Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
Truly the greatest business, the sport of kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TKO in Donald Trump voice: Vince who? Never met the guy, don't know him.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

Did you really have to quote the worst thing Norm ever said?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hadn't read the court filing except to see if she was named since the WSJ was using her name and included a pic of her in the article (again, :barf:).

But she was in the legal department??? Just deranged power tripping.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://x.com/ScarlettEHarris/status/1180338041178619904?s=20

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i legitimately can't decipher this person's stance on the issue

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ivypls posted:

Disbelief

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Ivypls posted:

That it's fake news to distract from a Premium Live Event

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jesus, I just saw someone post the screenshots of his texts to her from the lawsuit doc. He’s seriously deranged, he needs to be put away. Prison or a grave. loving miserable.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Ivypls posted:

I'm guessing they want the fed protected and this is just not what's best for business. I guess saying that both are bullshit. So Jericho is willingly comparing himself to this situation, it's your funeral Chris.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Lid posted:

That it's fake news to distract from a Premium Live Event

that's the worst possible sentiment it could have been! wow!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It could be “why is Jericho throwing stones in his glass house” but at the same time the tweet isn’t wrong, people should absolutely be going after Vince and Lesnar so :shrug:

I don’t read the liked tweet as “this is fake” but more commenting on the timing of it I guess. I’m not on twitter so I’m not gonna hunt it down for context.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ivypls posted:

They think its cringe to see this news and make a tweet about how it's unfair people went after Jericho for a much more vague and less serious allegation but the same people will probably not treat Vince as harshly.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Ivypls posted:

better than i expected. just coming from the pov of deep in the bowels of the iwc

https://twitter.com/Visionary_Mike/status/1750568704545304740#m

https://twitter.com/Visionary_Mike/status/1750629182944510397#m

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Jeez, Jericho's like of that tweet isn't rocket science guys.

He's saying that the people who dogpiled Jericho for a BOGUS report should now be doing the same to WWE and Vince over these very REAL allegations.

They won't of course

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

So, who is Corporate Officer No. 1?

In the company her entire tenure, a high ranking exec and board member who remained with company after the merger but doesn't seem to be a board member now.

If you read more of the filing Corporate Officer No. 1 is heavily involved in all of this and very aware of the relationship.

The only person who seems to fit all of these is HHH. Nick Khan joined the company in 2020 and I don't believe Kevin Dunn was a board member. HHH was.

Helpful people sent me documents that Dunn wasn't a board member. Unless her lawyers made a mistake, HHH is basically the only person who could be Corporate Office No. 1 and thus directly involved in all of this.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Helpful people sent me documents that Dunn wasn't a board member. Unless her lawyers made a mistake, HHH is basically the only person who could be Corporate Office No. 1 and thus directly involved in all of this.

It would explain why he was brought back when Vince came back. (If I have my timelines right)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MassRafTer posted:

so number 2 has to be stephanie then right

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Vince will get sacrificed and nothing else will happen because TKO is full of scum top to bottom

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/mckenzieas93V2/status/1750587764964561047?s=2

he couldn’t wait that long

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

e: realized Corporate Officer No. 1 is not the same as Employee No 1

History Comes Inside! posted:

That’s employee number 1, not corporate officer number 1

yea, noticed after posting (just search No.1), removed

lamentable dustman fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jan 26, 2024

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lamentable dustman posted:

From the law suit:

That matches the description of Rich Hering, 2021 Warrior Award winner and Senior Vice President of Government Relations and Risk Management.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-of-fame/wwe-hall-of-fame-2021/article/rich-hering-2021-warrior-award

That’s employee number 1, not corporate officer number 1

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so number 2 has to be stephanie then right

I don't think so. Stephanie was CBO during this period but was also a board member and No. 2 is not listed as a board member.

"“WWE Corporate Officer No. 2” was a high-ranking
employee at WWE who made hiring decisions, conducted prospective employee interviews, and
maintained significant control over personnel decisions"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

He was really upset at the billionaire dweeb who fired him.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i think all wwe employees are number 2 if you know what i’m saying

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MassRafTer posted:

I don't think so. Stephanie was CBO during this period but was also a board member and No. 2 is not listed as a board member.

"“WWE Corporate Officer No. 2” was a high-ranking
employee at WWE who made hiring decisions, conducted prospective employee interviews, and
maintained significant control over personnel decisions"

oh i misread that and thought both No. 2 and HHH were at vince's condo rather than vince relying what they said

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

remember when CM Punk walked out with a her body her choice shirt on dynamite and then went back to the company run by a serial rapist out of spite that he couldn't punch people in the face whenever he wanted?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i think all wwe employees are number 2 if you know what i’m saying

It's doodoo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh i misread that and thought both No. 2 and HHH were at vince's condo rather than vince relying what they said

Stephanie could be Corporate Officer No. 3 because “WWE Corporate Officer No. 3” was a high-ranking employee and/or Board member during Ms. Grant’s employment with WWE." because Stephanie did step down from the company but remained on the board.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Is Officer No. 2 Laurenitis? Or was he actually named in the documents?

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

VideoWitch posted:

He is a named defendant, so it’s not him.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

VideoWitch posted:

He was named alongside Vince

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Hefty Leftist posted:

remember when CM Punk walked out with a her body her choice shirt on dynamite and then went back to the company run by a serial rapist out of spite that he couldn't punch people in the face whenever he wanted?

An outspoken leftist whose actions on women do not match their words? Surely you jest.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
A spokesperson for Vince McMahon issued the following statement to WrestlingNews.co on the allegations made in the lawsuit filed today:

"This lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and a vindictive distortion of the truth. He will vigorously defend himself."

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

sources close to the mcmahon camp say…

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

I remember when Kahn first came in and Triple H was constantly being humiliated I made a joke that he'd never be fully burned because he knew where all the bodies were buried. What an awful way to realize that it wasn't a joke.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
HHH came into the WWF as a bag carrying toady to sex criminals and his job description never really changed.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Hefty Leftist posted:

Vince will get sacrificed and nothing else will happen because TKO is full of scum top to bottom

Yeah, Mike Sempreveve made a very good point on WOR today (I know, I was shocked too!): Dana White slapped his wife - in public! on camera! - and Ari Emanuel/Endeavor management did jack poo poo about it. The details of this suit are damning enough that Vince might get cut loose, but those other unnamed head officers could very well get to hang around and plead ignorance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Incredibly pathetic that this has been out all day long and the best TKO can do is “we’re looking into it”.