Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

MrQwerty posted:

Listen dumbass, have you ever aced a dementia test? :trumpsmug:

I don't know what to say about this post

well i mean i did it right the first time i just didn't know i did it right. it was my secret shame. now it's my public shame.

and a shameful snipe to add on to the rest of my shameful failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

kuarduck posted:

Thanks to puritanical culture, the chuds will assume that's enough cocaine to kill every white male protestant this side of Europe. Pills are okay because doctors prescribe them. Doctors don't prescribe cocaine (Outside of Oregon or wherever)

Actually cocaine is prescribable drug and is regularly used in medical procedures. The DEA would notice pretty quickly if your doctor was giving you a bunch of it and your local Walgreens isn't going to order it for you, but yeah, it's prescribed all the time for clinical use.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Can confirm, I had a weird nasal reaction once and at the ER they gave me cocaine.

It was weird as gently caress.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Apollodorus posted:

Can confirm, I had a weird nasal reaction once and at the ER they gave me cocaine.

It's good for facial wounds on children as well. Helps close them up with minimal scaring.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Apollodorus posted:

It's a topical vasoconstrictor and anesthetic, so, yeah, it is used pretty frequently for ENT stuff that involves pain and bleeding.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

But that means the president can do what he wants while he's in office anyways? So what's the problem?

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Accipiter posted:

He's copying and pasting from a prepared document now. This was posted identically a few days ago.

I ADMIT IT, I HAVE DONE SO MANY CRIMES THAT I CANT REMEMBER THEM ALL. PLZ GIVE ME IMMUNITY FROM MY MANY CRIMES.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Reading through this old article from 2021, it seems like trump likely doesn't actually own all that much property in New York.

A lot of stuff seems to of been sold off, and a lot of it was just stuff he was renting and doesn't actually own.

Doubting within two years he'll have anything left there. I'm sure a lot of people in New York will be glad to of seen the last of him.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

dr_rat posted:

Reading through this old article from 2021, it seems like trump likely doesn't actually own all that much property in New York.

A lot of stuff seems to of been sold off, and a lot of it was just stuff he was renting and doesn't actually own.

Doubting within two years he'll have anything left there. I'm sure a lot of people in New York will be glad to of seen the last of him.

I want pictures of the crews taking the “TRUMP” off his buildings once his org gets liquidated and can’t do business

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They make it a headquarters for MLB and NHL umpires and leave up the UMP

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Cat Hassler posted:

I want pictures of the crews taking the “TRUMP” off his buildings once his org gets liquidated and can’t do business

I want to build a fort made of these pictures and play in it for hours with my cats

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is another reason why Biden is using word loser and mocking him

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

dr_rat posted:

He doesn't, he was a terrible real estate developer. There is an actually interesting current and past history at how bad he is at real estate that I think may actually come up this election, or at least it should...

In the 80s Trump had an interest in a large piece of property in NY that he was trying to develop with some partners in Hong Kong, it was a completely disaster and eventually the people in Hong Kong told Trump to just gently caress off already, but Trump technically was still tied up with them as basically a silent partner but Trump was completely opposed. He didn't have any control though so the Hong Hong just said gently caress you, we are selling. And they did and took the proceeds and bought 555 California Street, a building Trump brags about all the time as on of his greatest investments, and it arguably was, except he was forced to buy it.

Eventually, the Hong Kong Group sold to Vornado, the largest property owners in NYC and Trump acted like their "Partnership" boosted his place as a real estate genius as he was entangled with one of the most important real estate developers in NY, even though he himself was a nobody and the whole thing was an accident.

So, cut to present day-ish, back in 2021 Vornado wanted money and Trump needed money, so they refinanced a $553 million dollar loan with a $1.2B loan at a variable interest rate .

So in 2021 Trump found himself with $213,000,000 in cash. At a variable interest rate. In 2021.

Anyways, they have asked for an extension and the building is on a foreclosure watch list now. It's fine, it's just a giant office complex in downtown San Francisco.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lol no president prior to trump actually said this poo poo.

The entire presidents job is steer the imperial machine and do crimes to support it.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Lol no president prior to trump actually said this poo poo.

The entire presidents job is steer the imperial machine and do crimes to support it.

You've got my vote, Mr. War Crimes

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is another reason why Biden is using word loser and mocking him
"It's so unfair. He called me a loser. Have you ever heard a President say something like that? It's a yuge disgrace."

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My platform is war crimes. That's all.

*Carries 534 votes*

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-dollar50-million-mystery-debt-looks-like-tax-evasion/

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

drat I can't imagine how much they're letting Joe ramp this up.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but but what about Joe and his bro's loans!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/am1_news/status/1751311387052388785?s=20

7k teacher shortage

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 28, 2024

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It's okay it's not like those children had a chance anyway.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

It's okay it's not like those children had a chance anyway.

So true

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

wonder what happens when a state just up and collapses

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

“Hunter and I walked outside the White House to see Trump covered in poo poo from his own diaper. Yuck!”

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Weren’t they hiring veterans? Where are all the vets with guns

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Steadiman posted:

Good. Immediately indict every president when they leave office. In fact, don’t stop there. Every politician should be immediately jailed after their terms, that should be the price you pay for going into politics. Lock ‘em up!

Conversely, let’s have SCOTUS declare complete and irrevocable immunity for any crimes a president commits while in office. Then somebody hand current president Joe Biden a six-shooter right before he walks on stage at the next presidential debate…

Burns
May 10, 2008

I thought Florida was just retirees and Disneyworld?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Burns posted:

Well, that + the real-life version of the GTA 6 trailer [complimentary].

LanceHunter fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jan 28, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JenResistedAGN/status/1751108650750386216?s=20

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jan 28, 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
can people post more birdpost screencaps or copypastes of their text(and maybe the linked articles) apparently nitter is dying again.

thanks maybe?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Cat Hassler posted:

They should rename it OBAMA TOWER after it gets seized, just to piss trump off

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

On of my best friends was a teacher in Florida, with a masters in history that taught multiple AP classes over the course of over two decades, she also happens to be a somewhat masculine presenting lesbian. She quit because she no longer felt safe and took a job in financial compliance until moving BACK TO TEXAS to teach because it has been her lifelong passion.

That is how bad Florida is for teachers right now, one of their best teachers fled to Texas to teach because Florida was so hostile by comparison.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I knew all about the wrinkles and folds but how is it so deep :trumppop:

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

do you think hes gotta like get a finger in there and clean it out every once in a while?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

No lies detected by the Factometer (tm)

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Stink Billyums posted:

it's truly amazing that he's been bragging about this for years. I don't want to lose perspective on how ridiculous it is that this is our reality.

E: nm

dev286 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 28, 2024

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Burns posted:

Remember, being old is natural birth control.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Stink Billyums posted:

it's truly amazing that he's been bragging about this for years. I don't want to lose perspective on how ridiculous it is that this is our reality.

I know someone with a neurological condition (Parkinson's) who gets cognitive tests on a regular basis as a matter of course. This is the very first one, the one they give you apologetically just to make sure that nothing is screamingly obviously wrong. Bragging about passing this one is like bragging that your blood pressure is only three digits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hollismason posted:

Biden will remain my favorite President because of the student loan relief. I had my repay times cut in half and my bill is like ridiculously low. The Save plan loving rules. Also , I may be getting more credited months this year which means my repay time to total forgiveness is 2 to 3 years off.

I loving love Biden.

Wait where did that rear end in a top hat go that constantly screeched about Blameless Biden and how no student debt relief would ever happen go?