Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Addicted to being mad that people don't give the Democrats enough credit, what a life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Is Mellow Seas not even American

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Homeless Friend posted:

can't imagine the mind required to do this lol

its a very diseased one i will tell you that

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

fosborb posted:

bitching about other posters in other threads is also not feedback

just go to the thread that has the posts you don't like and tell them they suck, this isn't difficult

Shove your arm up to your elbow up you rear end. You suck and your posts suck.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Following the rules is fun. :)

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
wb hooty hoot

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

hoot, have you ever considered that you're going thru male menopause, like one of those sympathetic pregnancies men have, bc of your wife going thru the change?

just a thought. :angel:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

hoot, have you ever considered that you're going thru male menopause, like one of those sympathetic pregnancies men have, bc of your wife going thru the change?

lmfao

moreover, free croup

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

If I wanted your opinion I would have said "boomer. Boomer. Boomer." While looking in a mirror.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Funny little guy having a rough day. Just a tough day for the funny little guys

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
unrelated but why are finns uniquely brain-broken online? like even compared to other euros it's crazy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Swamp gas boiling their brains

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

euroshopper posted:

unrelated but why are finns uniquely brain-broken online? like even compared to other euros it's crazy

neither Slavic nor Scandinavian...a truly wayward people, orphaned by God and man alike

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

we gotta free lollontee, restore balance to the finns

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

one finn to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Who?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

my bony fealty posted:

neither Slavic nor Scandinavian...a truly wayward people, orphaned by God and man alike

They are Turks cut off from communion with the rest of their peoples, banished from the healthful mountains and wide steppes to the dismal swamps of the north for a crime long since forgotten.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Weka posted:

They are Turks cut off from communion with the rest of their peoples, banished from the healthful mountains and wide steppes to the dismal swamps of the north for a crime long since forgotten.

racial trauma from the finnish/korean hyperwar of 1,000,000 BC

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

euroshopper posted:

they were nazi sympathizers and hold generational trauma of wanting to be thought of highfalutin good progressives liberals while simultaneously wishing they had successfully gassed all the jews; also mad that they lost a war to the evil commie tankies. this manifests online into bad posting

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

idk but it's cool that they swear by rolling every R they can find while muttering about evil spirits

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the remedy guys seem cool

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Xaris posted:

they were nazi sympathizers and hold generational trauma of wanting to be thought of highfalutin good progressives liberals while simultaneously wishing they had successfully gassed all the jews; also mad that they lost a war to the evil commie tankies. this manifests online into bad posting

afaict fnland and the baltics have an entirely imagined local history in the middle and upper classes ala slava + smothered in pro western stuff lot like Canada uk etc

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Al! posted:

the remedy guys seem cool

true

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
once discovered an artist who draws "apolitical" anime SS girls with 100k twit followers and surprise surprise he's finnish

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

my bony fealty posted:

Is Mellow Seas not even American

Jesus Christ!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Does anyone know what this song is actually called. I just have it titled as Paul Wall - Freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZkGLiLMLc

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mellow is American

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gumball Gumption posted:

Mellow is Finnish

nice edit

moreover, free croup

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Scrubbing Bubbles save the dayy

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're all going to die one day

skill issue

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

My greatest fear is not of dying, but of being reincarnated into a lesser vessel. :ohdear: I like this life!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Dokapon Findom posted:

My greatest fear is not of dying, but of being reincarnated into a lesser vessel. :ohdear: I like this life!

great news for people who fear dying! your identity is not that which is arising and passing but rather your identity is the arising and passing. this predecessor to knowledge on the periphery of your awareness glints like a pebble in the street, intriguing, curious, yet when you pick it up in your hand it's a dull and featureless ordinary stone. you toss it aside until one seemingly random day you recall it and are again intrigued, curious, and then mildly disappointed. this cycle too, is not external environment to your identity but an aspect of it. furthermore free croup.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

euroshopper posted:

I didn't realize you were Finnish

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
ever notice ur skin is not inside of your head and but you feel it inside of your head?
the entire things an illusion created by input from several component parts
where is you it's not your vision
that's not even real it's a composite from two separate eyeballs
itsa hallucination that works well
there is no individual point of self or free will
consciousness is a composite sum of several collective processes that respond over different timespans up different stimuli
your conscious mind is signal output gathering in one spot, that's going back out to other spots to do things, they send stuff back and your mind updates
you're welcome

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
you love to feel things inside of your head

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
htats right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

FirstnameLastname posted:

ever notice ur skin is not inside of your head and but you feel it inside of your head?
the entire things an illusion created by input from several component parts
where is you it's not your vision
that's not even real it's a composite from two separate eyeballs
itsa hallucination that works well
there is no individual point of self or free will
consciousness is a composite sum of several collective processes that respond over different timespans up different stimuli
your conscious mind is signal output gathering in one spot, that's going back out to other spots to do things, they send stuff back and your mind updates
you're welcome

Seems likely given what we know of biology that the things giving rise to consciousness are distributed throughout the body although denser of course in the brain.

Xaris posted:

This is like half of Europe