Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
If you watch WWE you are trash.

Furthermore, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunbnuts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The nunbnuts are here in force tonight

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
My wife is out of town this weekend so my original plan was to subscribe to Sportsnet+ or WWE network (I am not sure if they are the same in Canada) and watch the rumble and other old stuff but now I’m just going to watch movies. I don’t have TSN+ so I can’t watch collision.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

I went to a wwe ppv a long time ago and got floor seats, but way in the back.....never again. The cheaper, elevated seats are much better.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

was second row at all out 19 and wished I got bowl seats because im a short king and the dudes in front of me were 6'3" 250 each

only match i saw clearly was shida/riho because they went to take a piss

hangman fistbumped them during the main event and they were stoked though so good for them

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

CopywrightMMXI posted:

My wife is out of town this weekend so my original plan was to subscribe to Sportsnet+ or WWE network (I am not sure if they are the same in Canada) and watch the rumble and other old stuff but now I’m just going to watch movies. I don’t have TSN+ so I can’t watch collision.

Fite and a VPN, friend.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol what the gently caress is this setup

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

double poo trouble you pee (wwe)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the rumble had been the last bastion of "wwe thing i might check out, on a lark" because who doesnt love a big dumb battle royale

but yeah i wasnt gonna watch bc collision was tonight and now i guess im done watching it in general cause gently caress em. other places do big dumb battle royales too

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm signed on to do coverage on it, but I'm on my slack right now trying to get out of it. ETA: I've been trying to for a couple of days now but no one had been answering, someone is now.

Link to your site?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

UnleashedDad posted:

There isn’t a contest to see who is the most virtuous wrestling fan. Tons of decent and well meaning people just aren’t as connected as you to this and view it as an excuse to people with friends and family. Settle down.

good post
hope the people watching the rumble enjoy it and dont think it sucks rear end (lmao)

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

who are you people to expect friends and family to socialize without The Royal Rumble as their only basis for doing so

what else could they possibly half-watch while playing on their phones and talking?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
there are families watching the royal rumble together right now who know ab the vile poo poo and their not bad ppl for doing so

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Man, imagine being one of the women making a big return/debut/etc tonight. Oof.

spinst fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jan 28, 2024

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

spinst posted:

Man, imagine being one of the women making a big return/debut/etc tonight. How deflating.

So far Naomi is back. She seemed pretty happy about it.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Lol @ innocent families watching Rumble.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Her music hit and absolutely nobody in that building gave a poo poo at all.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

1glitch0 posted:

I haven't watched in months leading up to this, but I'm always so happy to see her and Candice LaRae. Those two + Bayley is a good start (Natalya is also there).

edit: whoa, Jordynne Grace

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fucker posted:

there are families watching the royal rumble together right now who know ab the vile poo poo and their not bad ppl for doing so

An incorrect post from fucker

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

So far Naomi is back.

ok...how you know???

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

surf rock posted:

I haven't watched in months leading up to this, but I'm always so happy to see her and Candice LaRae. Those two + Bayley is a good start (Natalya is also there).

edit: whoa, Jordynne Grace

Candice was looking great with a few of those moves.

Still strange seeing the TNA crossovers in the Rumbles. Now Josh Alexander in the men's Rumble would be something else.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
we don't have a rumble thread for a reason

please don't do posts about the rumble in other threads instead

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZmRv6U_s0

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

our friend Is QoP’s head exploded in the pretend rumble please respect the posters and innocent families who had to see that

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

My brother in-law posted a pro Rumble Facebook post that "randomly" had Lesnar as the thumbnail. I assume most people, at this point, are willfully ignorant of all this poo poo.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

fez_machine posted:

we don't have a rumble thread for a reason

please don't do posts about the rumble in other threads instead

So we aren't allowed to post unless it's to criticize WWE?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Ppl watching the rumble rn

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

The Grey posted:

No, you just have to preface every post you make with "I only read about this in a tweet I PROMISE I didn't actually watch the show"

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

The Grey posted:

I don't know posting somewhere else or about anything else for even a day or two when the large parts of the company was implicated in a sex slavery scandal seems pretty easy to me

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Sega 32X posted:

My brother in-law posted a pro Rumble Facebook post that "randomly" had Lesnar as the thumbnail. I assume most people, at this point, are willfully ignorant of all this poo poo.

I honestly assume that a lot of people just don't care. A lot of companies are run by absolutely terrible people and I think a lot of folks are so desensitized to it that they end up shrugging it off, when they really shouldn't.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

The Grey posted:

nah man, everyone's dying to hear details about the show that they didn't even want an official thread for, chat it up

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The Grey posted:

Do what you want but don't be mad when people judge you for watching the company after everything that came out. Especially so soon after those horrifying details dropped

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

THIS IS A MOMENT

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

There are a bunch of women wrestling right now and I'm pretty sure none of them are big on sex trafficking

If someone's watching some pirate stream and not giving WWE money I don't think they're a traitor to the cause or whatever

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

My friend said it's okay to watch since Vince is gone now.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Alan_Shore posted:

Don't know how you can watch the Rumble (even it's "free") and not feel gross AF

Eh, I've hated Vince and known he was a piece of poo poo for decades and watched for the wrestlers despite him. He's worse than we all thought but I've still watched it despite hating him for 25 years. I'm watching

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
I got banned from wwe's twitch account because I said corporate officer number 1 when hhh was on screen

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

thepokey posted:

I got banned from wwe's twitch account because I said corporate officer number 1 when hhh was on screen

Proud of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

thepokey posted:

braver than the marines