Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Space Jam posted:

odo linking for 3 days straight in his quarters instead of helping kira and rom was way funnier to me than they intended it to be

Big time flashbacks to the Asimov book The Gods Themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

redshirt posted:

Odo and The Founders Sex Weekend

it’s just an above ground pool

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

lol

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

on my phone this has no dialogue audio which, lmfao

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

God Diana Maulder is loving great, that little nervous kick she does as she gets on the pad and the expression on her face

naem
May 29, 2011

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

CainFortea posted:

It's the only thing they could have referenced. No one wants to remember DISCO exists and that's the only other series that happened before SNW.

drat you're right. I guess at the time I put in the TOS bucket because of Spock and Kirk.

Also the USS Discovery canonically got the Armen Tanzarian treatment. Given how big of a secret it is, I'm surprised Boimler and Mariner and all Starfleet doesn't know it anyway.

Darmok, on the ocean

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Squiggle posted:

He is fully functional. That semi-organic nutrient suspension he ingests has to come out somewhere

I bet it all comes out kinda like toothpaste

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there's only one surviving classified file about the discovery. its contents consist of a series of exhausted groans and nothing else.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

MikeJF posted:

Although it's Trip that looked and sounded like George W Bush.
And Conner Trineer has actually played W (haven't seen the movie; no how big the part is/whether it was a realistic or comic portrayal): American Made (2017)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0872997/

eta: No talk of Star Trek prostate exams would be complete without this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5bxn2HvuQ

Admiralty Flag fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jan 27, 2024

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Admiralty Flag posted:

And Conner Trineer has actually played W (haven't seen the movie; no how big the part is/whether it was a realistic or comic portrayal): American Made (2017)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0872997/

https://youtu.be/o4Qx71tdsGE?si=z0YDTRBGHwoVHAdk

Almost too short to be considered either TBH. But he's pretty perfect for it.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Space Jam posted:

odo linking for 3 days straight in his quarters instead of helping kira and rom was way funnier to me than they intended it to be

Gooning, gooning never changes...

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what happened to all the andy dick emhs

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

GolfHole posted:

all deleted

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
There was a... problem.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

GolfHole posted:

It kept telling everyone it put the "Tasha Yar curse" on them.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

GolfHole posted:

Sent to toil in the photon mines.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, i'm starting to rethink my objection to using holographic doctors to mine dilithium with tiny hammers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GolfHole posted:

Space Jon Lovitz kicked its rear end

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

CainFortea posted:

Pulaski: <gets wrist deep>

Data: <traps her wrist all the way in> "Doctor, I must ask that you call me by my real name. In fact, I insist. Say it. Say. It."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Enterprise continues to be OK. Watched the Emo Vulcans and the Trip and Reed think they’re going to die episodes. Somehow this show just feels real small. Maybe they didn’t have the budget of the previous series? However I appreciate the move away from the technobabble plot fix.

Archer is just there. Doesn’t appear Bakula had much to work with.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

For as much as Q told Picard to stop at Far point because humanity wasn't prepared, Archer really wasn't prepared. They went out without having a clue what they were doing. And that can be kind of endearing.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

John Wick of Dogs posted:

For as much as Q told Picard to stop at Far point because humanity wasn't prepared, Archer really wasn't prepared. They went out without having a clue what they were doing. And that can be kind of endearing.

Not when the tone is typically 'American tourists faffing about in foreign locales and getting upset about local customs'.

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

He asks for T’Pols advice frequently. Doesn’t always go with it though

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Big rear end On Fire posted:

He asks for T’Pols advice frequently. Doesn’t always go with it though

Their native guide, you mean?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The concept of Enterprise is better than its execution.

(Concept-better-than-execution is itself, of course, a venerable Star Trek tradition.)

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Also in Alabama now

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Apollodorus posted:

Also in Alabama now

<Ed McMahon.gif>

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
You mean Vince

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I'm a fan of Enterprise because among other things it finally gave us a Florida man in Star Trek

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Also MPREG

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I coulda sworn this already happened in a voyager episode. Ensign Kim slept with an alien, got knocked up, and when the situation was resolved the captain ordered him not to have sex until they got back to the alpha quadrant, so basically for the next 80 years. I musta dreamed it I guess.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I coulda sworn this already happened in a voyager episode. Ensign Kim slept with an alien, got knocked up, and when the situation was resolved the captain ordered him not to have sex until they got back to the alpha quadrant, so basically for the next 80 years. I musta dreamed it I guess.

You’re only misremembering that he got pregnant, it was just an STD. Otherwise yeah that all happened.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Wow captain janeway is nuts. She gonna put parental filters on his holodeck programs too?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Janeway had to enact "Emergency Protocols" when they first got to the Delta Quadrant and because of the Maquis on board.

That emergency never ended....

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

just because people magazine says you're in the top 50 hottest people doesnt mean you can sleep around, ensign

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Oh lord the Ferengi have all the women piled up in their ship’s hold in the heist episode. :lol:

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I'm a fan of Enterprise because among other things it finally gave us a Florida man in Star Trek

He mentioned Panama City which is the redneck riviera

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Gutcruncher posted:

Pre 9/11 was a magical time when you could have a hero on your show that is also unambiguously a terrorist.

Don't forget the IRA successfully reunite Ireland this year.
That one didn’t go down so well in the UK can't imagine why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Janeway: Computer start a ship wide broadcast

Computer: Channel open

Janeway: This is Captain Janeway, there will be no cumming onboard my ship