Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Imagine if someone gave me a red text avatar lol like that's crazy what would it even say lol but like just imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm five and that is special

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
It's a badge of honor.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Could be worse, you could have gotten a drive by pony avatar.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Philippe posted:

here comes a special girl

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I couldn't imagine browsing the forums with AVs off. That's how I identify most people. Once they change it, they're someone new!

Not if you're scrolling at work

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

What avatars aren't work safe?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Well, there was the one person who had that furry avatar with the huge tits (which I think came about from D&D - but all I knew was that finding out more would bring no joy, so I didn't try to find out why).

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

FreudianSlippers posted:

There's been some questionable in the past. My favorite ones that would be difficult to explain to a boss have been The bird with the massive dong (You can guess who had this), the one I'm glad is changed because I always found it a touch unsettling, Sonic holding a chili dog up like his dick. (I honestly have no idea who had this)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
We've had some intensely suggestive shreeggplant avs as well.

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

FreudianSlippers posted:

Someone had a ms paint goatse in the recent past. I remember because my kid walked up and asked about it. It’s fortunate she has the memory of a goldfish for anything other then bluey.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Serephina posted:

gently caress man, what a badge of honor. It's a weird habit, but certainly not a bad one, yet it tilted someone hard enough for them to run off and spend money filling out some forms. Be proud!

edit: Holy poo poo, I checked my profile and someone gave me a custom one too. I have no idea what it's in reference to either, I watched Power Rangers as a kid. What a fuckin' day, hell yea.

I recently received a red text for apparently posting too much about Right WIng Media in the RWM thread that I loving started to talk about right wing media. Which was strange. Some cool goon in one of the football threads of all things got my Quint back for me and updated it.

I also got banned once for posting "baba booey" in the Howard Stern thread when a mod limited us to one a week or some poo poo because half the thread was just "baba booey" shitposts. I'd only posted ONE, like the rules said, and thankfully another mod reversed it for me. I forgot the name of the person who banned me but do remember that they got demoted and banned for some weird poo poo or another.

Shad on everyone involved I guess.

BiggerBoat has a new favorite as of 15:34 on Jan 27, 2024

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Once upon a time I was given this cat AV seemingly at random, and I've kept it since it nicely represents who I am (constantly baffled and slightly scared of everything).

Also yeah, I seem to remember seeing a fairly explicit giant anime titty avatar going around recently.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

Eh it's just easier to scroll without anyone asking questions if it's just words on a screen rather than a series of power rangers gifs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Shageletic posted:

Eh it's just easier to scroll without anyone asking questions if it's just words on a screen rather than a series of power rangers gifs

Just get a script that downloads forum contents into excel spreadsheets

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Mr. Nice! posted:

That video isn't new. It's a few years old, iirc.

edit: looked it up and the oldest videos or websites with it on it seem to date to feb 2021.

2021 was 3 years ago wtf

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh jesus so was 2017

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Armacham posted:

2021 was 3 years ago wtf

hosed up if true

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Philippe posted:

Philippe, I've been trying to get ahold of Raymond Smuckles.

This is Leon Sumbitches, real name Brian Wheat (as I will prove later).

My uncle Mengis Adoso, as you have heard, is involved to the ongoing ties between the decommissioned American embassy in Switzerland and my home of Mombasa.

At stake, and needing financial asylum, is our family fortune (made largely in oil). If you help me reach Raymond Smuckles, your commission will be 2% of held funds.

We need your contact by no later than this evening. To call this a small matter would be rediculous.

Philippe, please have Raymond contact me ASAP! TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!

E:attachment [[BRIAN.WHEAT.PROOF.EXE]]

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Just get a script that downloads forum contents into excel spreadsheets

Lol

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
[rapid ascending whistles and squeaks]

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

BiggerBoat posted:

I recently received a red text for apparently posting too much about Right WIng Media in the RWM thread that I loving started to talk about right wing media. Which was strange. Some cool goon in one of the football threads of all things got my Quint back for me and updated it.

I also got banned once for posting "baba booey" in the Howard Stern thread when a mod limited us to one a week or some poo poo because half the thread was just "baba booey" shitposts. I'd only posted ONE, like the rules said, and thankfully another mod reversed it for me. I forgot the name of the person who banned me but do remember that they got demoted and banned for some weird poo poo or another.

Shad on everyone involved I guess.

They got demoted for probing someone for a month for posting baba booey in the Howard Stern thread. They got banned because of the extremely long and over detailed defense of themselves for probating that poster for a month they posted in the sagas thread.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I read this four times to understand it and I got dumber.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I don’t like when people have horny avatars. We get it - you jerk off to cartoons

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don’t like when people have horny avatars. We get it - you jerk off to cartoons

As opposed to you who appears to jerk off to this poo poo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Inceltown posted:

As opposed to you who appears to jerk off to this poo poo

It's a great movie

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting_It_Short

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

Someone in the Idiots on Social Media gave a bunch of people these horny avatars.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Scratch Monkey posted:

I think more people should have horny avatars because it's funny

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I know everyone jerks to their avatar. Some just don't admit it.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Nenonen posted:

I know everyone jerks to their avatar. Some just don't admit it.

I don't know who the girl in your av is, but she looks cute enough, and allegedly she has some donuts, so yeah, I'm in.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My Avatar is a penis but it's not a sexy penis.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ironhead posted:

I don't know who the girl in your av is, but she looks cute enough, and allegedly she has some donuts, so yeah, I'm in.

Former prime minister of Finland

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Rappaport posted:

Former prime minister of Finland

Don't sign your posts

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ousted for leaving one too many hairballs in the office

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/themultiplemom/status/1751321952105406721?s=20
https://twitter.com/mischiefanimals/status/1751307375129092157?s=20

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Incoming freak out of how that cat is gonna die and it's feet are gonna burn off and you're terrible in 3, 2....

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That cat's gonna die footless and alone, you rear end in a top hat!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Captain Hygiene posted:

That cat's gonna die footless and alone, you rear end in a top hat!

Don't worry, it will lick its paws clean

oh!

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

Incoming freak out of how that cat is gonna die and it's feet are gonna burn off and you're terrible in 3, 2....

6 pages and a perma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

it was magic cement and now the cat will live for all of eternity. a fate worse than death???