Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
IDK if anyone else has touched it but maybe we can all get together and do a big Palworld Royal Rumble with our cool definitely-not-Pokemon-with-assault-rifles on Saturday night

edit - since it's a snipe, I'll throw in the thread for the game: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4052175

it's a real hoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

That DICK! posted:

I’ll make a royal rumble thread where we all pretend to royal rumble.

Finally the return of TEST

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1750964995607626208

lmao if true

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Omnikin posted:

IDK if anyone else has touched it but maybe we can all get together and do a big Palworld Royal Rumble with our cool definitely-not-Pokemon-with-assault-rifles on Saturday night

edit - since it's a snipe, I'll throw in the thread for the game: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4052175

it's a real hoot

i tried playing this and during the tutorial a mammoth suicide bombed my very meager base and killed all of my pals

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

YEAH

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i tried playing this and during the tutorial a mammoth suicide bombed my very meager base and killed all of my pals

I built a nice 4x4 wooden house with some windows and made the mistake of slapping up some leaf monster like, 12-13 levels higher than me and trying to hide in my house. The fucker sat next to my window and spammed wind blasts through until I died. Nothing worked to save me

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

STONE COLD 64 posted:

The Mammoth came up to the edge of my camp and I was like 'maybe he'll be chill if he doesn't see me' and ran in the other direction.
Thankfully it worked.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Late to streaming chat but I didn't see anyone mention that Wrestle Universe has a free week for new subscribers

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the mattering?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

That DICK! posted:

For some reason this reminded me of projecthalaxy's "Hunger Games with Wrestlers" thread.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

This is the kind of stuff that will potentially actually make a difference.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Vince doing a Norman Osborn freak out at slim Jim hq rn

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Came here to say exactly that

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if it’s true maybe i’ll eat a lovely little meat stick tonight (or maybe i won’t brother)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

if it’s true maybe i’ll eat a lovely little meat stick tonight (or maybe i won’t brother)

WWE themed poopstickers

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Don't, your cholesterol levels will thank you.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
my friend used to eat slim jims by taking a bite, sucking all of the flavor out of the bite, and then spitting it out. she refused to actually eat the slim jim. it was loving weird, and i still give her poo poo about it.

honestly, she isn't that far removed from gollum.

DEAR RICHARD fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jan 27, 2024

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DEAR RICHARD posted:

my friend used to eat slim jims by taking a bite, sucking all of that flavor out of the bite, and then spitting it out. she refused to actually eat the slim jim. it was loving weird, and i still give her poo poo about it.

In Bavaria they call that zuzeln

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

That DICK! posted:

"And I come in at #30, and I put everybody over the top rope by myself"
"Nuh-uh because I've got those shoes from Face/Off that stick to the floor so nobody can pick me up"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

kalensc posted:

For some reason this reminded me of projecthalaxy's "Hunger Games with Wrestlers" thread.

Open RP rumble thread is a much better gimmick but thanks.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I now have an extremely morbid fascination with how much WWE is scrambling at the moment to keep the booking course for Saturday or do a predictable last minute change to try and distract people from the ongoing news.

It's not going to make a difference, this story is just too big & terrible.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

JethroMcB posted:

"And I come in at #30, and I put everybody over the top rope by myself"
"Nuh-uh because I've got those shoes from Face/Off that stick to the floor so nobody can pick me up"

Isn't they what Brock did

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

DEAR RICHARD posted:

my friend used to eat slim jims by taking a bite, sucking all of that flavor out of the bite, and then spitting it out. she refused to actually eat the slim jim. it was loving weird, and i still give her poo poo about it.

It sounds like what she really wanted was a go-gurt of nitrates

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DEAR RICHARD posted:

You strategically shared this anecdote today so that nobody could say it’s the worst thing they read this week.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1751011249737867445?s=20

Legit impressed

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Wonder how many people are thinking of leaving

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Royal Rumble brought to you by My Pillow.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'll always respect Eric Young for requesting his release the minute that Vince showed back up with Endeavor.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sponsors dropping out usually leads to stuff happening. Unless you're an idiot like Musk.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Considering they didn't quit the time the NDA & payoff and the story attached came out why would they now? I mean the specific details are more horrifying than anyone expected but it's not like the allegations weren't already really grim

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

With slim Jim’s and things of that same ilk, a tutor told me long ago that there was paper inside so the best thing to do, was to just chew on the thing and once one got all the juices were gotten, to spit out the thing because who wanted to eat paper?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Brands r how u win, or something like that I don't remember the full Steph tweet

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Zero lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

Considering they didn't quit the time the NDA & payoff and the story attached came out why would they now? I mean the specific details are more horrifying than anyone expected but it's not like the allegations weren't already really grim

Because they are under a contract. If they try to up and quit like Pac and Mercedes and Trinity did, they won't be able to find work elsewhere as WWE enforces the existing contract and tries to tack on time for the dates they pulled out of. They go out of their way to ruin your livelihood if you try to leave on your own recognizance.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Considering the only wrestler on the entire roster that walked out the last time was Eric loving Young? Zero.

100% every single person in that company will nervously shrug and go "W-well we all have our demons..." and continue collecting fat paychecks like nothing happened.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SRS saying “In addition, we've been told another major sponsor that was considering working with WWE is now no longer interested.”
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1751020202773348508

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

No I am sure CM Punk will step up for his morals and beliefs this time