Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

marshalljim posted:

The whole legal system is just a scam set up to GET TRUMP!

Let's hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Asterite34 posted:

Wasn't this a thing the Roman Empire had? Like the Emperor would come home from a foreign campaign and have their big Triumph parade through the city, captured slaves in golden chains displayed like safari trophies, citizens throwing flowers at him, laurel wreathe on his brow, and with all of that there would be a guy whose sole job was to stand behind him and whisper in their ear, "despite all this, you are still but a mortal man."

sounds like a rumor that monsters would spread to make themselves appear more human

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It's now 40 minutes to 4:30. We may not get a verdict unless they want to stay late.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I know I'm late but it took me a while to figure out "Digital Penetration" wasn't talking about hunter biden's laptop

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Hollismason posted:

It's now 40 minutes to 4:30. We may not get a verdict unless they want to stay late.

Having to return on Monday is a powerful motivator to deliver a verdict today

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hollismason posted:

Someone may be waiting for a free meal.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Hollismason posted:

I'm surprised it's taken even this long.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Hollismason posted:

1000 community service hours manning the phones of a assault hotline

1000 consecutive hours listening to an assault hotline.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Takes a long time to write all the zeros

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A Trumprito

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

thunderspanks posted:

I'm surprised it's taken even this long.

Genuinely, hammering out the dollar amounts to put on abstract things is hard. However, I won't be shocked if they ask to stay an extra hour to get it over with.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
jury wants to delay till tomorrow so they get another $12 of jury duty pay

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Silly Burrito posted:

they put Pauly Shore on the jury

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I cant get enough of this gif.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ded posted:

Hey, if they were being dragged in on weekends, it might be a whole 20 bucks

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I do not like the new mortal kombat roster

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lol "bidens border crisis" is all they got for the elections

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

If we were playing Guess Who, there’s one question that would instantly eliminate all of them.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

rotinaj posted:

I do not like the new mortal kombat roster

isnt mortal kombat about making a character and bringing bloody ends to everyone on the roster?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I’m not a fan of drone strikes but

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Its like they have been slipping on banana peels for 3 years straight and then they finally found the one thing that independents don't think they are insane on and now the entire GOP is all jumping up and trying to get in on it lol.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ded posted:

Hell, Donald will need that soon.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

amazing how conservatives’ greatest nightmare is people thinking america must be a nice place to live in

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Choose Your Fighter. I pick Gov. >DOW FUTURES

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Accipiter posted:

What a dunce. All of that was what the LAST trial was for.

Due process was followed.

Ah, it has been a few hours since he discovered a new thing that's "like never before!!!"

The only thing that occurred like never before is him being held responsible for his actions.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

don’t these guys make all their money off of migrant workers?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I got $58 a day for my multi-day trial on top of my company having paid jury duty that didn't come out of my PTO. It was pretty sweet.

Actually, no I had to listen to days about how a man sadistically and horrifically raped multiple women and then sentence him to was basically amounted to a life sentence, I went home and cried every night and I wasn't even allowed to tell my husband what was wrong.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
it would be loving hysterical if someone from those convoys died in the barbed wire trying to get a selfie

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Still crazy to me what electing a black president did to 40ish percent of american brains.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Come on Biden, press the button

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
So if he is back to defaming before the damages are even settled in the first lawsuit can they use that as evidence that whatever the threatened amount that they could have used in this case was obviously not enough to deter him and therefore need to like triple it in the next one?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Three Olives posted:

I got $58 a day for my multi-day trial on top of my company having paid jury duty that didn't come out of my PTO. It was pretty sweet.

Actually, no I had to listen to days about how a man sadistically and horrifically raped multiple women and then sentence him to was basically amounted to a life sentence, I went home and cried every night and I wasn't even allowed to tell my husband what was wrong.

Jean Carrol said rape is sexy. Were you aware of that fact?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

big nipples big life posted:

Still crazy to me what electing a black president did to 40ish percent of american brains.

They still insist that we didn't have all of these open racism issues here until he became president. It's a classic, abusive "look what YOU made me do!" excuse. "If you just didn't elect a black person, we wouldn't have had to become so violently racist about it!"

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Some loving idiot from a “militia” is going to gun done a family in the water aren’t they.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Come on Biden, press the button

lol these morons are going to kill refugees and it's going to become an international incident.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

why are farmers trying to block the workers they exploit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is iTunes purchases, not streams

They always tout these numbers but all it is is McDonald fans buying the song to stick it to the woke

Also here’s Ben’s lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

This is iTunes purchases, not streams

They always tout these numbers but all it is is McDonald fans buying the song to stick it to the woke

occam's razor would say that it's all him doing it