Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

somnambulist posted:

I also thought of the shining almost immediately when i saw the sketch, but i thought of him as the dog-

perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

LIKE A DOG

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1750629153160798328

This is from a while back but what the actual gently caress? Isn't the literal rape victim in the room, and people are just laughing it up about what happened? What is wrong with these people?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

StoryTime posted:

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1750629153160798328

This is from a while back but what the actual gently caress? Isn't the literal rape victim in the room, and people are just laughing it up about what happened? What is wrong with these people?

rape culture is real

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
who is this madaio moron

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's cause he said "penal" hehe

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Alan Smithee posted:

who is this madaio moron

Another fine representative of Habba Law. I think most of these guys defending Trump are over their heads and are practicing well outside their areas of expertise.

https://habbalaw.com/michael-madaio/

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
he looks more evil than habba lol

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Finally some good loving lols.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It will never not make me chuckle that the party that is apparently very anti pedophilia lionizes an ancient culture that had institutionalized pederasty. Probably just a coincidence...

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

They are only anti pedo when it's "them" doing it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sandweed posted:

They are only anti pedo when it's "them" doing it.

Yeah, but CHUDs only support child brides. They flip about same sex relationships with an age gap even if they're of legal age.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Cruz fled the state when it got cold I highly doubt he’d stick around for a revolution

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Escape From Noise posted:

It will never not make me chuckle that the party that is apparently very anti pedophilia lionizes an ancient culture that had institutionalized pederasty. Probably just a coincidence...

They are actually only anti getting caught being a pedo.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They are actually only anti getting caught being a pedo.

Well then you just pray to God for forgiveness and he gives you a pass. Then I think you buy a luxury car or a private jet.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Gonna lol when a chud gets killed by razor wire while carrying this flag

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Pushing your incredibly cruel river death traps to be the talking point of the country seems like a bad move to me, but what do I know.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Durf posted:

Cruz fled the state when it got cold I highly doubt he’d stick around for a revolution

Oh? Haven't you seen his beard? He's a big tough man now and not some chinless dweeb.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

somnambulist posted:

I also thought of the shining almost immediately when i saw the sketch, but i thought of him as the dog-

:kstare:

I think it needs someone suitable as the other guy though..? Maybe his old mate Vladdy P..?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Escape From Noise posted:

Also they're trying to make a pedo president again

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Cable Guy posted:

:kstare:

I think it needs someone suitable as the other guy though..? Maybe his old mate Vladdy P..?

It's perfect as it is

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Alan Smithee posted:

he looks more evil than habba lol

It’s the loving “have you seen this man?” Image

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
For anyone in the thread concerned about the United States military somehow turning against the federal government and the President. Don't worry, they've thought of that scenario.

The government has put so much goddamn money into research and testing to make drat sure that every soldier they turn out doesn't turn against them. The entire chain of command and the entire basis for how the military operates is specifically designed so that there is no way they could organize or would want to organize against the country or the president.

Not saying they don't turn out some crazy people but there's just no logistical way it could happen.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
a vote for jeb! is a vote for a chicken in every garage and an anime in every tv

jeb! 2024

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

If only

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I’m a day late, but noted Trump buddy Vince McMahon stands credibly accused of sex trafficking (and threesome face-making GBS threads) in a new court filing.

It’s odd how many people in Trump’s orbit keep getting nailed for these kinds of crimes. There’s almost enough there to create another Law & Order spin-off.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Beefed Owl posted:

For anyone in the thread concerned about the United States military somehow turning against the federal government and the President. Don't worry, they've thought of that scenario.

The government has put so much goddamn money into research and testing to make drat sure that every soldier they turn out doesn't turn against them. The entire chain of command and the entire basis for how the military operates is specifically designed so that there is no way they could organize or would want to organize against the country or the president.

Not saying they don't turn out some crazy people but there's just no logistical way it could happen.

Yeah it's this. The entire culture of the military would have to be rotten and we would have seen this coming for months. It would be a lot of little things. Think for example the COVID vaccine. Something 99%'s of soldiers took the COVID vaccine (8400 total...out of a million. 0.84%) because it was ordered and the holdouts showed they were ineffective soldiers with the inability to follow lawful orders, think on their feet, or use critical thinking and frankly getting rid of them was an incompetence cleanser.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jan 26, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I remember this dude loved illegally parking his dumb loving car all over DC.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Sebastian Gorka sounds like a lovely, mealy cucumber cultivar.

Also I hope for truly nothing but the worst for Vince McMahon. Like I found him pretty despicable before but there are some perma worthy words now.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Also lol abbott didn't use the invasion defense in the court case with the supreme court they just lost.

It's all a performative show folks.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

McMahon is such a piece of poo poo. Laurinaitis also being involved isn't surprising at all.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

teen witch posted:

Sebastian Gorka sounds like a lovely, mealy cucumber cultivar.

Also I hope for truly nothing but the worst for Vince McMahon. Like I found him pretty despicable before but there are some perma worthy words now.

I'm sorry, are you talking about the Dragon of Budapest?

duddits
Dec 22, 2009

Almost Smart posted:

I’m a day late, but noted Trump buddy Vince McMahon stands credibly accused of sex trafficking (and threesome face-making GBS threads) in a new court filing.

It’s odd how many people in Trump’s orbit keep getting nailed for these kinds of crimes. There’s almost enough there to create another Law & Order spin-off.

Happy to be in the timeline with the ultra rich wrestling guy and the just friends cleveland steamer.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Another post to say it's really worth listening to the Behind the Bastards series on McMahon, dude is insanely cartoonishly evil and dumb. He's either going to jail or the White House

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Almost Smart posted:

I’m falling backwards out of my chair with surprise.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Almost Smart posted:

This reminded me that Vince and Linda were the only two people who actually contributed to Trump's scam charity thinking it was legit. At least Linda got to run the small business administration out of that.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

I'm sorry, are you talking about the Dragon of Budapest?

Yes, the Tarragon of Budapest

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Jesus loving christ. Everyone involved in this should be on the steps of the Hague in handcuffs by Sunday.

And on top of that this is only happening because no one is willing to sell them the drugs they previously used to execute people because that is so blatantly unethical. The same drugs that also cause prolonged suffering as they kill you, but also paralyze you so the people watching don’t have to be as uncomfortable.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

StoryTime posted:

Pushing your incredibly cruel river death traps to be the talking point of the country seems like a bad move to me, but what do I know.

There’s a depressingly large number of voters whose biggest complaint is that it’s not land mines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

coling arguments in the defamation case today, does the jury start deliberating right away? will we get a decision today?

also, ENGORON better hurry the gently caress up with his ruling, January's almost over!!!