Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:laffo: Holy poo poo!

Republican Party offices nationwide are going to be ripping wiring out of the walls for the copper by summer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

How much in campaign funds is he gonna use towards the verdict

All of it. He's broke.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Trump is whining about how "This isn't america!!! ;(" so it seems he's learning. But lets give it a few days when he forgets how he has to frame things and denies raping Carroll.

I mean, everything he says is a window into the narcissist's Etch-A-Sketch mind.

In "his" America.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

vaginite posted:

So wait I lost the thread on the other thing we were discussing. Are a bunch of libertarian militia idiots going to Texas from these other states to "fight the invasion?" or are the other states activating their National Guards to send them?

the former afaict but a bunch of dumbshit grandstanding morons are doing things like signing solidarity pledges with the unhinged lunatics in texas so by the time i hit post it may very well be both

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
So I just watched Habba call Carroll a drug addict, what was that about?

Also I will post stop posting forever for the low low price of $5000.00
Seriously ^

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Now this is a bigger :lol: than the $83m. The legal pretzel that is starting to play out around all of this dumb poo poo is crazy.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I’d be surprised if all of Trumps real estate isn’t highly leveraged and the has little liquidity*

His “brand” is worthless as a commodity to creditors. Here’s hoping banks start coming after his assets while they still exist

*aside from McDonald’s diarrhea in his pants and being a wet sweaty bitch in general

zone
Dec 6, 2016

the :lol:s just keep coming today ahahaha

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

LOL that Trump is his own worst enemy

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Joeseph Biden Defamation Action!

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

LuckyCat posted:

Habba should absolutely be disbarred but people keep saying that- is there a proceeding already or has the bar announced that they’re looking into it? Surely if the bar wanted to remove her based on those past actions they already have the evidence they need?

yeah all this trup stuff has really soured me on any respect for lawyers. I mean, yeah, we're seeing bad ones, but the fact that these idiots passed the bar, have been doing all kinds of bad poo poo undetected for years, and it takes forever for them to be dis-barred (if even that process starts) show that there must be a ton of just super incompetent lawyers, and not process to self-police themselves.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

All he had to do was shut his face-hole but it was impossible

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

cool, me and this guy on cnn are both legal experts

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

Dementropy posted:

Wow. Just outright using Melania's initiative to troll Trump.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1751017926365155706

They really should have hit on this sooner and way harder. You don't have to stoop far or make it very dirty, just have big names that he can recognize laughing at him instead of trying to sincerely engage with him. There's almost no one to lose at this point by giving up a little decorum. Just drive him so far off the rails that he destroys himself.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Bone Crimes posted:

there must be a ton of just super incompetent lawyers, and not process to self-police themselves.
correct on both counts

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Donald’s voluptuous bosom

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
The jury was told to penalize trump with enough money that it stops him from defaming carroll again. So next round the new jury is going to have to consider that 83 million wasn't enough, lol

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Currently loling that Donald was hiding in the bathroom while his verdict was being read.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Blurred posted:

Powershift posted:

The verdict is that Trump left the court room this morning because he pooped himself.
Alina Habba is such a bad lawyer, that instead of telling him to take the 5th she told him to take the 2nd! :roflolmao:
:hmmno:

A Corinthian Number Two

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Cable Guy posted:

:hmmno:

A Corinthian Number Two

Certainly wasn't Laconian.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Coolguye posted:

every time i see scott adams post i am reminded of the time he had this extremely normal conversation on twitter:

scott: every conversation and interaction between men is underpinned by violence or the threat of it
some dude: i don't think that's true, i talk with my dad all the time and violence never comes up
scott: cram your fingers up his rear end and see how long that remains true

(I didn't make this, I just had it saved)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Coolguye posted:

the former afaict but a bunch of dumbshit grandstanding morons are doing things like signing solidarity pledges with the unhinged lunatics in texas so by the time i hit post it may very well be both

Lol these chuds are gonna go die of dehydration standing like idiots in the desert, defending against a made up horde of immigrants that aren't there.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Spinz posted:

So I just watched Habba call Carroll a drug addict, what was that about?

In court, Habba tried to discredit Carroll as a narcissist, using texts from a former colleague of hers. The quote was something like "[Carroll] is a drug addict and the drug is herself"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Noted tough guy, Dilbert-maker.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

vaginite posted:

Lol these chuds are gonna go die of dehydration standing like idiots in the desert, defending against a made up horde of immigrants that aren't there.

Texas can't even keep its power grid running. And you know a lot of these idiots are gonna be shooting transformers as a "preemptive strike."

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

vaginite posted:

this is especially true because mexico has stepped up their usage of their own national guard under american diplomatic pressure again. NPR ran a report just today how the flow of people has fallen off a ton in the last week because of that.

trump and obama did exactly the same thing in their presidencies. doesn't require anything but the state department, rather than congress.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

There's something familiar about all of this, like I've seen this somewhere befo--

I haven't heard it yet but I bet this song stinks too

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

withak posted:

Currently loling that Donald was hiding in the bathroom while his verdict was being read.

Always be defaming and/or making GBS threads. That’s the “Trump!” way!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Trump has a lot of constipation.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

TremorX posted:

There's something familiar about all of this, like I've seen this somewhere befo--

lol I love pat

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

priznat posted:

lol I love pat

Dude the Weezer episode made me cry, idk how he does it but his YT content is so loving good

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
I wonder how Trump would react on live TV of Biden called him a rapist to his face on the debate stage.

I think there's a good chance we'll all get to find out.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
He's still shutting the gently caress up. That's nuts.

I wonder what the overnights are going to look like, because you know he's going to be up at 3am alone with his own thoughts seething over today.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

search engine posted:

They really should have hit on this sooner and way harder. You don't have to stoop far or make it very dirty, just have big names that he can recognize laughing at him instead of trying to sincerely engage with him. There's almost no one to lose at this point by giving up a little decorum. Just drive him so far off the rails that he destroys himself.

I truly believe that that is coming...but it has to be timed and released with care; don't want folks to become inured to the crap like we all did 2016-20 ("throw it on the pile!"), especially now, when the piper's coming for payment.

Also: Unlike the current GOP, the Democratic Party has not forgotten one of the base strategies of campaigning:

If the other guy is imploding, your best, and only course of action should be to stand away from the blast zone. Hearty chuckles are acceptable.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Accipiter posted:

He's still shutting the gently caress up. That's nuts.

I wonder what the overnights are going to look like, because you know he's going to be up at 3am alone with his own thoughts seething over today.

:lol:

He just lost an 83 million dollar judgement and he's doing this. poo poo is getting real for "Trump".

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Dementropy posted:

Texas can't even keep its power grid running. And you know a lot of these idiots are gonna be shooting transformers as a "preemptive strike."

now we know Optimus won't fire back, but no Decepticon is gonna take that poo poo from a Texan.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Captain Stalin posted:

I wonder how Trump would react on live TV of Biden called him a rapist to his face on the debate stage.

I think there's a good chance we'll all get to find out.

My question for Biden's campaign in this scenario is: "Why wait?"

Start doing it right now. Every event remind the crowd and TV cameras that Donald Trump is a rapist.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

big nipples big life posted:

:lol:

He just lost an 83 million dollar judgement and he's doing this. poo poo is getting real for "Trump".

Engoron on Monday night baybeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

TremorX posted:

Dude the Weezer episode made me cry, idk how he does it but his YT content is so loving good

It really is, it’s so entertaining and I actually feel like I learn stuff about music theory to boot