Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
It's going to be Noem or Stefanik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
There's a certain logic to the RFK pick, but are there no GOP donors with enough influence with Trump to kill that idea in the crib? Can't imagine any part of the party machine would be cool with putting RFK a seventy eight year old heartbeat away from the presidency.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The announcement or leak or whatever it is is to defuse support for RFK as a dem/independent and fold it into the Trump wing, no other purpose

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DynamicSloth posted:

There's a certain logic to the RFK pick, but are there no GOP donors with enough influence with Trump to kill that idea in the crib? Can't imagine any part of the party machine would be cool with putting RFK a seventy eight year old heartbeat away from the presidency.

Trump absolutely doesn’t give a poo poo about what any of the donor class thinks.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Qanon is real

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Yes please, make your running mate a guy who denies the one actual good thing of significance you did

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

this fits what Gorka was saying a couple weeks ago

well poo poo. here we go, I guess

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Halemementum is BACK, baby

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1752438321161081066

not really

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Wow, Second Lady Cheryl Hines!

would never stop laughing at this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I have to say it would seem out of character for trump to pick a women VP, I’m not sure he is capable of it even if he knew it is supposed to help him.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

UFOTacoMan posted:

I have to say it would seem out of character for trump to pick a women VP, I’m not sure he is capable of it even if he knew it is supposed to help him.

He could absolutely pick a woman for his VP but only if they are someone he personally finds attractive.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Azathoth posted:

He could absolutely pick a woman for his VP but only if they are someone he personally finds attractive.

vp ivanka trump

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

tulsi

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
South Carolina is still almost a month away.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Azathoth posted:

hell,

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

UFOTacoMan posted:

after reading this post I am certain he will pick a woman for VP

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

He is going to sexually harass his own VP at every campaign stop and still win white women by like 3 points.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

He is going to sexually harass his own VP at every campaign stop and still win white women by like 3 points.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

Noem is still my bet, although I think Tulsi or Shucks would be funnier. Florida’s Lt. Gov to spite Ron would be funny. Could have been Reynolds from Iowa but she really hosed that up. Outside shot for somebody like MGT or Boebert but probably not. Scanning this https://www.nfrw.org/women-governors to see if there was anyone I was forgetting I learned that Utah’s Lt Gov kind looks like Boebert but idk anything else about her

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I learned that Utah’s Lt Gov kind looks like Boebert

not rly......

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

not rly......

Idk kinda

I admit it’s not perfect 1:1 but there’s a resemblance

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

not rly......

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump feels like a guy who'd be prejudiced against mormons for some reason even though they all love him

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Idk kinda

lauren is way younger and hotter, and trashier, which is a part of hotter.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
now all bespectacled brunettes are boebert? mods?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Idk kinda

Her teeth are somehow whiter than her white shirt. Impressive.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Idk kinda

Goon face blindness strikes again

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

UFOTacoMan posted:

A woman or a minority but not both.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Smythe posted:

lauren is way younger and hotter, and trashier, which is a part of hotter.

Boebert has never had a photo taken in which I think “there is NO WAY this person gave someone a squeezer during a Broadway musical.” This other person doesn’t appear to be Broadway squeezer material. And we are certain that Trump thinks that Broadway musicals are a good place for “u kno wat.” I’m expecting the Boebert announcement any day.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I regret bringing up the physical attractiveness aspect, even if I do still think it is true.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Azathoth posted:

I regret bringing up the physical attractiveness aspect, even if I do still think it is true.

im glad u did

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
keep in mind that donald trump is a skin man, he wishes he wasn't, but he is.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Trump would never even consider picking Boebert as VP.

Boebert was lucky to get elected in the first place, and now that she moved into a new district her political career looks to be dead.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hes done with playing republican politics games hes going to pick a famous person who wont try to share the spotlight because hes got his own thing. someone who might be looking for a change in career. trump is looking for his sidekick. his richter, his shaffer, his mcmahon.

his mcmahon........

mcmahon.........................

:vince:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Shane-o Mac

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Finally Linda gets in office

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Al! posted:

hes done with playing republican politics games hes going to pick a famous person who wont try to share the spotlight because hes got his own thing. someone who might be looking for a change in career. trump is looking for his sidekick. his richter, his shaffer, his mcmahon.

his mcmahon........

mcmahon.........................

:vince:

this would be incredible, but I'm not sure we deserve such levels of content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

trump feels like a guy who'd be prejudiced against mormons for some reason even though they all love him

he definitely won’t shut about about the polygamy thing even though they don’t do that anymore.