Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Donald would be a better pick for Punk but I'm sure the AI would die trying to generate that sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Cinema Toast Punk

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Lotta people talked about Punk and Cody in WWE, how is Jade doing since she jumped ship?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Lotta people talked about Punk and Cody in WWE, how is Jade doing since she jumped ship?

They're her family now.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

as far as I'm aware she disappeared into the Performance Center and is yet to have an on-screen appearance

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

They had booking plans for her, then decided she needed to be retrained which people thought was them trying to own AEW, but no they actually thought she was too bad to put on TV.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

They hired her just so Triple H can talk about how much she sucks poo poo due to being in AEW. She might show up tonight but it's been specifically humiliating her in order to dig at the competition

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

They had booking plans for her, then decided she needed to be retrained which people thought was them trying to own AEW, but no they actually thought she was too bad to put on TV.

But then Nia Jax is on TV, much less just NXT in general

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
drat sucks for her... If only she had someone make her aware of wwes track record of doing that.

Maybe someday I'll see her in AEW again

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MassRafTer posted:

Honestly think this makes AEW look quite competent. They took a wrestler who was far too green and through smart booking made her look better than she was. Granted, they really don't seem at all equipped for developing green talent but that's a separate issue. WWF has basically never been interested in "emphasis strengths and hide weaknesses' so it's nice to see someone see the value in it

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

https://x.com/Jade_Cargill/status/1721974277786816670?s=20

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

To be honest, I find it hard not to respect this. Turn up, shoot a quick segment, hang out backstage and go home without any significant worries of injuries, while getting well-paid for it. Next to Lanny Poffo in WCW, this is pretty much an ideal gig.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I respect the mindset but it's a funny thing to say when you have tens of millions of dollars already and were doing this because you wanted to.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

But then Nia Jax is on TV, much less just NXT in general

Jade doesn't have nepotism on her side

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

edogawa rando posted:

To be honest, I find it hard not to respect this. Turn up, shoot a quick segment, hang out backstage and go home without any significant worries of injuries, while getting well-paid for it. Next to Lanny Poffo in WCW, this is pretty much an ideal gig.

I don't respect it because she didn't need the money in the first place, they could have hired someone who actually wanted to be at the knee-destroying factory

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm just happy I'm not stuck watching her squash people anymore

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/ASHDABBATH/status/1751413918713651225

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

MDK all fuckin day

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I want to believe
https://twitter.com/AllEliteChief/status/1751483719288766824

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
A Roman Reign avatar said Cody was actually saluting Dusty, Dustin, and Brandi.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Cody literally wore a weight belt with every company he worked for before coming back to WWE written on the inside portion into last year’s WrestleMania because “without any of these companies, I wouldn’t be main eventing the biggest show in wrestling”, he is 100% giving a little salute and nod to his friends with that.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
he's a massive carny bullshitter who loves doing cheesy poo poo, he's an American Psycho empty vessel

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gang Gang ✊️

I'm kicking myself for not being able to make the trip this year to BGB, but Tampa was a bit too far

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Emm
Dee
Kay

All loving day.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

There’s something wonderful about now when I go “I need to feel good about people, I’m going to look up the Nick Gage supports trans rights video” I now have to decide which one.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
MDK

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nagata769/status/1751625538089918882

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sure do love him. Wish I had gotten my hands on one of his Anti-Aging Hero t-shirts from several years back.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

all fuckin' day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day