

The rubber chicken was a reminder and a veiled threat, keep quiet or your story ends

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah they should honestly just shitcan the entire office at this point

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

You know what? This poo poo probably isn't the worst poo poo Vince has done. He is a bottomless void of the most amoral poo poo on earth. He is among the worst human beings to have ever existed and one of the few people where you have to go 'There is no ethical consumption in Capitalism but this dude is beyond the loving pale'.

TKO needs to clean house in WWE. Ideally with flamethrowers. I was not joking when I've said this company needs to die in a pool of molten diarrhea. Anything less than drowning in boiling poo poo is too good for these people.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

it is very satisfying to see these shitheads enter the big boy business world and immediately start getting shanked

i wish it was literally shanked and didn't take something this horrifying though

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It honestly seems like the kind of over the top poo poo you’d get in some pulpy story about a big evil company full of assholes, except it’s real

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i think the documents will show that he is not bottomless nor void of poo poo

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Vince's Behind the Bastards episode came a bit too early.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

https://variety.com/2024/biz/news/wwe-vince-mcmahon-sued-sexual-abuse-trafficking-1235887844/

quote:

A spokesperson for TKO Group Holdings, the parent company of WWE and UFC, said in a statement: “Mr. McMahon does not control TKO nor does he oversee the day-to-day operations of WWE. While this matter predates our TKO executive team’s tenure at the company, we take Ms. Grant’s horrific allegations very seriously and are addressing this matter internally.”

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

VideoWitch posted:

Brock directly texted her asking for footage of her engaging in a sexual act. No one forced Brock to do that, he was actively involved in this

It just keeps coming! I must have missed that part. I feel like I read a part about Vince telling her to send videos to Brock and his reaction, but not him putting himself out in front by asking for it directly. There’s just so much poo poo to go through and it’s all so unfathomable to have happen to one person it gets hard to keep track of.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i feel like they wouldnt use "horrific" if they had any doubt they were true

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What the gently caress does Vince even offer TKO other than liability at this point? Just loving cut him loose and let him wither and die sad and alone, preferably in a jail cell.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So, who is Corporate Officer No. 1?

In the company her entire tenure, a high ranking exec and board member who remained with company after the merger but doesn't seem to be a board member now.

If you read more of the filing Corporate Officer No. 1 is heavily involved in all of this and very aware of the relationship.

The only person who seems to fit all of these is HHH. Nick Khan joined the company in 2020 and I don't believe Kevin Dunn was a board member. HHH was.

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
https://x.com/Visionary_Mike/status/1750621451042820591?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

What the gently caress does Vince even offer TKO other than liability at this point? Just loving cut him loose and let him wither and die sad and alone, preferably in a jail cell.

Buildings full of mouth-breathing morons who bow to him whenever he shows up on TV I guess.