Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Republicans poo poo all over everything that’s good in the world because they are miserable human beings.

*waves around at everything as evidence*

Everything they claim to be is the opposite of what they are. Everything.

"The Pro Life Party"? Loves the death penalty and destroying health care.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Challenge accepted.

*presses button a hundred miles away to drone strike them all from a mile and a half in the sky*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lazyfire posted:

Yes, I have no idea why I decided Operation was the right word besides previously posting about the Marines.

I’ve never read it, why were people opting for suicide?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

The party of law and order huh

I’m sure they love swapping stories of being arrested at Arby’s because they got roast beef instead of corned beef and committed violence against the minimum wage worker.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

I’ve never read it, why were people opting for suicide?

One way mission with little to no hope of rescue, suicide options provided as an alternative to starving/freezing/suffocating to death.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Every time leftists show up with guns at a counter protest these morons run away screaming like little babies

So sure lol I'm sure all of those people will absolutely stand up against the might of the US Army

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Every time leftists show up with guns at a counter protest these morons run away screaming like little babies

So sure lol I'm sure all of those people will absolutely stand up against the might of the US Army

Yup, its because they know this will never happen and are actually terrified for their lives.

These fuckers nearly had the US Capital in their grasp but one person got shot and they fled like cowards. Standing Civilian Army, my rear end.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Yup, its because they know this will never happen and are actually terrified for their lives.

These fuckers nearly had the US Capital in their grasp but one person got shot and they fled like cowards. Standing Civilian Army, my rear end.

Rascal Scootering Civilian Army, really

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lol that they think all 72million gun owners live in or near texas.
Or that all the gun owners give a gently caress about texas.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yeah except not every one of those 72 milly will be lined up with you shoulder to shoulder to fend off the gubbermint, you obviously full of poo poo rear end in a top hat

Who is behind the end wokeness account? Have they been unmasked like chaiya raichik yet?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Asterite34 posted:

Rascal Scootering Civilian Army, really

A cavalry charge by the 420th Rascal Scooter brigade was waylaid by a curb, leading to the failure of the MAGA Army to take the capitol.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Lol that they think all 72million gun owners live in or near texas.
Or that all the gun owners give a gently caress about texas.

They also can't comprehend that it's possible to be a democrat and own a gun. Not all 72 million owners are hard right gun worshipers.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Pretty useless numbers considering most of these dweebs own 2 or 3 ARs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol yeah I'm not fighting the government with you buddy.

They can come and take it, but like, not saying that as a threat just as a matter of convenience, a box with a shipping label is fine too

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Reminder: They showed photos of him and her together during the trial. He's simply doing that thing where he keeps repeating the revisionist history that he wants to be true as if it is true. He's a horribly terrible liar. Just awful at it.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

CommieGIR posted:

Even beyond this thanks to Jan 6 they now think every call to arms is an FBI psyop designed to throw them in jail so barely anyone shows up for this stuff

It rules

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

morningdrew posted:

They’re gonna go akimbo AR15 on Biden’s rear end

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

badjohny posted:

They also can't comprehend that it's possible to be a democrat and own a gun. Not all 72 million owners are hard right gun worshipers.

And if you add dems and independents together it's more gun owners than republicans by a lot. So lol.
They're really only working with about 36million gun owners vs... the rest of the US and military. Seems like great odds.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

pregnant with george santos' next baby

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

Reminder: They showed photos of him and her together during the trial. He's simply doing that thing where he keeps repeating the revisionist history that he wants to be true as if it is true. He's a horribly terrible liar. Just awful at it.

It works though, to varying degrees, and certainly with the cult.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Just knife missile end wokeness through his bedroom window from 30,000 feet while he's at his computer and say "ok, who's next?"

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

badjohny posted:

Can confirm. I own more than one firearm.

I will mess with Texas if I feel like it. Texas can suck my dick.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Catastrophe posted:

Excuse me but the Constitution quite clearly states that celebrity lines don't count!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

It's obvious bait to drive engagement on the Nazi former bird site, but of those hardcore MAGA types are deeply inconvenienced by having to get out of the car if the drivethrough at the local Chick-fil-A happens to be closed, so lol that they'll do anything except rage post through it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

holy gently caress he's gonna lock up Habba

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Even beyond this thanks to Jan 6 they now think every call to arms is an FBI psyop designed to throw them in jail so barely anyone shows up for this stuff

It rules

"It hurt itself in the confusion!"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

"appears to laugh"

HAHA what are you gonna do, lock me up?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol Alina Habba spending the day and night in court lockup then jail for contempt would be an excellent Friday surprise

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Catastrophe posted:

He's just describing his dementia. He doesn't remember Carroll or anything else that's happened in the past 10 years.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
My Attorneys Get Arrested

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

Um, "lock her up"?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Every time Habba fucks up, just think back to this from November.

quote:

Former President Trump’s attorney Alina Habba went after New York Attorney General Letitia James on Monday, saying she’s “just not that bright.”

“She’s just not that bright. I’m sorry, I have to say it,” Habba said. “I’ve seen their case; I’ve seen their lawyers. They don’t know what they’re talking about.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4297060-alina-habba-hits-letitia-james-new-york-fraud-trial/

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dunning-Kruger maybe, dumb people don't understand what they are missing?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Failed Imagineer posted:

My Attorneys Get Arrested

:golfclap:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol pissbaby got mad and left

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

A Gun Owner (NSFW: foul language and a gunshot): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747_rz-qE4w

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

lol pissbaby got mad and left

:sickos:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

LOCK HER UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

morningdrew posted:

A thing they cannot fathom also is that some of the owners are independents and even Democrats that aren't in favor of sweeping bands but would absolutely NOT be part of any bumblefuck conservative uprising featuring the tiki torch white power bois and their J6 tactical failure friends.