Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

hell yeah, great :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

:toxx:
If someone sends me 2 MILLION US DOLLARS, I will never post again

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Two truths without defaming E. Jean Carrol so far, maybe he's learning. At $5 to $88 million rate, the 3rd trial punitive damages is gonna be astronomical. I think he knows that yet not defaming is compliance and an L, this is gonna kill him.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If you’ve ever seen Fargo Season 3, Trump is David Thewlis and the Republican Party is Ewan McGregor’s company.

They are now at the stage where they’re being forced to drink his piss.

Not to be pedantic, but Varga didn't actually pee in Sy's coffee cup, he just stuck his junk in it and then forced him to drink water out of the cup (that he'd stuck his junk in).

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Post ITT every time you :laffo: that TRMPU lost in court and has to cough up almost 90 million HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

ohhh he's a big mad boy now

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

lmao $88.3 million dollars

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Bottom Liner posted:

hell yeah, great :synpa:

It's his life. Always the victim.

The media reports on literally anything about him: THE MEDIA IS TREATING ME UNFAIRLY, LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN.

He loses an election: THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND STOLLEN. FRAUD LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN.

He loses a lawsuit: THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS BROKEN. I AM BEING TREATED SO UNFAIRLY. LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN, PERHAPS IN ALL OF HISTORY.

He never learned the concept of "when everyone else is an rear end in a top hat, you're the rear end in a top hat."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Another reminder: He's complaining that he had to face consequences for violent sexual assault against another person. That's what's "SOOOOO UNFAAAIIIRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" to this bloated toad.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Total Party Kill posted:

:toxx:
If someone sends me 2 MILLION US DOLLARS, I will never post again

I'll do it cheaper, just send me a cool $500,000 and I'll even block the forums on my router :smuggo:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Not to be pedantic, but Varga didn't actually pee in Sy's coffee cup, he just stuck his junk in it and then forced him to drink water out of the cup (that he'd stuck his junk in).

drat, all these years I thought it was piss. :lol:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trump might be broke by month's end!

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Trump was probably pissed that now he has to pay money to a woman that he never had sex with.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'll do it cheaper, just send me a cool $500,000 and I'll even block the forums on my router :smuggo:

I don't want to buy your silence, just lease it. How much per day?

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Droogie posted:

Just got this straight to spam text message:

That has to be Metairie, Kenner, or Gretna (maybe River Bend). No way that's from NOLA proper.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I wish to reiterate: lololol. Lmfao. This is an expert legal opinion.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

My client is face blind, your honor!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

kw0134 posted:

I wish to reiterate: lololol. Lmfao. This is an expert legal opinion.

*shuffling through a stack of papers with "LOL!!!" on it with a serious facial expression*

....Yep. Sound case law. Air tight.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

drat, all these years I thought it was piss. :lol:

Yeah, a lot of people were confused by that particular scene after that episode aired, but it was basically just a power move by Varga (note that he held the cup against his crotch the entire time, and was even grinding into it, before pulling it away with a "pop" sound and telling Yuri to make Sy drink water out of it).

Sorry for the derail, but Fargo S3 is one of my favorite seasons of that show, beaten only by the first two :v:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Notice how he is not defaming. Seems to me it's working.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

explosivo posted:

He's right just not in the way he means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx2cLl0pisQ

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

Notice how he is not defaming. Seems to me it's working.

For now. He'll forget and start defaming tomorrow.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Is this the thread where I can mark myself "safe" for the day for not having been ordered to pay $80,000,000 in damages to somebody I raped? If so, that didn't happen to me today so I'm good. TIA

LOL! Get hosed Trump

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I can't help it

e:

redshirt posted:

Trump might be broke by month's end!
Trump's been broke since the early 1990s, if not before. He's been cruising on OPM ever since. Now it's mostly the Republican Party's dime, since everyone else in the (financial) solar system is tired of his poo poo.

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jan 27, 2024

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

LordoftheScheisse posted:

My client is face blind, your honor!

what's his username

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Yes keep going I'm almost there

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

ElectricSheep posted:

what's his username

"well they keep banning him so he keeps making new accounts..."

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Coolguye posted:

every time i see scott adams post i am reminded of the time he had this extremely normal conversation on twitter:

scott: every conversation and interaction between men is underpinned by violence or the threat of it
some dude: i don't think that's true, i talk with my dad all the time and violence never comes up
scott: cram your fingers up his rear end and see how long that remains true

How to make it clear you need some major therapy in only two public comments!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

explosivo posted:

"well they keep banning him so he keeps making new accounts..."

Is that the number guy who keeps making new accounts every time they're banned/probed? :v:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Infinitum posted:

Is that the number guy who keeps making new accounts every time they're banned/probed? :v:

Trump wishes he had that kind of spending money

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

The Real Patriots believe we have found one of the CROOKED CRIMINAL JURORS in the Caroll case. This fiend, Kirk Johnson, is an active political operative who runs Goat SE (Greatest Of All Time Slander Effort), an online propaganda organization that spreads filth and lies far and wide with the help of a ring of other sh*tflingers.

Please, let us bring the truth of this miscarriage of justice to light!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

some dude on bluesky posted:

He can appeal without putting up the $83M

BUT

If he does not put up the $, Carroll can begin executing the $83m judgment 30 days from now in all fifty states, seizing his cash & personal property and placing liens on his real estate.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Wow. Just outright using Melania's initiative to troll Trump.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1751017926365155706

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
How much in campaign funds is he gonna use towards the verdict

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Dementropy posted:

Wow. Just outright using Melania's initiative to troll Trump.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1751017926365155706

:trumppop:
Also 83 mil :laffo:

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/RollinReisinger/status/1750971969934180627

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
So wait I lost the thread on the other thing we were discussing. Are a bunch of libertarian militia idiots going to Texas from these other states to "fight the invasion?" or are the other states activating their National Guards to send them?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yeah, a lot of people were confused by that particular scene after that episode aired, but it was basically just a power move by Varga (note that he held the cup against his crotch the entire time, and was even grinding into it, before pulling it away with a "pop" sound and telling Yuri to make Sy drink water out of it).

Sorry for the derail, but Fargo S3 is one of my favorite seasons of that show, beaten only by the first two :v:

I swear to god they had a urine stream sound there. But I could also be confusing it with the probation scene where everyone is peeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

ElectricSheep posted:

what's his username

BiglyPeeler