Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Donald storming out of court today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

nine-gear crow posted:

I know it's loving cold in Calgary for 6 months out of the year, but why are they all so red? At least Jorps can be explained by all the meat and benzos, but what about the rest of them?

Lord tubby of crossharbour doesn’t even know where he is.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Hollismason posted:

What's the creative sentencing thing.

That's like when a judge gives a consequence outside of what usually happens. Like making someone stand in a public square with a sandwich board for a day or poo poo like that.

Usually it's some sort of community service though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

I know it's loving cold in Calgary for 6 months out of the year, but why are they all so red? At least Jorps can be explained by all the meat and benzos, but what about the rest of them?

booze

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Make him have to work the line at a McDonald's for a year, and he can't eat any McDonald's in that time.

Also, pay a billion dollars.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

Lord tubby of crossharbour doesn’t even know where he is.

Conrad Black looking more like Conrad About To Black Out.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It's now 3:30. We only got 1 more hour.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

All Republicans have either too little or too much blood. You're either a pale waxy revenant like Mitch or you're one of these freaks who look like every capillary in their face is about to pop all at once.

_____!
May 2, 2004

Holy poo poo now I'm trying to imagine how angry doing community service would make him. 🤞 please Judge tack it on.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

nine-gear crow posted:

Conrad Black looking more like Conrad About To Black Out.

I had to block national post from my Apple News feed so I don’t have to see his idiotic diatribes (and Rex Murphy and Tristan hopper god the national post loving sucks)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Make him have to work the line at a McDonald's for a year, and he can't eat any McDonald's in that time.

Also, pay a billion dollars.

Cruel and unusual punishment. There's no reason to inflict this torture on hard working McDonald's employees

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It'd be hilarious if the judge sentenced him to 200 hours of community service.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
make him eat the food from mar a lago without ketchup

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hollismason posted:

It's now 3:30. We only got 1 more hour.

Jury needs more pens so they can write more 0's

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Hollismason posted:

It'd be hilarious if the judge sentenced him to 200 hours of community service.

Has to go build houses because Jimmy can't anymore

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Coolguye posted:

you are mistaken. it's true that the judge controls a lot of the content of the courtroom, but the question on how their supposed biases affect things is much, much more specific. it is not sufficient to say "the judge is a clinton-appointed ultra-lefty and has trump derangement syndrome" to at least warrant a look at your paper. that is largely immaterial. what matters is, what SPECIFICALLY did the judge do to control the jury's perception? without inputs there that make a surface level amount of sense, it's not even a complete form. this is what i mean by "it's a lot more subtle."

if your lawyer is diligent, attentive, and familiar with not just the case law but also the specific people they would be writing to in this case, that's absolutely something you could argue with a sequence of bullshit events that nonetheless could get a look and delay, delay, delay.

you need only look at closing arguments to know that alina habba and her crew are none of those things.

Are you a lawyer?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Trump would lose his loving mind if he was sentenced to community service

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Make him go on a state fair tour with that jerk off rapper Forgettable Blow and his trump real doll

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hollismason posted:

Trump would lose his loving mind if he was sentenced to community service

I will also lose my mind if Trump has to do community service, but because of lols.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
1000 community service hours manning the phones of a assault hotline

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
You can't be sentenced to community service in a civil case though, can you?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

God, could you imagine the line of cars of people waiting to throw fish delite wrappers at him as he picks up trash on the side of a highway?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

What a dunce. All of that was what the LAST trial was for.

Due process was followed.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

kazil posted:

Donald storming out of court today

That’s a lousy sketch. Where are the stink lines?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Hollismason posted:

Assault victims have already suffered enough you pyscho

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

gently caress that - his money is WAY more of a trophy to him than community service. Take his money kthx. All of it preferably.

Also E Jean Carroll should be allowed to take a poo poo on the front step of Mar a Lago after payment is sent.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Accipiter posted:

Ah yes, the man that says he is exonerated because when he raped someone it was sexy is calling someone else abusive for holding him accountable. President poo poo for brains

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Accipiter posted:

Oh, so because she said “rape is sexy”, you are allowed to rape her, Donald? That’s your testimony?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

somnambulist posted:

gently caress that - his money is WAY more of a trophy to him than community service. Take his money kthx. All of it preferably.

Also E Jean Carroll should be allowed to take a poo poo on the front step of Mar a Lago after payment is sent.

Or just award Mar a largo to her

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Can't believe they forgot the stink lines

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 26, 2024

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

rotinaj posted:

Oh, so because she said “rape is sexy”, you are allowed to rape her, Donald? That’s your testimony?

TOTAL EXONERATION

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

an AOL chatroom posted:

Can't believe they forgot the stink lines

LOLOL

Like ketchup and a wet diap and poo poo.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Accipiter posted:

It was a PERFECT sexual encounter!!!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Hollismason posted:

why would we punish assault survivors like this

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Accipiter posted:

There are lots of fantasies that people engage in that are sexy when they are fantasy roleplaying, including rape, that are horrific when they are not fantasies that you are in control over and I genuinely think he doesn't understand it.

Also, I think Trump honestly believes he is didn't rape her because by her own admission she didn't fight back or scream, I think he believes it is something he is allowed to do if "they let you".

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
:yooge: I blew off the last trial, and now that I've been found guilty they won't let me litigate things during this trial! Even though I showed up this time!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Almost Smart posted:

That’s a lousy sketch. Where are the stink lines?

They removed about 80 pounds too. He hasn’t looked that narrow in profile since perhaps 1992

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Please let there be a verdict today I need a distraction from my crippling anxiety

:sympathy:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Put a fork in the ham already, I got stuff to do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
The whole legal system is just a scam set up to GET TRUMP!