Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lmaooooo

Election 2024: Steal or No Steal

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I get the feeling Trump knows he’s going to lose but wants desperately to incite violence. Why would I think that? Probably my cnn poisoned brain

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Beautiful

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hazo posted:

Jack Pozz, stopped clock, etc.

I mean, his name IS Donald "I Will Never Pay" Trump.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

What allegations?

He was a sex trafficker.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Dementropy posted:

Now why wasn't this expert brought in as a witness?
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751044280406167692

Now I want a t-shirt that says "It was sexual assault, not rape" just to see what kinds of questions I get.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TremorX posted:

There's something familiar about all of this, like I've seen this somewhere befo--

I haven't heard it yet but I bet this song stinks too

Hell yea Pat loving rules

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

ImpAtom posted:

He was a sex trafficker.
More specifically (SPOILERS FOR A BUNCH OF AWFUL STUFF) he sexually trafficked an employee, pimped her out to multiple wrestlers, assaulted her a bunch, forced her to sign an NDA when she inevitably sued him, and then didn't pay her after she signed the NDA

It's rough

zone
Dec 6, 2016

You are so good at this stuff dude.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
So when Trump calls her a liar do they have to do the whole thing again or can a judge line up a new jury and show them a recording of this case before telling them to add a zero to the next payout?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
LMAO TRUMP GOTTA PAY $83.3 MILLION DOLLARS LMAO

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Froghammer posted:

More specifically (SPOILERS FOR A BUNCH OF AWFUL STUFF) he sexually trafficked an employee, pimped her out to multiple wrestlers, assaulted her a bunch, forced her to sign an NDA when she inevitably sued him, and then didn't pay her after she signed the NDA

It's rough

I read some of the allegations and frankly I wish I hadn't. Heinous. I don't recommend you read them, just suffice to say this guy is not only a trafficker, not only an abuser, not only a weirdo pervert, but specifically went out of his way to humiliate, shame, dominate, and even terrify his victim.

It's been an open secret that Vince was a bad person for a while, but holy poo poo it's so much worse than I expected. And my expectations were real bad.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

TontoCorazon posted:

Hell yea Pat loving rules

IDK who this McDonald's guy is, but he should've gotten Monster Truck instead of Ben Shapiro

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

I read some of the allegations and frankly I wish I hadn't. Heinous. I don't recommend you read them, just suffice to say this guy is not only a trafficker, not only an abuser, not only a weirdo pervert, but specifically went out of his way to humiliate, shame, dominate, and even terrify his victim.

It's been an open secret that Vince was a bad person for a while, but holy poo poo it's so much worse than I expected. And my expectations were real bad.
It takes a special kind of monster to promise to pay one of your victims in order to not have your crimes become public, then not pay them

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol he's good for it

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I remember watching attitude era WWF when I was a kid and thinking that Vince was really good at selling being an evil boss.

Turns out he was the ultimate method actor and if anything he was actually downplaying his evil when in the ring.

So yeah he's got a good shot at VP lmao

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Wrestling's been the sport of shitplay rapists for 50 years

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

PainterofCrap posted:

All of it. He's broke.

I mean, everything he says is a window into the narcissist's Etch-A-Sketch mind.

In "his" America.

I actually hadn't considered the funniest loving option: what if he just runs out of money before the election?

Like lmao his campaign just stops because he runs out of money? Is that a BIG potential Galaxy sized LOL that could happen?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
God those closing arguments were loving hilarious. Someone should make a TV show out of this.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Everyone in Trump’s circle is an absolute shithead.

Past and present, and one can bank on anyone in the future.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Can't wait for the legal eagle video on this poo poo

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

If this person had to live a week as careful of threats as most women are, they'd have a nervous breakdown.

Also lol, Traump ran away from the court because he's not capable of listening to anyone say anything bad about him, lol lol

Also today I watched a recent Beau of the Fifth Column in which Beau said that the Republican Party should have started updating its stance on gays when Will and Grace was airing. It's been a good day.

Dementropy posted:

Wow. Just outright using Melania's initiative to troll Trump.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1751017926365155706

The Onion's Diamond Joe was straight reportage apparently

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TremorX posted:

IDK who this McDonald's guy is, but he should've gotten Monster Truck instead of Ben Shapiro

Tom McDonald is a very lovely conservative rapper

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

trickybiscuits posted:

If this person had to live a week as careful of threats as most women are, they'd have a nervous breakdown.

Also lol, Traump ran away from the court because he's not capable of listening to anyone say anything bad about him, lol lol

Also today I watched a recent Beau of the Fifth Column in which Beau said that the Republican Party should have started updating its stance on gays when Will and Grace was airing. It's been a good day.

The Onion's Diamond Joe was straight reportage apparently

I don't believe this only because I don't think Trump would ever admit to anyone that anything made him mad. Please don't print that I was mad.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao she has JUST started this week too to lose him big money.

Next week will be even more loving hilarious

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

trickybiscuits posted:

This quote always comes to my mind.

"Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them."

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

I actually hadn't considered the funniest loving option: what if he just runs out of money before the election?

Like lmao his campaign just stops because he runs out of money? Is that a BIG potential Galaxy sized LOL that could happen?

Probably not. There a lot of weird, lovely billionaires propping up the Republican Party. Even if some of them, like Koch and Murdoch, actually do refuse to back him (and I highly doubt they stick to that), there are weird religious nuts who will twist themselves into knots trying to justify how a guy who checks all the boxes for The Antichrist is :actually: God’s emissary on Earth. :jerkbag:

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
Habba is smart for taking money from trump for screaming whatever he wants her to scream in a court of law instead of making substantive arguments

She's stupid as hell for thinking that money will ever materialize in full, or that he won't throw her to the wolves the first instant the mood strikes him

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
I don’t think he is using any of his own money to run his campaign lol. I suppose his warchest is what he uses to pay for everything campaign violations be damned but yeah I don’t think him running out of money would really change things because he never spends his own money anyway lol.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

weird religious nuts who will twist themselves into knots trying to justify how a guy who checks all the boxes for The Antichrist is :actually: God’s emissary on Earth. :jerkbag:

The best one is "Yeah, he's the antichrist, but it's important for us to make sure he gets into power so we can hasten the rapture"

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Is Habba working on another case for trump?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1751071324095627743

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Selections from Alina Habba's wikipedia page:

Not sure if that's a dig against Widener University Commonwealth Law School or what.

From there, it's her adventures working for Trump.

It's fascinating the type of scum that ends up in Trump's orbit.

Wait a minute.

Class action lawsuits? Against nursing homes?

Is she .. Saul Goodman

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

jet sanchEz posted:

Is Habba working on another case for trump?

She was in the Engoron case too

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

TontoCorazon posted:

She was in the Engoron case too

She’s 100% going to end up disbarred lmao

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Data Graham posted:

Wait a minute.

Class action lawsuits? Against nursing homes?

Is she .. Saul Goodman

No

Saul Goodman was actually an amazing lawyer who pretended to be lovely

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

TontoCorazon posted:

Tom McDonald is a very lovely conservative rapper
But you repeat yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
What I am seeing some places is basically that Habba basically totally hosed Trump on appeal. In a civil case, you can't just say my lawyer was incompetent, or the Judge was unfair, you have to say there is faulty evidence and to bring that claim, you actually have to object to the evidence in the judgement. And Habba basically didn't object to anything material to the judgement itself.