Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

thepokey posted:

I got banned from wwe's twitch account because I said corporate officer number 1 when hhh was on screen

If only the WWE HR department was as vigilante as their Twitch mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thepokey posted:

I got banned from wwe's twitch account because I said corporate officer number 1 when hhh was on screen

:patriot:

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

some bust on that guy posted:

Eh, I've hated Vince and known he was a piece of poo poo for decades and watched for the wrestlers despite him. He's worse than we all thought but I've still watched it despite hating him for 25 years. I'm watching

Weird flex.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i mean everybody has certain lines they wont cross and people here tapped out on watching wwe sooner or later than others but i gotta wonder what the fed has to do at this point to make some people stop watching.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Fed fans proving the study right every single day.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The Grey posted:

My friend said it's okay to watch since Vince is gone now.

Unfortunately nothing suggests the company has gotten even close to excising the cancerous culture that McMahon fostered over the past 40+ years. Vince is a useful figurehead to pin it all on but plenty people knew. And did nothing. Like Crporate Officer #1.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Seams posted:

i mean everybody has certain lines they wont cross and people here tapped out on watching wwe sooner or later than others but i gotta wonder what the fed has to do at this point to make some people stop watching.
Shoot someone on 5th Avenue

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Seams posted:

WWE fans will never stop watching and continue to piss in their own mouth

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Seams posted:

That's easy, the company would need to close

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Seams posted:

I’m only watching this because my neighbor and his 7 year old were already planning to come over for it and I’m not gonna sit here and explain to a 7 year old the reasons he shouldn’t be watching this thing he’s been asking me to come watch since Christmas.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I don't care if you watch the Rumble. You can post that you're watching the Rumble in here. But if you do this, you accept that other posters will probably make fun of you or find it weird that you feel the need to state that you're watching it when the biggest news story of the past two days is that the company and its culture has been a hotbed of sexual assault and worse that goes all around the office and talent.

On your own head be it. I wouldn't recommend it. But you're not making some kind of brave statement by not understanding why a large portion of this forum finds this uncomfortable, or at least deeply weird.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Is there really no Rumble thread? Lol

Anyway these women's entrance outfits are dumb as poo poo.

Don't worry I'm not paying for this

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Truther Vandross posted:

I’m only watching this because my neighbor and his 7 year old were already planning to come over for it and I’m not gonna sit here and explain to a 7 year old the reasons he shouldn’t be watching this thing he’s been asking me to come watch since Christmas.

Yeah see now that's a sound reason

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Unfortunately nothing suggests the company has gotten even close to excising the cancerous culture that McMahon fostered over the past 40+ years. Vince is a useful figurehead to pin it all on but plenty people knew. And did nothing. Like Crporate Officer #1.

Remember a couple days ago when some guy posted "Vince is not WWE. WWE is not Vince."

Everyone ripped on him saying that. Now Vince is gone and people still think it's poison.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

some bust on that guy posted:

Eh, I've hated Vince and known he was a piece of poo poo for decades and watched for the wrestlers despite him. He's worse than we all thought but I've still watched it despite hating him for 25 years. I'm watching

Congrats on supporting a serial rapist

The Grey posted:

Remember a couple days ago when some guy posted "Vince is not WWE. WWE is not Vince."

Everyone ripped on him saying that. Now Vince is gone and people still think it's poison.

Yes, Vince being gone for like a day or so means that all of the problems ingrained in WWE's particular culture magically vanished

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Truther Vandross posted:

no problems with this

also you're not doing a blow by blow account, it's real easy not to post about this one.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

The Grey posted:

read the loving thing

there's people implicated down to the ring crew

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The Grey posted:

Here's the attention U want.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Swerve vs RVD lol

EDIT: Wrong thread, back to your weird posts

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Some people are going to be damned if they'll stop watching WWE for any reason, I guess

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Usually I watch some big events because I always have one or two students that are WWE fans, and mentioning big events helps build those relationships.

Those kids usually talk to absolutely no one in class :(

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Seams posted:

The only thing that can possibly turn them away is bad booking. As long as the creative is "good" they legit will not give a flying gently caress what atrocities the people in charge have committed.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Grem posted:

Is there really no Rumble thread? Lol

Anyway these women's entrance outfits are dumb as poo poo.

Don't worry I'm not paying for this

Well I wasn't going to risk making one.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

This is the Rumble thread

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The Grey posted:

Read the lawsuit. Or at least a summary of it. Read the OP by MRT in the thread dedicated to the scandal at the very least. I don't care what poo poo someone else posted, the company is rotten to the core and has been going back at the very least to the covering up the homicide of Nancy Argentino. It's not like this is an isolated incident

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

I normally only watch AEW but I just like watching the Royal Rumble every year. Sorry if that makes me a bad person.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

The Grey posted:

If you think it was only Vince then you're being willfully ignorant of the situation

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

The Grey posted:

I normally only watch AEW but I just like watching the Royal Rumble every year. Sorry if that makes me a bad person.

You don't have to watch it this year, you know, nobody's keeping track

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

stop flagellating yourself because you want to watch the rape company you little weirdo just loving do it

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Women's rumble is awful. Nia Jax manages to make a headbutt look sloppy. I'm going to bed instead.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
TNA getting into bed with WWE right around now is so funny. Great timing lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

DrVenkman posted:

Women's rumble is awful. Nia Jax manages to make a headbutt look sloppy. I'm going to bed instead.

All these women besides like 5 are interchangeable. Bright colors, kicks, and dumb entrance costumes

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

We're in a mood. A bad mood spawned by a combination of outrage and helplessness.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Grey posted:

are you pointing out a hypocrisy or something like that? it feels like it's meant to but i don't understand, even with the post quoted above it

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

they remembered Jade exists

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Seams posted:

TNA getting into bed with WWE right around now is so funny. Great timing lol

Going back to the terrible original name was a hint at their insane new direction

Professor Skittles
Jul 10, 2008
I'm a catholic. If i watch the rumble - how many rosaries do i have to do after to stay saved, or do i resort to self flagelism. I'm so confused tia

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Just regular ol' Jade.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Professor Skittles posted:

I'm a catholic. If i watch the rumble - how many rosaries do i have to do after to stay saved, or do i resort to self flagelism. I'm so confused tia

69,420 hail marys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Grey posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://youtu.be/PSKQ3ZNQ_O8?si=8zHNkhzJSAQYXmbz