Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Wait so who is left for Belichick? The Seahawks?

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Don't think Vrabel or Belicheck get a job. Holy poo poo..

No Carroll either. Mcmagic in shambles

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jan 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Go live your dream bill be a defensive coordinator

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Febreeze posted:

Wait so who is left for Belichick? The Seahawks?

Rutgers awaits

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Surprise Giants firing coming.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

[Img-brady-quinn-thats-a-surprise]

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bill gonna wait a year to win a Super Bowl with the Bucs.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Surprise Giants firing coming.

Selling out to bring Belichick home would, in all honestly, be an extremely Mara thing to do. If Belichick is available next year and Daboll gets fired I would put all my money on Mara throwing the bank at him

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

There's always the UFL Bill

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

If the Ravens keep both coordinators for another season it would be such a coup

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Imagine Belichick the GM tanking Belichick the coach's chances of getting a new job.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

AndrewP posted:

If the Ravens keep both coordinators for another season it would be such a coup

It's looking increasingly likely, which is crazy considering how good they both are.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/1750638963788771487

So Bill basically had no market. Glad we wasted a month arguing about him.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Washington: Ben Johnson
Seahawks: Dan Quinn

Vrabel, Belichick, and Carroll all left out. I hope my Pack can get an interview with Evero. Otherwise, we are set for 2024 with coaches!

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

With how NFL analytics Twitter puffed up Slovik, he'll probably have to wait until next cycle if Stroud has another good year

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Carroll is no real surprise. Vrabel probably thought he could've gotten the Pats job before they went with Mayo, between that and the Titans calling his bluff he's hosed for the year.

lol lmao Belicheck, forever owned by Don Shula.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Pete was never going anywhere else, at least not this year. The Seahawks are still paying him specifically to not do that.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

bill should come to miami to be dc for a year before he leaves to coach the giants

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Benne posted:

Pete was never going anywhere else, at least not this year. The Seahawks are still paying him specifically to not do that.

I bet he wouldve thought pretty hard about the Chargers job if they offered it to him but otherwise I agree with you on this.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/1750638871929332037?s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/AniIyengarTSP/status/1750641931972170131?t=xavvlF0JcvV9MXZYJcAMwg&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://x.com/davidhelman_/status/1750645388749754745?s=20

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Standing next to Sean McVay wins again. Cant wait for Mike LaFleur to get a HC gig next offseason.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Might be a controversial take, but it's Good Actually that a black coach is getting a second chance

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

Standing next to Sean McVay wins again. Cant wait for Mike LaFleur to get a HC gig next offseason.

Is mcvay calling defense now? Morris had the rams defense playing well

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Metapod posted:

Is mcvay calling defense now? Morris had the rams defense playing well

Worked for Staley

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Diva Cupcake posted:

It’s been 13 years since Morris was last a head coach, it’s not like he didn’t put in work.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

wandler20 posted:

The Dream goes to Atlanta!

Belichick isn't getting a job is he?
Guess not!

Choke on that record, buddy, lmao

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011

Benne posted:

Might be a controversial take, but it's Good Actually that a black coach is getting a second chance

While I do agree with you, you don't recall how bad those Bucs teams were when he was HC. Also, I am 100% behind Belichick heading to Tampa and winning a SB, getting his record, and immediately loving off.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Atlanta looking at new Orleans and Tampa and going drat, gotta get in on defensive head coach retreads!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Belichicks PTSD from Parcells being over him and his refusal to have a football boss is going to cost him the HC record and I’m here for it.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Achernar posted:

While I do agree with you, you don't recall how bad those Bucs teams were when he was HC. Also, I am 100% behind Belichick heading to Tampa and winning a SB, getting his record, and immediately loving off.

That was 14 years ago though. Think how much better you are at your job since 2009.

davecrazy posted:

Belichicks PTSD from Parcells being over him and his refusal to have a football boss is going to cost him the HC record and I’m here for it.

Plus being an unlikeable rear end in a top hat that no one wants to work with

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Adun posted:

That was 14 years ago though. Think how much better you are at your job since 2009.
Imagine how good Romeo Crennel is at this point.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Diva Cupcake posted:

Imagine how good Romeo Crennel is at this point.

Fine maybe a better framing is think about how much better you are at your job when you’re 33 vs 47

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

AndrewP posted:

If the Lions keep both coordinators for another season it would be such a coup

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Raheem worked with Shanahan on the offensive side of the ball in Atlanta so he may at least have shed the innate cowardice that defensive head coaches all have.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Has Seattle expressed any interest in MacDonald? Or are they basically not allowed to do so until the Ravens are out?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I remember those Morris Bucs teams because fans were pissed that they went 10-6 and missed the playoffs, while the 7-9 Seahawks won the West.

Going 10-6 with Josh Freeman isn't nothing, even if it fell apart the next year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Man if I was a Falcons fan i would be loving LIVID. You have proven coach after proven coach in that building from the greatest coach of all time to Harbaugh to Vrabel and they hire a crapshoot retread defensive guy who stood next to McVay because the owner is hung up on keeping the mediocre GM who has won jack poo poo in his career. So many NFL teams just aren't serious entities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Why does anyone think belichick is even trying to coach? 72 years old, having to start everything over again on a new team all that work. He's been phoning it in for years now and I'd bet he's smart enough to know Tom Brady made him. Good chance he's taking a Jeff fisher and weighs the risk of biggest loser too much to try for biggest winner.

Very unclear why people keep talking about Pete carrol when he is also old and more importantly specifically said he's done with the head coach grind and moved into a front office/advisor role with the seahawks.